Vaseline Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

When skin is healthy, light reflects off the rich colour below the surface, enabling it to literally glow. However, dryness can make even the strongest, most resilient skin appear dull and worn-out.Cocoa Butter Smoothing Body Butter is a moisture infusion - it melts into skin and smoothes away dullness, for a deep down glow.Key IngredientsRich cocoa and shea butters - help restore skin's healthy glowConditioning moisturizers - leave skin soft and smooth

June 24, 2017

Love it

I first used this in the form of the spray/mist bottle. The spray application wasn't that great but I enjoyed the product so ended up buying the bottle. Vaseline is such an iconic brand that I trust this moisturiser will be great. It didn't dissapoint. Absorbs very nicely without feeling oily. Leaves my skin feeling nice and soft and the bottle is also great value for money. It is a pump bottle so it is very hygienic. Definitely recommend!

June 20, 2017

Smells amazing. Love it

This lotion smells SO good I can't get enough of it. I apply it after every shower it soothes my dry skin and leaves it so silky and clean. I will continue to repurchase this.

June 18, 2017

Perfect for normal/dry skin!

A really good standard lotion for dry skin. It has a thin consistency but still is moisturizing enough for my skin. I wouldn't recommend if you have extremely dry skin, this might not cut it, but for normal/dry skin this is perfect.

June 05, 2017

Love the smell of this body butter! I always take it on vacation with me. I find it helps preserve my tan as long as possible! This body butter is rich and smells great!

June 05, 2017

I have very dry skin and tend to tan from time to time so this product is great for leaving my skin soft and moisturized. I love the scent I'm very big on smells
    Great product in my third bottle it's my go to

June 04, 2017

Love the smell of cocoa butter. This lotion is simply the best, it leaves your skin feeling soft and also the cocoa butter scent remains throughout the day. The quantity is good and can last for a few months. definitely buying again

May 17, 2017

Absolutely love the smell of this body butter, and it certainly doesn't hurt that it moisturizes your skin perfectly! You don't need a lot of product at all, and it's very light weight and non greasy!

May 15, 2017

It smells SO good! Right off the bat I couldn't help but notice the scent, it is not as subtle as I feared it would be. The product is easy to dispense and is breathtakingly soft and silky to the touch. Typically leaves my skin soft and moisturized for the whole day. I use this all the time!

May 13, 2017

I like the smell, like the texture, not oily, not sticky, good for everyday use. Keep your skin moisturized for the whole day. Price is very good, will buy it again

May 04, 2017

I absolutely love this lotion. I hate the feeling of my skin drying up as soon as I get out of the shower, but now I don't seem to dread it nearly as much. I also love the smell as it has just the lightest scent.

Luv2SaveMeryem has posted in the forum topic
    Upcoming Campaigns

Luv2SaveMeryem added a new review for
    Armstrong Cheese Old

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Instagram!

Mlepine has posted in the forum topic
    Free Schick Hydro Silk razor

gotmills added a new review for
    Canadian Living Magazine