Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Relief Repairing Serum Reviews

Moisturizes to heal and calm severely dry skin

• Gentle on skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Soft scents of rose and amber
  • Non-greasy formula
For more info, visit Vaseline.

August 03, 2017

soft hands

I tried Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Relief Repairing Serum after my hands were very dry and scratched from working in the garden. I really don't like wearing gloves! This serum restores the moisture in my hands on a deep level.

July 10, 2017

Moisturizes like nothing else without greasy feeling!

I have incredibly dry and sensitive hands, while absolutely despising the greasy feeling that many moisturizers leave. This product works the best I have ever felt! on a scale of 1-10, I would say it leaves about a 4 for greasiness (10 being the worst). My hands feel silky soft. And the smell! It's the best!

April 29, 2017

I am VERY picky when it comes to hand cream. This isn't specific to hands but WOW, I love it on my hands. It lasts a long time, it smells terrific, and costs less than the other brands I usually purchase. I haven't tried it on my face (and probably won't) but the body would be just fine too. It made my day! And, I usually don't really like Vaseline products much. So, way to go Vaseline!

April 13, 2017

Love love love love love this. Provides much needed moisture, isn't greasy or oily and it doesn't have an overly powerful perfume smell. Perfect for use at the work place.

April 04, 2017

My mom gave me this lotion in my Christmas stocking and I fell in love with it! The smell is wonderful, light and clean. The texture is prefect. I find it creamy and rich but it doesn't leave your skin greasy. It's worked wonders on my parched winter hands. A new favorite!

March 14, 2017

I received this in the mail as a sample.It has a nice consistency and isn't running out of the tube. I like to use hand creams that have some body to them, then it isn't usually greasy. I have used it on my hands and they feel and look great! I am in my 50's and I think it's perfect for me! . I also received a coupon and will be purchasing a full size soon. The sample is perfect for in my purse or on my nightstand. I always put a hand cream of some sort on my hands before bed and when I get up in the morning. I like to start out the day with soft hands before I put on any jewelery.

January 23, 2017

Pour commencer, son odeur est envoûtante. Elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse et est agréable à étendre. Je suis tombée en amour immédiatement avec cette crème.

January 20, 2017

I received this as part of a gift basket and I am in love with it. It helps my super dry skin and it smells AMAZING! It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth and less irritated by the winter weather.

October 17, 2016

I use this when I experience severely dry skin. It really soaks in nicely and I definitely feel relief from my dry, taut, and itchy skin. Pretty good scent too!

October 17, 2016

I love using this on my dry skin especially because it's getting super cold here, I need something that's really moisturizing. It's not sticky and it absorbs nicely into the skin, I don't feel like a grease ball after using it.