Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair Lightly Scented Lotion Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 1657 in Body Lotions & Creams

Clinically proven to moisturize to heal very dry skin in 5 days

• Fast-healing moisture for skin that’s especially dry and rough
  • Relieves even stubborn dry patches
  • Appropriate for sensitive skin
  • Fast-absorbing for a non-greasy feel
For more info, visit Vaseline.

July 04, 2017

Always find myself going back to Vaseline

I love this product because it absorbs into your skin. My skin stays nourished all day. Not to mention I love the light scent that this product has. I trust the Vaseline brand!

May 29, 2017

Vaseline intensive care advance repair is the only body lotion I use now. I tried all the others for many years and decided that this one is ideal for my dry skin. There is no need to look any further this does the job.

May 19, 2017

Vaseline Intensive Care Advanced Repair works wonders, I feel amazing after the first time use and even more radiant after 5 day uses with the micro-droplets of Vaseline Jelly. I used it every day until it ran out, now I can't find it in stores. Its light scent is wonderful, full of moisture, radiant, soft to touch and visibly see. doesnt have a greasy feel. I love it!!

May 15, 2017

I love scented perfumes don't get me wrong but sometimes they can either be 1) very much scented and smell as if the fragrance will last all week but sadly..... It barely even lasts 5-20min max which is a real bummer because these type of items can be pricy.

Vaseline intensive care lightly scented skin lotion is 1 of my top 3 choices because it actually helps to revitalize dry skin and because it's lightly scented it wouldn't give the normal person with very sensitive skin like me an issue but....... The smell of this can last nearly 1-3hrs minimum and I find this shocking considering its supposed to be lightly scented #Amazing

March 29, 2017

I just love how this product from Vaseline works well. I have been using this since I got it on sale from my local Rexall Store and so far so good, no itching, no sensitivity, I can apply it on my neck, arms, legs worry free. The light scent is simply divine.

1.0/5

February 27, 2017

I bought this cream on the recommendation of a friend. Honestly I do not like this cream at all. Yes, he has a pleasant smell and texture. However, after application to the skin it leaves a film on my skin and not fully absorbed into the skin. It gives me discomfort, my skin not breathing.

January 07, 2017

I like this products because my hands are gentle. Also, this cream is not greasy. I use this product too for all the members of my family. thank you for the quality of this product.

December 19, 2016

I have a bottle of this beside my bed. It's one of the only moisturizers I can use when my skin gets irritated. It's not the best moisturizer out there, it's greasy and doesn't really feel too thick at all, but it does help if I need to moisturize my face and it's too irritated for my normal lotions and creams.

September 28, 2016

I love to use this product during winter times. My body usually gets dry and flaky, and using the Vaseline lotion keeps it hydrated. It is slightly on the greasy side, but definitely recommend it!

August 24, 2016

I get very dry legs all year and I quite enjoyed how this was non greasy but provided lots of moisture - I also didn't need to apply a lot of it to get the coverage I needed. The scent was light but very nice - I like to have a light scent as I work in a scent reduced office but still like a bit of a scent to be there. I also did notice the next day before showering my legs hadn't dried out yet! Will be adding this to my regular list of products to use!

Loricass added a new review for
    Quaker Instant Oatmeal

Loricass earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

Loricass added a new review for
    Abreva

Marilyn M has posted in the forum topic
    Your favorite cake

Marilyn M has started a new forum topic
    Jam