Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Relief Repairing Serum Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1613 in Body Lotions & Creams

Moisturizes to heal and calm severely dry skin

• Gentle on skin
  • Dermatologist tested
  • Soft scents of rose and amber
  • Non-greasy formula
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 29, 2017

I am VERY picky when it comes to hand cream. This isn't specific to hands but WOW, I love it on my hands. It lasts a long time, it smells terrific, and costs less than the other brands I usually purchase. I haven't tried it on my face (and probably won't) but the body would be just fine too. It made my day! And, I usually don't really like Vaseline products much. So, way to go Vaseline!

April 13, 2017

Love love love love love this. Provides much needed moisture, isn't greasy or oily and it doesn't have an overly powerful perfume smell. Perfect for use at the work place.

April 04, 2017

My mom gave me this lotion in my Christmas stocking and I fell in love with it! The smell is wonderful, light and clean. The texture is prefect. I find it creamy and rich but it doesn't leave your skin greasy. It's worked wonders on my parched winter hands. A new favorite!

January 23, 2017

Pour commencer, son odeur est envoûtante. Elle ne laisse pas la peau grasse et est agréable à étendre. Je suis tombée en amour immédiatement avec cette crème.

October 17, 2016

I use this when I experience severely dry skin. It really soaks in nicely and I definitely feel relief from my dry, taut, and itchy skin. Pretty good scent too!

October 17, 2016

I love using this on my dry skin especially because it's getting super cold here, I need something that's really moisturizing. It's not sticky and it absorbs nicely into the skin, I don't feel like a grease ball after using it.

October 14, 2016

Le champion de l'hydratation! C'est une formule très épaisse, elle est donc efficace avant d'aller au lit. Elle ne brûle pas la peau. Elle est donc parfaite pour les gercures causées par le froid.

October 14, 2016

La crème s'absorbe vite dans ma peau sans laisser un fini gras. Odeur habituel et agréable de chez vaseline. Hydrate bien mes jambes plus sèches. Je la recommande.

October 13, 2016

I bought this because i saw serum on the tube and was so excited to try it. First time i see a serum for the body and as weather is getting colder my skin is getting dry. This lotion or serum is awsome it makes my skin super soft. Its not greasy and leaves no residue. I also use it on my face at night and it works as great as any other face cream. Love love love.

September 09, 2016

I love this product. its great and works well, my skin feels so soft and silky when I use it . It took a matter of a week before I started seeing a difference.