Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

May 09, 2021

All purpose petroleum jelly

This is something everyone should have around the house. Dry lips, face, elbows? Vaseline! Even slather it on your feet or hands and wake up with soft limbs.

May 05, 2021

Great occlusive when on tretinoin

When my skin is dry and flaking from tretinoin, vaseline works so well in sealing in the moisture. I like to use this on top of my hydrating toner and regular moisturizer. When I put this on at night, I wake up with soft and supple skin. Despite having very sensitive and acne-prone skin, it has never broken me out or given me any sort of reaction.

April 28, 2021

Best for Cracked Skin and Lips

I have been using this since I was born! My parents have used it on me when growing up and its amazing! I have dry skin and my lips get very dry because of dehydration and I'll apply a thin layer on my lips and skin over night and I wake up to super soft skin and lips! It literally works overnight. I would recommend it to everyone.

April 28, 2021

how can you not..

the biggest thing for me is that my skin is so sensitive. With this I just NEVER seem to have an issue with irritation. How can you go wrong, it's a classic.

April 21, 2021

Vaseline - Staple product

Vaseline jelly is a staple product in my home and been using it for several years now. I use it for feet and elbows in winters when it’s gets extremely dry. It goes with every diaper change for the baby bums. It’s really effective and I don’t think so I will ever stop purchasing this product.

April 17, 2021

Great for makeup removal & lip balm

This is a great product to use to remove stubborn eye makeup that won't come off with anything else. I also use it as a lip balm when I've misplaced my usual lip balm - it's very moisturizing!

April 15, 2021

VASELINE ORIGINAL PETROLEUM JELLY

I used VASELINE for many years now and it is my goto product for winter.
    my feet feels like baby feet when i apply this petroleum jelly. it also cure any burns and dry skin pretty well.

April 12, 2021

Works

I use it daily. Lips. Elbows. Any dry spots. And on baby bum. As a mom of two it works great for that. Definitely like the quality and will buy again over and over.

April 12, 2021

Carry with me at all times

Whenever I am travelling, there's a small box of vaseline petroleum jelly with me, whether I am on the plane or high up in the mountains. Vaseline I find is great for my skin, it does make it a bit greasy but keeps it hydrated and last long.

March 18, 2021
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Vaseline

Brilliant product. Something that you need in your house. Not only perfect for your body but as well very useful for cleaning in house. Love using Vaseline especially for my lips. They are constantly dry this time of the year and Vaseline does perfect job