TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Conditioner Reviews
#12 in Conditioner

January 14, 2018

wow

after slamming the shampoo..this is different..... not as strong smell and works fantastic although did take a little longer that my usual conditioners to rinse out. Will defiantly by it!

November 22, 2017

Unbelievable Value and Great Conditioner!

I love this conditioner. It works very well, much better than any other conditioner product I have tried. It makes hair so soft, clean and smelling great. I would definitely recommend this conditioner to anyone that wants soft silky hair.

November 05, 2017

Great conditioner

I love using this conditioner for my long, thick curly hair.
    It makes my hair feel really soft, doesn’t seem as frizzy, and it smells great. Good product to have!

March 14, 2017

I recently purchased the keratin smooth conditioner because it was on sale and my hair always needs a good protein boost!
    I was pleasantly surprised! I bought the large bottle for about $4 so I wasn't expecting much, however this prodyct left my hair smooth, and looking so healthy!
    Would definitely recommend to anyone with damaged hair.

January 27, 2017

I have fine, thin, long, easily tangled, colour treated hair.

This conditioner is pretty typical for the Tresemme line of hair cleaning products.

A fair amount is required to work through my hair, it piles easily on top of my head, and it rinses out leaving my hair feeling tangle free (in the shower).

The scent is VERY light, and barely noticeable.

Once towel dried, I do have to use my detangling spray in order to brush through it.

It stays pretty smooth and behaves for the majority of the day.

Overall, it doesn’t seem like anything special, but is an awesome price for large amount of conditioner provided! One of these bottles lasts me a few months!

January 19, 2017

This conditioner is magic! I do find it a bit expensive for such a small container but it does what it is supposed to do. It leaves my hair feeling smooth and looking shiny and makes it quite easier to straighten.

January 19, 2017

This is my go to conditioner all the time. I have naturally curly/wavy/frizzy hair and I hate it. This conditioner smooths my hair and makes it a lot easier to straighten!

2.8/5

November 14, 2016

IT's a bit too heavy for me. My hair doesn't like stuff sticking around in it. It was decent, but didn't flow as nice as I'd like. A little too drab.

October 24, 2016

J'aime bien les produits de cette gamme, ils sont efficaces sur mes cheveux en leur donnant un boost de nutriment à l'aide de la keratine qu'il contient. En plus, il m'aide à avoir les cheveux plus soyeux et lustré.

October 22, 2016

Not a bad conditioner for the price, but nothing stand out about this one. The smell is a bit 'eeeh', but not really bad per say. Didn't make my hair greasy, but did smooth out some of my wave/curls, so this is one for those who want straighter smoother hair for sure!