U by Kotex Click Multi-Pack Tampons

U by Kotex Click Multi-Pack Tampons Reviews

Ranked #90 out of 259 in Feminine Hygiene

April 07, 2017

The Multi-Pack is my favourite, it's cheaper to buy and PLEASE NOTE the Jumbo Multi-Pack is on sale at Wal-Mart right now, I just bought one yesterday. It's even cheaper than a regular size multi-pack. They were advertised in the Co-Op flyer (small boxes, for $4.99) but still not as good of a deal as Wal-Mart has. Better stock up! Good luck!

April 07, 2017

I have tried many brands of tampons and these are the ones that I have been using for years now. I find them to be much more comfortable then other brands and I have never had an issue with leaking. The multi-pack box is perfect so that you have a variety for when your flow is lighter and heavier.

March 13, 2017

These tampons don't leak and I like the click sound it makes as well to know that it's ready to be used. The price is not too expensive and really tampons are some girls necessity so it shouldn't be expensive anyways which is why this product is perfect in all ways for my personal needs.

2.0/5

March 13, 2017

I was really unhappy with this product. They don't actually stay clicked so when you use them it just doesn't work very well. Very uncomfortable because they don't work!

August 25, 2016

This is the ONLY brand of tampons I buy, I have never had a leak. The click tampons are easy to fit into a small purse or discreet enough to carry in your hand. The price is always great.

August 11, 2016

The packaging is quiet, I've never had a leak with this brand, and the colours are pretty cute. This brand (multi packs, and individual size packs) regularly go on sale for super cheap. They're comfortable, and haven't caused any irritation for me.

August 05, 2016

these tampons didn't leak as much as some other kinds that i tried. the packaging is really quiet and it was really compact so i could hide it in my sleeve or my hand easier

December 09, 2015

I like the multi-packs because they have 2 sizes for those tricky weeks. I love the colors of the wrappers as well, even if no one else sees it, it's a nicer experience for me to have something colorful and cheery looking.

lamurap has started a new forum topic
    CHESTER BENNINGTON

Finola added a new review for
    Solo Energy Bar