TRESemmé® Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Moisturizing Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #27 out of 622 in Conditioner

April 12, 2017

TRESemme offers such a large quantity of product for the price! Smells great, works to eliminate frizz and leaves my hair soft and silky! I will certainly be purchasing this product again in the future.

January 25, 2017

My hair is long, thin, coloured, and tangles easily.

This Conditioner is a nice medium thickness, and requires very little to cover my hair – which I let sit for a few minutes before rinsing

There is very little scent, and it doesn`t linger long after my shower.

Once towel dried, my hair easily brushes out without the need for my normal detangling spray! This is seriously difficult to find in a hair product for me – so I’d definitely recommend this for anyone with my hair type.

My hair feels light and healthy , without getting tangly throughout the day. It even seems to flow and have some oomph to it.

It’s definitely a new staple in my bathroom – and for the price, it`s a steal and comparable to salon brand conditioners!

October 24, 2016

I love TRESemme products but unfortunately the TRESemme Perfectly (un)Done Weightless Moisturizing Conditioner didn't work well with my hair. I don't like the smell of it and it makes my hair feeling icky and sticky after.

October 22, 2016

J'utilise le combo shampoing, revitalisant avec l'atomisateur au sel de mer de la gamme (un)Done weightless moisturizing et j'ai remarqué immédiatement de belles vagues apparaîtrent dans mes cheveux. Je laisse agir le revitalisant le plus longtemps possible pour bien hydrater mes cheveux et je prends soin de bien le rincer. Je fais ça tous les 2 jours et mes cheveux sont différents, car habituellement il frisse plutôt que vaguer, donc ça me donne un nouveau style plus d'été/plage.

October 21, 2016

I totally love that product. It leaves my hair shinny and nice all day long. A must! It also helps to keep mh perfect color longer. I will definitely buy it again.

October 21, 2016

Good quality at an affordable price - Tresemme is probably the brand I've bought and used the most in the last several years. Unsurprisingly satisfactory, it smelled nice and wasn't heavy on my long hair.

October 20, 2016

I started using Tresmme about a year ago, when a lady at the local Walmart was giving away free promo samples of the shampoo and conditioner. Now of corse the free samples were not going to be enough for me to notice a diff on my hair, being that I have very thick and somewhat long hair, so I purchaced the full size of both shamp and condit. Well let me tell you that the results after a few weeks were very impressive!
    Although I continue to use it, I still switch over to other brands from time to time, but I have to say that it's Tresemme that I stick with !

October 19, 2016

This product smells great and is light weight. Excellent for anyone with fine and color treated hair, doesn't weight it down. I have used this conditioner alone, without shampoo, and the color in my hair seems to last longer.

October 19, 2016

I thought to try this product as I have tried many tresemme shampoos and conditioners and found them good value for at home care without the cost of an only at salon brand.
    It smells great rinses well and lightly conditions.
    Would recommend this product and still using as one of my favorites!

October 19, 2016

This is a very good conditioner. This conditioner moisturizes my dry ends without make it oily. This is not my regular condition but I usually buy it when it is on sale.