TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 182 in Hairspray

May 15, 2017

I am all for this product, I use it all the time. Even for the lazy days when I put my hair in bun and don't want little guys peaking out of the bun. Best part is that it doesn't leave my hair dry or rough, very natural look and feel.

May 12, 2017

Tressemme Hairspray controls my hair keeps it in place. I don't have sticky hair either as well as my hair isn't hard and stuck to my head . Tressemme Hairspray is affordable and when it goes on sale I buy in bulk generally for $3.88 I grab about 5-10 cans ! Love it

January 19, 2017

This hairspray works pretty good. The hold is decent but doesn't stiffen your hair which I really like. It smells great and works well. I did find you do need to reapply though.

January 13, 2017

I'm not a tresemme fan, never have been. This hairspray is alright, but I found it weighed my hair down, left it sticky and crunchy and just didn't offer the quality I was looking for.

October 25, 2016

TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray is one of the best hairsprays I've ever tried. I enjoy using this brands shampoo and conditioners so I had great hopes for the hairspray. It smells really nice and is not heavy on my curls. It lasts a long time and I definitely would buy it again. Highly recommend it. I think you get a good value for the price.

October 24, 2016

TRESemmé® Youth Boost Voluminous Hold Hairspray is one of the best hairsprays I've ever used! I love this brand so I knew this would be a great product. It lasts all day long and has a great scent. I definitely recommend this product as it is not too expensive- good price! It has a good value and is full of quality. I will keep buying this product!

October 22, 2016

Perfect hairspray! Le fixatif parfait! Pas trop collant, parfum agréable. Il permet de garder une texture naturelle des cheveux et d'obtenir du volume bien en place.

October 21, 2016

TRESemme Youth Boost Voluminous Hairspray has great hold. I didn't find my hair sticky or frizzy.
    It was very light weight. I liked how much volume my hair had.
    I was very happy to see that my hair style held up well throughout the day.

October 21, 2016

As a curly haired girl this hairspray worked perfectly to tame my hair- left it styled well, smooth, soft, and bouncy! There was also NO sign of left over residue and I found it to be a very light formula overall

October 20, 2016

again, HUGE HUGE TRESemme fan. Could write about all these products as I have a LOT of them in my collection! I have multiple hairsprays, as i like to try them all out. This one is one of my favourites- my hair is thin and goes flat fast. This is one of the good hair sprays that keeps the hold well!

Old Navy Flip Flops

deidrexo earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Cheska has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns