Urban decay Alice through the looking glass palette Reviews

Ranked #181 out of 1264 in Eye Shadow

February 15, 2017

I was a little nervous about buying this palette, as it has a lot of bright colours that I don't usually use, but I was pleasantly surprised. The colours are highly pigmented, blend well, and last throughout the day.

January 06, 2017

This palette is really quite nice! I have found that some of the colours aren't quite as blend ale as others, but the palette being limited edition still makes it worth it! I love urban decay and i think the colours are rich and pigmented! You can use it with or without an eye primer. I absolutely love everything by urban decay! Its a great palette!

June 22, 2016

Beatiful packaging and design this limited edition palette captured the whimsy story of Alice in Wonderland. The shades are beautiful and I use all the Browns and neutrals for an everyday eye. All the shadows are Highly pigmented with the exception of Dream On, I wish it swatches as it looks in the pan. But other than that I highly recommend to any Alice fan or limited edition collector.

June 09, 2016

I have mixed reviews on this. Albeit a lovely palette I couldn't love it. It's well pigmented. Very bright colours but with enough neutrality to be wearable the packaging is where they loose me. It's very pretty and fun but it's way too much. You could never travel with it.