TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Fast & Effective

I received this product to try from Family Rated. I have used Tylenol regular strength in the past but was pleasantly suprised how much quicker this worked. Being a mom of two small children I don't have time for headaches that take over. After feeling a headache coming on I took one of the Rapid Release Gels and could tell it was working within 15 minutes. I felt great again and didn't have to compromise with the quality of time I spent with my girls. This is my new go to pain relief in a brand we could trust for years. Will definitely purchase in the future. #ad

New Brunswick, Canada

Works on tough headaches

I was given Tylenol Rapid Release gel caps for free in exchange for my honest review. I get bad headaches on a daily basis, I have tried many pain relief products. This was my first time trying Tylenol Rapid Release Gel caps and I found them to be very effective on my daily headaches. Within 10 minutes I could feel the pain of my headache subside and it was completely gone within 15 minutes. I also get migraines but I didn’t try these for my migraines because I am on prescription medication that I need to take right away for it to work. But I will definitely be buying Tylenol Rapid Release gel caps again #igotitfree #chickadvisor #familyrated #tylonelrapidreleasegelcaps

New York, United States

tylenaol

we really like how this works so well and it does start working within 20 minutes that we noticed i buy this all the time for all of us because we love how fast it works and i would defintley recommand this to someone because like i said it doe sowrk very well

Efficace contre la douleur

J'ai été sélectionnée pour faire l'essai gratuitement des Tylenol Action Rapide gélules. Durant ma période d'essai j'ai pu en tester l'efficacité à deux occasions. La première étant un gros mal de tête. Le produit a été efficace et a bien soulager la douleur de façon rapide. J'ai du toutefois en reprendre au bout de quatre heures puisque la douleur avait refait surface. La deuxième occasion a été des douleurs au musculaires dos/cou suite à des efforts physiques. Encore là, les Tylenol ont bien fait effet. J'aime que ce soit des gélules à action rapide. Je les recommande et je vais probablement en racheter à l'avenir. Bon rapport qualité/prix.

#cadeau
    #ForWhatMattersMost
    #FamilyRatedClub

June 16, 2019

Works great on migraines!

The Tylenol rapid release gel caps are a great, quick relief for migraines. I could feel a migraine approaching so I took the gel caps and an hour later there were no symptoms. I was presently surprised as i havent found another tylenol product that is able to release the pain/pressure until now.

Decent headache relief

I had 2 tension headaches since receiving this product. The first time I had a headache it worked quickly (around 15 min to help). The second time it seemed to take longer to abate my headache. It's definitely a nice product to have around as it doesn't need to be taken with food unlike NSAIDS.

June 15, 2019

Definitely recommend to ALL!!!!

#gotitfree I'd like to say thank you for the opportunity Family Rated for choosing me as an advocate. I've always been using this specific brand since I was a little girl. Now I use it for my own family. The gel caps worked so well for me. I recommended to my husband and brother in law as well. They both tried it and are now using it for all their pain management needs. It's a brand we trust! The medication started to work within fifteen or thirty minutes depending on my pain needs. Easy to swallow and not hard on the stomach. I'll be recommending to more people and reviewing the teylonal on other platforms. #FamilyRatedClub #GotItfree #ForWhatMattersMost #TylenolCanada @familyrated @tylenolcanada

The Best!

Received these gel caps free to try in exchange for my honest opinion, so here it is.....these work very well in trusted and true Tylenol form. These gel caps take effect noticeably quicker and are super easy to swallow. I won’t be without!

June 15, 2019

Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength- PAIN GONE!

