Vaseline Cocoa Butter Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Locks in moisture to help dull dry skin heal
  • Keeps your skin healthy and glowing all day
  • Contains cocoa butter
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Made with triple-purified jelly. Purity guaranteed
For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 01, 2020

Love

This is your typical Vaseline jelly, just stepped up a notch with cocoa butter. It smells nice, like cocoa, but not overpowering. I use this stuff for a number of different things (I won't bore you with a list), and I really love it. I am a huge cocoa butter fan, so when I found this tub, I was sold. It's good ol' Vaseline done better.

May 20, 2020
    Mid and East Antrim, United Kingdom

Would repurchase

I have sensitive skin and find the original Vaseline irritates my skin but this one with cocoa butter is great no redness or irritation at all. Not normally a big fan of cocoa butter smells but I like this on-site not overpowering.

April 23, 2020

Good product, bad smell

I really enjoy Vaseline products and I appreciate that they are willing to make different scents, However I am not a fan of the cocoa smell as I feel it smells too much like chocolate and the smell lasts a very long time. I would however, be interested in trying another scent of Vaseline, perhaps Rose if they had.

March 20, 2020

Extra care

Vaseline has been a favourite since I was a child. It has always helped me in getting rid of cracked lips and cracked heals. In winters, my skin is extremely dry especially lips, elbows, knees and feet and honestly one application of this winder Kelly is more than enough to lock in the moisturizer for long long time.
    Cocoa addition is personal favourite since I love the smell plus somehow its feels more warm and moisturizing.

November 25, 2019
    Cheshire, United Kingdom

Fab all round multi purpose product

I came across this in the shop usually I buy the plain Vaseline but it was not available in store at the time. I saw this on offer and decided to try it. It has a lovely smell and it works well I felt my skin was more moisturised after and not as sticky
    Would recommend this product

October 24, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Cocoa Butter is amazing

The cocoa butter in it helps moisturise the lips massively , it is a well known moisturiser , it makes a good combination with Vaseline and worked extremely well with it.

July 26, 2019

Great as Lip Balm!

This is super moisturizing for your lips. I wouldn't use it on my body, but it's great on my lips! It goes on a bit sticky, but warms up as you have it on your lips.

July 25, 2019

i recommend everyone to buy this product

my mom used this product on all her kids but when I saw that they added cocoa butter to it and I tried it I love it really great sent and don't dry out my skin plus I use it on my lips

July 16, 2019
    United Kingdom

Best lip moisturiser out there

You simply can't beat vaseline - especially when it has cocoa butter too! Smells amazing, I don't go anywhere without it. Whenever I use another lip balm I wish I had my vaseline.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Can't live without it!

I just love Vaseline products and can't live without a pot of petroleum jelly, especially cocoa butter. It is excellent for chapped lips and dry skin.