TRESemmé® Keratin Smooth Keratin Smoothing Conditioner Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #22 out of 677 in Conditioner

March 14, 2017

I recently purchased the keratin smooth conditioner because it was on sale and my hair always needs a good protein boost!
    I was pleasantly surprised! I bought the large bottle for about $4 so I wasn't expecting much, however this prodyct left my hair smooth, and looking so healthy!
    Would definitely recommend to anyone with damaged hair.

January 27, 2017

I have fine, thin, long, easily tangled, colour treated hair.

This conditioner is pretty typical for the Tresemme line of hair cleaning products.

A fair amount is required to work through my hair, it piles easily on top of my head, and it rinses out leaving my hair feeling tangle free (in the shower).

The scent is VERY light, and barely noticeable.

Once towel dried, I do have to use my detangling spray in order to brush through it.

It stays pretty smooth and behaves for the majority of the day.

Overall, it doesn’t seem like anything special, but is an awesome price for large amount of conditioner provided! One of these bottles lasts me a few months!

January 19, 2017

This is my go to conditioner all the time. I have naturally curly/wavy/frizzy hair and I hate it. This conditioner smooths my hair and makes it a lot easier to straighten!

2.8/5

November 14, 2016

IT's a bit too heavy for me. My hair doesn't like stuff sticking around in it. It was decent, but didn't flow as nice as I'd like. A little too drab.

October 24, 2016

J'aime bien les produits de cette gamme, ils sont efficaces sur mes cheveux en leur donnant un boost de nutriment à l'aide de la keratine qu'il contient. En plus, il m'aide à avoir les cheveux plus soyeux et lustré.

October 22, 2016

I enjoy how this product makes my hair feel after using it. It has a pleasant subtle scent and a thick consistency. I also like the amount of product that is in each bottle as even with my extra long hair it lasts me awhile before I have to purchase conditioner again. I would repurchase this product.

October 22, 2016

This is an amazing conditioner! It smells great and is very thick! I leave it on my hair a little longer than most but it just makes my hair feel amazing! I love how you can still smell it later in the day. I think its best if you use the same shampoo type as the conditioner it always makes my hair feel more healthy when I do.

October 21, 2016

J'adore cette gamme de produits tresemme. Il lisse les cheveux et les rend soyeux grâce à la kératine! À essayer absolument combiné au shampooing keratine de la même gamme. Dans le top 3 des tresemme et dans le top 5 des shampooing de pharmacie.

October 21, 2016

I really like this conditioner! After having chemically straightened my hair years ago, and having fried it with continuous hair straightening since then, my hair isn't in the best shape - at all. It's dry, frizzy, a strange wavy style, and brittle. This condition has a great consistency that coats your hair, leaving it feeling glossy and smooth. I hope with consistent use, it'll return smoothness to my coarse hair permanently. I do recommend this product. :)

2.2/5

October 21, 2016

Tresemme products don't work for me not sure if why but it always leaves my hair feeling dry and tangled after. If it does work for you its a good deal cause its a huge bottle but sucks for me i guess.