Unstopables in wash scent booster- Spring Reviews
#123 in Laundry Care

December 05, 2019
    Conwy, United Kingdom

not too bad

I bought this on special offer as i wouldnt pay full price, i made the mistake of not using the top to get the right amount and half the bottle was gone so it took a while to get them back in the bottle, it does give a lovely smell to the clothes, not as much as i would like but it is there.

October 02, 2019

Chatelaine

Nous sommes une famille qui ne se met pas de parfum mais nous aimons bien que nos vêtements sentent le frais!!!! Nous avons optés pour ce produit et nous sommes comblés

August 06, 2019
    Michigan, United States

love

i love this product. it is definitely worth the money. it leaves your laundry looking and smelling great! it comes in many different scents and bottle sizes too.

1.7/5

June 14, 2019

Doesnt last as long as they say

I love the smell of fresh laundry and finally splurged on the scent boosters. Right away they smell amazing, but I tested the theory behind it and put a couple of towels in my closet and went back a week later. They smelled nice but no more than they would with regular detergent only.

March 25, 2019

Le meilleur parfum au monde

Produit miraculeux bien que ce ne sois qu’un rehausseur d’odeur j’adore ainsi que toute la famille aussi ça sens bon partout dans la maison grâce à ce produit draps rideaux couvertures linge à tout les jours quelqu’un me dit que je sens bonne grâce à ça c’est plaisant

March 04, 2019

Smells great

always leave my clothes smelling so good. I like that you can add as much or as little as you would like. Bottle seals well so if it’s dropped, the beads stay contained.

March 02, 2019

Amazing

If you get nose blind to the smell of the laundry detergent that you use. Unstoppables is amazing. Buy different kinds and every week there is a new smell that you won’t be nose blind to. The smell also last for a long time. I love when I walk into my closet and all I can smell is spring. ❤️

January 27, 2019

Great luxury product

I love this product, I think it's a very good marketing idea. My favorite is the orange one, the smell is awesome! Even if it's not an essential product and that it can be a little expensive, I like to pay myself a little bit of luxury :)

January 16, 2019

Wan too smell good

Im à love fanatique of unstopbable its smell so good si long .i dont have to wash it à gain even if tome when by with out wash it again.m'y laundry is les expédié due toi that

September 17, 2018

Not sure if this scent is for me!

I received some samples to try. My first reaction was the smell was extremely strong. I am really sensitive to smells and I can't handle really strong smells. Next time I will try a different scent. I just felt it was too strong for me.