Vaseline Dry Skin Conditioning Body Lotion Reviews

Ranked #393 out of 1558 in Body Lotions & Creams

April 10, 2017

I like the Vaseline creams. They smell nice and of not irritate my skin. I have to reapply often though to keep my skin smooth. Unfortunately I have some pretty dry skin though.

March 15, 2017

This line works wonderfully. I love all Vaseline products as they don't leave a sticky residue and are very moisturizing. I have dry skin and use this after every shower and throughout the day to help maintain my soft skin

March 11, 2017

Good product. I strongly recomend it. My skin feels hidratated after it`s use. It`s Price is not the best, but it has a good quality. It is good to protect skin from dry weather.

February 20, 2017

Vaseline is my favourite kind of lotion. It's very effective if used continually. Everyone in my family have dry skin and this lotion has helped a lot.

February 15, 2017

I am an older woman and have very dry skin. To the extent of dry patches especially in the winter time. This product moisturizes so well that it feels so soft and smooth after applying it. I am alergic to some brands but not this one. I love it...

January 16, 2017

This is my go-to moisturizer. I love the fragrance-free version and then add a couple of drops of essential oil, depending on my mood (lavendar, sweet orange, etc).

January 13, 2017

Super-produced, very effective, very pleasant smell, hydration which lasts with a sensation of sweetness.
    Finished the irritation and the itchy skin!!!

January 08, 2017

ca maide pour mes main sec le reste de mon corp aussi car jai les doig qui fende au froid c a chaque hivers que ca arrive avec cette creme ca maide beaucoup et je met de cette creme trois fois par jour

September 08, 2016

I have very dry skin escpecially in the Winter. This product is awesome if I apply it every day. If I miss a day my; skin is dry again. So smooth and effective when applied daily.

September 04, 2016

This product really helped my dry skin when I arrived in Canada in the beggining of the spring when the weather was too dry. The smell is good, the texture, the price and it lasts a lot.

BJAdams added a new review for