I was very pleased when I heard I had been chosen by #FamilyRatedClub to participate in a trial of Tylenol Rapid Release Gels - Extra Strength. I #gotitfree in exchange for my honest opinion.
    This spring in Ontario has been a crazy one. Many would say that Mother Nature is losing her mind. One day it is raining, cold and windy and the next it is sunny and hot. Some days it feels like all four seasons in one day. The extreme temperature changes and the up and down in barometric pressure is giving me the worst headaches ever. Thanks to @FamilyRated and @TylenolCanada I was prepared. Three separate times in the past two weeks I have woken up to a really ridiculous headache. This is normal for me when the weather is up and down. This was the perfect excuse to try Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Release Gels. I hate headaches and find I can't even function properly when one comes on. I have used Tylenol, Advil, Aspirin and Aleve in the past. Sometimes one will work sometimes it wont. Sometimes it takes more than one tablet to get any relief. I hate taking pills and avoid taking any sort of medication, but when a headache strikes I have to get on it right away or it might last for 2 or 3 days. YUCK!
    The first day my headache appeared I tried Tylenol Rapid Release. Within about 1/2 hour I was feeling better. Still a lingering tension in my head, but better. A couple of days later I was struck with yet another headache. I tried the Tylenol again and in about 1/2 hour felt considerably better. I tried it a third time yesterday and had the same results. This product gives me rapid relief. I works fast and certainly has helped me get on with my day.
    I think I will buy this product the next time I am looking for a pain re-leaver. I wonder how it will work on other aches and pains? I am willing to find out #ForWhatMattersMost. Still don't like taking pills but when necessary I will probably add this one to my medicine cabinet.
    Thank you for this opportunity.

Will Keep this in my Migraine Regiment/Tool Box

Thank you Family Rated and Tylenol for giving me the opportunity to try Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Release box of 24 gelcap's with 500 mg of Acetaminophen for free. The gelcap's has laser drilled holes that releases the medicine faster and relieves the pain faster as well.

I Have Chronic Migraines, Chronic Pain, TMJ, Fibromyalgia and CF/ME and have countless medications for pain. I was excited to try a medication for my migraines that relieves the pain but does not knock me out. I stopped using my prescription migraine relief medications and the Tylenol that I regularly use which is Tylenol Arthritis.

When I started my trial of Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Release, I took one gelcap and my pain relieved very quickly but not entirely. At my next dose which was after 4 hours I took two more gelcap's and within twenty minutes my migraine pain went completely away. My Migraines can get pretty severe and for those I take two gelcap's right away. For my Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia and TMJ pain two gelcap's work better. The gelcap's makes me relaxed but does not knock me out which I appreciate, especially if I have other things to do. I like that the gelcap's are easy to swallow and does not effect my stomach. I also make sure I take the right dosage and I do not exceed 400 mg which is 8 capsules in a 24 hour period. My husband tried the gelcap's too and took away his migraine pain completely with one gelcap.

The Extra Strength Tylenol Rapid Relief Gelcap's have been a lifesaver. Not only do they take away my Migraine Pain and help with my Chronic Health Problems, I am also able to stay awake. I would recommend the gelcap's to anyone and will purchase them again. I will include them in my migraine regiment which I call my toolbox.

Updated On: June 15, 2019

Thank you Family Rated and Tylenol for giving me the opportunity to try Tylenol Rapid Release Extra Strength box of 24 gelcap's with 500 mg of Acetaminophen for free. The gelcap's has laser drilled holes that releases the medicine faster and relieves the pain faster as well.

When I started my trial of Tylenol Rapid Release Extra Strength, I took one gelcap and my pain relieved very quickly but not entirely. At my next dose which was after 4 hours I took two more gelcap's and within twenty minutes my migraine pain went completely away. My Migraines can get pretty severe and for those I take two gelcap's right away. For my Chronic Pain, Fibromyalgia and TMJ pain two gelcap's work better. The gelcap's makes me relaxed but does not knock me out which I appreciate, especially if I have other things to do. I like that the gelcap's are easy to swallow and does not effect my stomach. I also make sure I take the right dosage and I do not exceed 400 mg which is 8 capsules in a 24 hour period. My husband tried the gelcap's too and took away his migraine pain completely with one gelcap.

The Tylenol Rapid Relief Extra Strength Gelcap's have been a lifesaver. Not only do they take away my Migraine Pain and help with my Chronic Health Problems, I am also able to stay awake. I would recommend the gelcap's to anyone and will purchase them again. I will include them in my migraine regiment which I call my toolbox.