Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter Reviews

When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich colour below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. However, dryness can make even the strongest, most resilient skin appear dull and worn-out.Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter is a moisture infusion - it melts into skin and smoothes away dullness, for a deep down glow.Key IngredientsRich cocoa and shea butters - help restore skin's healthy glowConditioning moisturizers - leave skin soft and smooth

February 13, 2019

Works wonders!

I have dry skin which gets worse in winters so I love using the vaseline coccoa butter body lotion and body butter. After showering my goto product is the body butter and then I use the lotion for the days in between. It leaves my skin really soft and smooth. Love the smell of the products.

February 11, 2019

It’s perfect!

I really love the product I’ve always had wrinkly and dry skin and the product just make my skin look healthier. I especially love how smooth my face feels after putting someone on

February 02, 2019

Great product and great value

This is a wonderful product that keeps your skin feeling smooth and moisturized all day! It’s a bonus when you can find these at affordable prices and doesn’t break the bank. I highly recommend it!

August 20, 2018

My family has used Vaseline for Generations

I learned from both my mother and grandmother that the best lotion for my skin is Vaseline. It leaves your skin feeling silky and well hydrated.

I have never had Vaseline leave my skin feeling oily or greasy.

I intend on passing along the Vaseline Beauty secret to all my family and friends.

1.2/5

June 19, 2018

Moisturizes surface of skin but doesn't last

This smells absolutely amazing, and I high hopes for it but my skin felt dry again less than an hour after using the product. I tried several different times of the day applying it and had the same results. Very disappointing.

2.0/5

May 31, 2018

Not a fan of this product

My boyfriend bought this body butter for me as a moisturizer and I thought it would do good on my skin because it has cocoa butter. But when I came out the shower to put it on my skin it was horrible. A few hours after applying it, my skin had already begun to dry up. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin.

April 16, 2018

Love love love!

I have been using this lotion for literally a decade. The pump bottle is convenient, the smell is great, and the price is right. This lotion is perfectly hydrating after a hot shower, and even works well with my husband's sensitive skin.

April 03, 2018

Hit

Go-to drugstore body butter. Keeps my skin so hydrated throughout the day but the only downfall is that it takes such a long time to sink into the skin and leaves a greasy feeling until it sinks in fully. I do notice a difference in the hydration of my skin when I stay on track with moisturizing my body- it’s so smooth and moisturized. Such a good price.

March 29, 2018

Effective!

I use it every night and can feel the smoothness in the morning. The feeling is very nice and relieved. I also use it after every shower. The smell is also good.

March 11, 2018

I’m loving it!!!!

I recently purchased this item for my dry skin and I love it!!!!!! It makes my skin feel so soft, smooth and hydrated without the greasy feel. I can put my clothes on right away without worrying that it will put grease stains in it! It smells great too!! I thought the amount in the 227g tub would be small but it seems to be lasting a lot better than I thought!! I will definitely be buying another one after this tub is done!!