Vagisil PH Balance Feminine Wash Reviews

March 01, 2019

he said smell flower

This is really great! I actually started using it, because I found the soap I was using to be too strong for me (below the equator ;-) ) so I wanted something that was gentle with no irritation. The bonus, I guess, is that it is supposed to keep you feeling clean and fresh. I guess it feels that way, but I am fine in that dept.I would highly recommend it though, and you can just use it as a shower gel too!

February 28, 2018

good

I has been using this for few months now and i like it. I haven't tried any other brands before so i could not say it's the best yet, but so far it works pretty well for me. Doesn't smell strong, gives you a fresh and clean feeling.

December 15, 2017

So far so good

This product has a simple classic scent. It gives a good fresh start for the day. Women can’t use just random products. It’s been working good till now.

October 01, 2017

I had chronic yeast infections and could not understand why! I picked up this feminine wash thinking that it could help my body regulate its PH. It worked so well and I have found it helped with my irregularities!

September 05, 2017

The perfect product for feminine hygiene

I just had an infection cause by using soap and my doctor suggested me this product instead. It is really gentle, doesn't cause any sort of infection and let my private part a balanced PH. Being a woman is not always simple for product as it is something too strong for some body part but this Vagisil PH balance feminine wash is what you are looking for. No dry part, procure hydratation and relief on itchy skin when you shave. It a mush have in shower.

June 08, 2017

This was my first time buying a feminine wash and I have to say I am really happy with it. I was having problems with odour and was really unhappy and frustrated about it(I have no idea what caused it) and I decided to buy this after some research. Most people in the reviews had positive things to say and now so do I. The product is sort of a gel based thing which you apply it to the area and then rinse(wash with water). It cleans and adds moisture back to you lady parts(in my case). I use a powder(vagisil powder or baby powder,whichever you like) right after for added freshness and I feel great, no more embarrassment or frustration.

April 19, 2017

Great if you are prone to dry skin and want a gentle soap for your sensitive areas. Keeps everything clean while not irritating sensitive skin. I have noticed lately with the crazy weather changes my skin has been dryer lately and this cleanser keeps everything in tip top shape. It was recommended to me by a friend who is/was prone to yeast infections and she swears this keeps them away.

March 13, 2017

It's one of the best things I brought for personal hygiene , when I start using it I feel the difference ,I have super sensitive skin after using it I didn't have any itching , when I am having period , this is the must have , no more bad odor .

January 27, 2017

I have been using this product for years! I love that I always feel fresh and never have to worry. I use this to freshen up if I need to also. Very good product

October 03, 2016

J'aime beaucoup le nettoyant intime de Vagisil. Très doux pour la peau sensible et odeur super agréable dans la douche. Équilibre le ph du corps en plus.