TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray Reviews
#7 in Hairspray

September 23, 2017

A perfect hold everytime

TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray is one the few hair sprays that do exactly what the bottle says. I have used this many time while styling my hair to add that extra oomph that it needed. After styling I can just spray a light layer all over the outside of my hair to give it an all day touchable feel while holding my volume in place. When you apply this hairspray as a finishing touch it will not pull your hair down with a heaviness leaving it flat. This will continue to lift your hair up all day long. This is the Brand to choose if you are wanting to apply this once and then move on with your day. You will not need to reapply. This hairspray will keep your flyaway in place while you do the other important things that you do through your day. It smells great and works great. I would recommend it every time.

May 15, 2017

I am all for this product, I use it all the time. Even for the lazy days when I put my hair in bun and don't want little guys peaking out of the bun. Best part is that it doesn't leave my hair dry or rough, very natural look and feel.

May 12, 2017

Tressemme Hairspray controls my hair keeps it in place. I don't have sticky hair either as well as my hair isn't hard and stuck to my head . Tressemme Hairspray is affordable and when it goes on sale I buy in bulk generally for $3.88 I grab about 5-10 cans ! Love it

January 19, 2017

This hairspray works pretty good. The hold is decent but doesn't stiffen your hair which I really like. It smells great and works well. I did find you do need to reapply though.

January 13, 2017

I'm not a tresemme fan, never have been. This hairspray is alright, but I found it weighed my hair down, left it sticky and crunchy and just didn't offer the quality I was looking for.

October 25, 2016

TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray is one of the best hairsprays I've ever tried. I enjoy using this brands shampoo and conditioners so I had great hopes for the hairspray. It smells really nice and is not heavy on my curls. It lasts a long time and I definitely would buy it again. Highly recommend it. I think you get a good value for the price.

October 24, 2016

TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray is one of the best hairsprays I've ever used! I love this brand so I knew this would be a great product. It lasts all day long and has a great scent. I definitely recommend this product as it is not too expensive- good price! It has a good value and is full of quality. I will keep buying this product!

October 22, 2016

Perfect hairspray! Le fixatif parfait! Pas trop collant, parfum agréable. Il permet de garder une texture naturelle des cheveux et d'obtenir du volume bien en place.

October 21, 2016

TRESemme Youth Boost Voluminous Hairspray has great hold. I didn't find my hair sticky or frizzy.
    It was very light weight. I liked how much volume my hair had.
    I was very happy to see that my hair style held up well throughout the day.

October 21, 2016

As a curly haired girl this hairspray worked perfectly to tame my hair- left it styled well, smooth, soft, and bouncy! There was also NO sign of left over residue and I found it to be a very light formula overall