Prestige Item
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette Reviews

It's finally here: the long-awaited follow-up to the Naked and Naked2 (two of the industry's all-time bestselling palettes)! There are a dozen NEW ways to get Naked. Yes, this palette is loaded with NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN shades.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016

April 25, 2017

I was given this palette as a gift and it quickly became my most favorite make up item. I have always used MAC but I am now a convert. This palette is so versatile and can be used for almost any look. It's a bit on the pricey side but it is really good quality and will last a long time. I have been using mine for a year and I have only just hot pan on one of the colors.

April 23, 2017

I've always loved the naked palettes by Urban decay. There is a little bit of fall out but the quality of pigment is still fabulous. Very much a fan! Thanks UD

April 22, 2017

I love Urban Decay naked line and the 3rd pallet is so beautiful. I love rose gold and this pallet is amazing, it showcases the colors so well, they're so pigmented. This palette is worth every penny.

2.0/5

April 21, 2017

Now I use eye shadow all the time ,and to pay 50 or more dollars for this I truly think is an insult to woman ,it's nice but not the best shadow ,colors are nice and I have this one and number 2 ,and honestly there is so much better ot there and cheaper ! I won't buy this ,o had 2 given to me as a gift .Shadow stays on well ,doesn't go cakey but the price is on my mind sorry

April 21, 2017

This is one of my favourite cool tone and hight end eyeshadow palette!! The colors are super pigmented and they blend so easily! There are shimmery and matte color and if you are light to medium skin tone, the colors will fit you perfectly!

April 20, 2017

had this palette its really pretty the colors are gorgeous an sparkly if your skintone is medium to light its perfect i think for really fair people some of the pinks dont show up too well.

April 20, 2017

je l'ai testée seulement 1 fois, une de mes copine la et elle est juste M A G N I F I Q U E ! Je suis jalouse de ma copine, Je la recommande très fortement!

April 18, 2017

I own the entire Naked Vault. The Naked 3 palette is my favourite for a fresh spring look. I love the cool toned neutrals paired with a soft pink gloss. Great range of shades and mix of mattes, satins and shimmers. This versatile palette can easily take you from a soft day look to a hot smokey special occasion.

April 16, 2017

This is a great product. Its a cult favourite so you definitely need it if you are into the whole instagram and youtube based makeup trends. The colors are beautiful and pigmented, perfect for every day eyeshadow looks.

April 14, 2017

this product is very pigmented and can be used for many events out. It also packs nicely onto the eyelid. I definitely recommend this product to everyone