Vaseline Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin heal
  • Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 21, 2021

Slug From Head To Toe

I slug every night, Slugging is the act of applying an occlusive layer of petroleum jelly at the end of your nighttime skin care routine, so on-top of all serums, oils and moisturizers. For awhile I was just using the normal petroleum jelly but then I found the cocoa butter version and I'm hooked.
    I LOVE the scent it's a hint of cocoa that is much more of a nice scent then the odd scent of usual Vaseline. It has the same consistiancy as the regular Vaseline so I'm not needing to change up the way I use it. I find it calming and helpful when I apply it over my lotion after shaving, on my feet or my hands. My favorite is applying this at night when I climb into bed and I wake up with super soft feet and hands.

January 21, 2021

My go to moisturizer for super dry skin

I use this as moisturizer for my whole family specially for dry skin. It also makes skin irritation heal faster. Love the scent too! I also apply this on my feet then wear socks for softer skin or apply in my forehead whenever I color my hair to keep the dye from staining my skin...I super love this!

December 07, 2020

Very hydrating and I love the cocoa smell

I used to use plain Vaseline but I really enjoy the cocoa butter healing jelly. I use this on my dry lips all day and on my hands for dry patches. Very light not too greasy

November 27, 2020

All time favorite

This is one of my all time favorites, my holy grails. It is effective and does wonders. I wait for sales and it is worth every cent. I would recommend this product!

November 27, 2020

Moisturizing!

I use this on my lips every night after I exfoliate my lips, and this petroleum jelly does an amazing job at keeping my lips soft and moisturized. The product also has a very nice smell that is not too strong.

November 19, 2020

It's Vaseline, what do you expect?

Do NOT use this as a moisture or lotion!! This is a product that LOCKS IN moisture, not provide moisture. Otherwise, it's great to use. I use the big version as a refill for my smaller lip therapy box. The cocoa one smells great!

November 18, 2020

Tried and True with Something New

Vaseline is a miracle worker to say the least. I use it on my nails/cuticle area, my lips, eyebrows to set them, eyelashes and eyelids for a bit of oomph, and even on the ends of my hair pre-shower. My family always had the traditional 'original' Vaseline petroleum jelly in the house- while effective, I always wished for better scents (especially on my lips)! When I discovered the cocoa butter formula I fell in love- it's more or less the exact same tried and true Vaseline petroleum jelly, but with a sweet hint of cocoa butter. Tip: the nice part about Vaseline for lips as opposed to other lip balms is that it is not introducing more moisturizer- so your body doesn't become dependent on it. Rather, it creates a barrier that stops your natural moisturizers from being evaporated or otherwise worn off.

For $3 for a giant 215g of this, the value is impeccable. There are little pots if you do not use a lot of Vaseline as well- which overtime I do tend to find 'stale' Vaseline gets less spreadable and more 'hard and dry'. Lastly, make sure your fingers are 110% clean and sanitized before putting them in to the pot or you are just asking for trouble!

June 01, 2020

Love

This is your typical Vaseline jelly, just stepped up a notch with cocoa butter. It smells nice, like cocoa, but not overpowering. I use this stuff for a number of different things (I won't bore you with a list), and I really love it. I am a huge cocoa butter fan, so when I found this tub, I was sold. It's good ol' Vaseline done better.

May 20, 2020
    Mid and East Antrim, United Kingdom

Would repurchase

I have sensitive skin and find the original Vaseline irritates my skin but this one with cocoa butter is great no redness or irritation at all. Not normally a big fan of cocoa butter smells but I like this on-site not overpowering.

April 23, 2020

Good product, bad smell

I really enjoy Vaseline products and I appreciate that they are willing to make different scents, However I am not a fan of the cocoa smell as I feel it smells too much like chocolate and the smell lasts a very long time. I would however, be interested in trying another scent of Vaseline, perhaps Rose if they had.