TYLENOL® Rapid Release Gelcaps Extra Strength Reviews

TYLENOL® Rapid Release effectively relieves pain at rapid speed. Its unique laser drilled holes help release medicine faster! Trust TYLENOL® Rapid Release: tough on pain, but gentle on your stomach, providing fast, effective relief. Rapid Release. Rapid Relief.

TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide commence à se dissoudre en quelques seconds et soulagent rapidement la douleur. Ses trous percés au laser accélѐrent la liberation du medicament. Faites confiance à TYLENOL® Gélules Action Rapide. Il est efficace contre la douleur, mais n’irrite pas l’estomac, et procure un soulagement rapide et efficace.

For more information, please visit Tylenol.ca
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019

Works quickly!

I get some pretty bad headaches and just aches in general. I haven't found a type of Tylenol to help with it, but this product really worked for me. And it worked fast! I will definitely be purchasing this product in the future!

*I received this product for free to review*

Saskatchewan, Canada

Headache Suffering

I suffer from migraines and have found that 2 of the Tylenol Rapid Release when I feel a headache coming on give me the relief I haven’t been able to find in other products. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone that suffers from headaches or pain.

Saskatchewan, Canada

WOW!

I have tried many different pain killers and nothing beats these! I had a migraine over the weekend and usually nothing helps. Thankfully I got these free for testing purposes. All i can say is, where have these been my whole life! Migraine gone! I was able to enjoy my weekend without the excruciating pain. I am beyond impressed!

Works great

I have purchased this product before but it still works great. It helped with my headache rather quickly. I would DEFINITELY recommend this product and would purchase it again in the future.

Jaime

Ça fonctionne assez vite, après 30 minute j'avais deja moins mal a la tete et apres une heure c'etais parti. J'aime mieux ceux la que les regulières. Elle fonctionne bien

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome Product

Love this product!! I get headaches very often and find a lot of products don't work fast enough this did work pretty fast and lasted most if the day which is great.

2.8/5

Not as advertised

I did not find the rapid release Tylenol brand caplets to be any better than the generic acetaminophen tablets. It was not faster in relieving back pain than my usual painkillers. The caplets are small which makes it easier to swallow but it is not as effective as it states it is.

Worked fast!

I'm received this product free as part of the Family Rated Club. I'm a frequent-flyer in the pain relief section, as I often have headaches. I typically reach for a different brand/type of pain reliever, so I wasn't sure what to expect when I used Tylenol Rapid Release Gelcaps.

First off, I liked the capsule -- it didn't have a bad taste that some pain relievers have, and didn't start to dissolve as soon as I put it in my mouth. I made a point of noticing when my pain started to ebb, and I found it was a little over half an hour before I actually felt "relief", which to me seems reasonable. I used this product on three different occasions, and found in each case, I didn't have to take an additional dose that day.

This is a product I would definitely buy again. While it is a little more expensive than the store brand regular release tablet or caplet, I did find that it was effective and worked quickly. Thumbs up!

This came in clutch

I received this product complimentary from the Family Rated club.

I always like to have Advil or Tylenol on me because I'm prone to headaches and this product worked like a charm for me one day. I've usually used Advil as Tylenol has bothered my stomach in the past but I did not have that problem with this product.

I took one Tylenol after bearing with the headache for an hour with no food and it didn't bother my stomach at all. I did eat something light after taking the Tylenol and within the hour my headache decreased significantly. I did notice a slightly sweet taste to it and I guess that it's supposed to help it go down. I have kept this product in my purse ever since.

I would definitely recommend this product. It works quickly, doesn't bother your stomach and is easy to swallow.

Tylenol action rqpide

Je suis prise avec une hernie cervicale et comme vous comprendrez, j'ai souvent des douleurs qui en viennent à des migraines. L'autre jour, je voulais terminer mes autres comprimés avant de commencer ceux-ci. Une à deux heures plus tard, la migraine était encore là. J'ai donc décidé de prendre une Tylenol et presqu'une demi heure plus tard, plus de migraine. Probablement dû à sa dissolution rapide, j'ai été guérri! Je vais aller en acheter d'autre c'est sûr et certain et surtout, je je recommande fortement.