Urban Decay Flushed Blush Palette Reviews
#17 in Blush

January 03, 2018

Flawless

I love this Palette. The bronzer is warm and looks lovely on. The blush is so pretty. It was the first to go because it looked so great on me. The highlighter is light and had such a soft pretty glow. The finish is really natural. I actually had a struggle buying a new palette as the store was always out! The only flaw I found was that the product started to break apart as there are no dividers between the colors! But definitely not a deal breaker!

September 12, 2017

Love

I love this super handy contouring/blush palette. It's my go-to for travel and the colours have great pigmentation, and are super versatile...I like to use the highlighter on my lids, etc. If you love this brand or the Naked line, this is one palette you should consider adding to your collection!

February 13, 2016

I got this during a sale at sephora and was really happy with my purchase because it is a perfect palette for everyday use especially when you're in a hurry! I use the bronzer as a crease shade, and the highlight and blush as intended for a very natural and put together look! Very pigmented and great quality!

3.2/5

February 10, 2016

I like this product because it is the best bang for your buck, in the sense that you get 3 in 1. A bronzer, highlighter, and a blush. This product is perfect for when I am in a rush or just want a quick makeup look that still looks well put together. Very easy to use. I use the highlighter the most.

January 12, 2016

I have 2 of these in Strip and in Native and I love them both. Great pigmentation, good pan size, easy to use on the go and the colour selections work really well together. These are my go to when I am in a rush and want to look put together.

December 04, 2015

I enjoy this product. I find the powder has great pigment. Unfortunately, I use the bronzer more often then the blush and the highlighter. It is a great option to have all 3 in one but now I'm hoping I can just purchase the bronzer since I have plenty of the other two strips left.

October 04, 2015

I love this set, three in one, well worth the money. The quality is there. I don't think the blush shows too much on my skin but that's okay because i prefer something soft any ways.

2.3/5

June 21, 2015

Was not empressed with this product at all. I love the way the naked eyeshadow pallets go on so smoothly but this blush is barely noticeable even with over applying it

May 28, 2015

perfect palette for all 3, bronzer blush and highlighting, natural looking , pigmented , great quality

May 28, 2015

The bronzer is very beautiful and a perfect shade for contouring. The blush is extremely pigmented, you really don't need much of it at all. And the high light i find to be on the pinkish side. I actually tend to use it as a blush. Be careful with this one though, you don't need a lot on your brush, make sure to tap off excess product.