Vaseline Dry Skin Conditioning Body Lotion Reviews

3.2/5

December 21, 2017

Pass if you have eczema

I have used this for myself (hands, body) with mixed results. However, my children have eczema and scream in pain if I put this on them. I'm not sure if their chapped hands don't like the lotion, but it has not helped at all. I'm still looking for something to soothe them...

December 14, 2017

Value for money product

It’s a value for money product. Very nice for extra dry skin . Has little scent in it so cannot apply it over the lips . Quality and quantity is good as per the cost . I use it for my son too

December 14, 2017

Tis the season!

Well its the season of dry flaky skin from the dry cold weather and I turn to my Vaseline products because they are what make my skin soft and smooth again. I make sure after every shower I put this on everywhere before I get dressed.

October 03, 2017

your skin needs this!

VASELINE DRY SKIN CONDITIONING BODY LOTION is what your skin has need dreaming of!. this stuff is gold in a bottle. i have problem areas with dry skin, like elbows, and knees. this product relieves my dry skin and leaves it feeling nourished. and a great smell too!

September 07, 2017

Perfect product for dry skin

I have always had very dry skin. I have tried so many different products for my dry skin and nothing has worked until I tried Vaseline Dry Skin Conditioning Body Lotion.

I have seen a huge difference in the appearance and feeling of my skin. I am so glad I tried this product. You get a lot of product for a very good price.

No complaints at all! I would definitely recommend this to anyone I know.

July 16, 2017

I absolutely love this! My go-to lotion everyday.

This product is very effective in its purpose. It leaves skin feeling soft, smooth and healed. It also dries pretty quick and it's very great for its volume, quality and value. This is targeted for dry, damaged skin. If it fits your type, you should definitely try it!

May 14, 2017

Loove this product. i have dry skin and it is so effective. It doesn't feel very oily too and greasy. I love it.. use it always after shower and before sleeping. The rice is worth too.

May 12, 2017

This lotion is light, clean feeling, absorbs quickly and is easy to apply. The scent is subtle but enjoyable. There is no greasy feeling remaining after application. My skin feels hydrated and protected.

May 08, 2017

Once again vaseline dit it withe non sticky lotion and the feel s'ooth of the prduct after lathering in to your skin simply amazing,smelling great!not too steong just enough..have been using forever and my kids are addicted as well refuse to use anything else summer stime we switch to alo vera am i getting paid for those review i feel like i give genuine reviews base on experience..

May 05, 2017

Nous utilisont toujours la crème pour le corps Vaseline, surtout en hiver. Mon mari a la peau très sèche et Vaseline lui apporte un soulagement immédiat. Je l'utilise après la douche et surtout sur les coudes et les talons, et ce à tous les jours.