Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter Reviews

When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich colour below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. However, dryness can make even the strongest, most resilient skin appear dull and worn-out.Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter is a moisture infusion - it melts into skin and smoothes away dullness, for a deep down glow.Key IngredientsRich cocoa and shea butters - help restore skin's healthy glowConditioning moisturizers - leave skin soft and smooth

June 17, 2020

I would buy again

My daily moisturizer every night before bed I add some of this and I can say it’s relaxing makes me feel refreshed and all set for bed a nice touch to my night time routine love this product 100%

June 17, 2020

Beautifully scented

This lotion feels incredible on the skin, it’s beautifully scented and does not leave a greasy feeling, well worth the money, I highly recommend this

June 08, 2020

Amazing smell

Absolutely a must have for winter months when your skin is dry and needs some extra TLC. The smell on its own its amazing! Price is average and it isn't overly oily.

June 01, 2020

Deliciously glowy

I do not understand how Vaseline does this, but the body butter is almost a whipped consistency. I was shocked at how lightweight yet deeply moisturizing this butter is. It smells very faintly of something like cocoa mixed with fresh florals almost? Not sure how to describe it. Nonetheless, I love this body butter and the fact that it rubs in and sinks into the skin quickly, leaving no sticky or oily residue. I can use my phone within a minute or two of rubbing this on. My dry as the Sahara skin (which is also eczema-prone) started looking better after just a few days, and I started to notice a healthy luminosity to it. This is a holy grail item now.

May 13, 2020
    Illinois, United States

Absolute love!!!

I've used this cocoa butter range for a while now and I've noticed great improvement with the smoothness of my skin. Most recently, I've incorporated the smoothing body butter in my regimen and it's very hydrating and not too greasy. It's the perfect balance of moisture and hydration and it's helping aid clearing body marks.

January 30, 2020
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

So good

Smells lovely and is soaked into skin really well leaving you feeling moisturised, especially in the winter months I struggle with dry skin and this helps me so much. It’s also a affordable price would highly recommend

July 03, 2019

So smooth

Used a ton of this while I was pregnant ! Great thick cream to help keep your skin hydrated and smooth ! Doesn’t leave your skin feeling greasy yet I think it helped a ton with stretch marks . Anything to keep the elasticity in my skin during pregnancy was a plus!

July 03, 2019

Best lotion ever

This is the only lotion I purchase, I always put it before bed or after a shower. Its non greasy and really leaves skin moisturized and soft. Love this one.

April 13, 2019

Smooth and moisturizing

An incredibly smooth and creamy lotion to help moisturize every inch of dry skin. Amazing right after the shower! I love using this product all year round, but especially during winter.

March 25, 2019

Definitely stocking up on this!

The moisture this product has to offer is absolutely amazing . I've tried several different things. This has reduced the dryness of my skin like nothing else.