TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Conditioner Reviews
#20 in Conditioner

May 25, 2018

Love it!

I bought the tresemme keratin smooth colour conditioner with moroccan oil as I had recently had my hair colored and it was really fizzy and dry. The first time I used the product, I was amazed as how well it worked. My hair was tangle free and soft and stayed that way till the next shampoo.

February 25, 2018

Wonderful!

I love this conditioner so much!!! My hair is so tangly and this is the only product that solves that problem for me! It smells great, is very affordable, and does not make my hair weighed down. Forever my go-to brand.

2.0/5

February 04, 2018

non

Je ne recommande pas ce produit.

Je n'ai vu aucune différence après une utilisation d'un mois et j'ai eu beaucoup de mal à le faire partir de mes cheveux.

Ce produit à aussi fait graisser mes cheveux plus vite ce qui et vraiment décevant

January 14, 2018

wow

after slamming the shampoo..this is different..... not as strong smell and works fantastic although did take a little longer that my usual conditioners to rinse out. Will defiantly by it!

November 22, 2017

Unbelievable Value and Great Conditioner!

I love this conditioner. It works very well, much better than any other conditioner product I have tried. It makes hair so soft, clean and smelling great. I would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone that wants soft silky hair.

November 05, 2017

Great conditioner

I love using this conditioner for my long, thick curly hair.
    It makes my hair feel really soft, doesn’t seem as frizzy, and it smells great. Good product to have!

March 14, 2017

I recently purchased the keratin smooth conditioner because it was on sale and my hair always needs a good protein boost!
    I was pleasantly surprised! I bought the large bottle for about $4 so I wasn't expecting much, however this prodyct left my hair smooth, and looking so healthy!
    Would definitely recommend to anyone with damaged hair.

January 27, 2017

I have fine, thin, long, easily tangled, colour treated hair.

This conditioner is pretty typical for the Tresemme line of hair cleaning products.

A fair amount is required to work through my hair, it piles easily on top of my head, and it rinses out leaving my hair feeling tangle free (in the shower).

The scent is VERY light, and barely noticeable.

Once towel dried, I do have to use my detangling spray in order to brush through it.

It stays pretty smooth and behaves for the majority of the day.

Overall, it doesn’t seem like anything special, but is an awesome price for large amount of conditioner provided! One of these bottles lasts me a few months!

January 19, 2017

This conditioner is magic! I do find it a bit expensive for such a small container but it does what it is supposed to do. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking shiny and makes it quite easier to straighten.

January 19, 2017

This is my go to conditioner all the time. I have naturally curly/wavy/frizzy hair and I hate it. This conditioner smooths my hair and makes it a lot easier to straighten!