Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter Reviews

When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich colour below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. However, dryness can make even the strongest, most resilient skin appear dull and worn-out.Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter is a moisture infusion - it melts into skin and smoothes away dullness, for a deep down glow.Key IngredientsRich cocoa and shea butters - help restore skin's healthy glowConditioning moisturizers - leave skin soft and smooth

April 13, 2019

Smooth and moisturizing

An incredibly smooth and creamy lotion to help moisturize every inch of dry skin. Amazing right after the shower! I love using this product all year round, but especially during winter.

March 25, 2019

Definitely stocking up on this!

The moisture this product has to offer is absolutely amazing . I've tried several different things. This has reduced the dryness of my skin like nothing else.

March 19, 2019

Amazing

I have very dry skin. This lotion is amazing. My skin felt soft and nourished all day. Especially in the cold dry months of winter. It smells amazing.

March 03, 2019

So sftly

It will help you skin a lot because if you are leaving in one place wit extremely weather you will need a good research it will give you that. Don’t dude to buy one

February 13, 2019

Works wonders!

I have dry skin which gets worse in winters so I love using the vaseline coccoa butter body lotion and body butter. After showering my goto product is the body butter and then I use the lotion for the days in between. It leaves my skin really soft and smooth. Love the smell of the products.

February 11, 2019

It’s perfect!

I really love the product I’ve always had wrinkly and dry skin and the product just make my skin look healthier. I especially love how smooth my face feels after putting someone on

February 02, 2019

Great product and great value

This is a wonderful product that keeps your skin feeling smooth and moisturized all day! It’s a bonus when you can find these at affordable prices and doesn’t break the bank. I highly recommend it!

August 20, 2018

My family has used Vaseline for Generations

I learned from both my mother and grandmother that the best lotion for my skin is Vaseline. It leaves your skin feeling silky and well hydrated.

I have never had Vaseline leave my skin feeling oily or greasy.

I intend on passing along the Vaseline Beauty secret to all my family and friends.

1.2/5

June 19, 2018

Moisturizes surface of skin but doesn't last

This smells absolutely amazing, and I high hopes for it but my skin felt dry again less than an hour after using the product. I tried several different times of the day applying it and had the same results. Very disappointing.

2.0/5

May 31, 2018

Not a fan of this product

My boyfriend bought this body butter for me as a moisturizer and I thought it would do good on my skin because it has cocoa butter. But when I came out the shower to put it on my skin it was horrible. A few hours after applying it, my skin had already begun to dry up. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin.