Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

July 07, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Would recommend great for winter and chap lips

I recently purchased this product due to dryness of my lips as I struggle with cold sores no matter the season and since I’ve applied this product to my daily routine I’ve noticed a difference in how frequent I break out. I love this product and hope it continues to work for me

October 10, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Hair treat

As well as using Vaseline to keep my brows and nails in tip top condition, I also use it to seal in the moisture into the ends of my hair. I have fine fragile and keeping it moistured is very important

October 07, 2019

Love it

Whenever winter's coming, I like to buy a tub of VASELINE 100% PURE PETROLEUM JELLY as my skin gets very dry. I also use it as a lip balm and on my knuckles.

July 11, 2019
    Rochdale, United Kingdom

Good

I use this for when my skin gets dry and it works nicely. It has a thick and creamy texture to it and it feels greasy when applied to the skin. The packaging of it needs a change as it can be difficult to get it out from the bottom.

July 03, 2019

I would buy it again

This product is good to be used during winter time as an hand cream, since it is very oily and it hydrates very well. The product itself is good, what I kind of dislike about it is the package. It is kind of hard to get what is on the very bottom. So I believe it would be better if the package wasn’t too deep.

June 11, 2019

A good one.

One of the most useful products that has application in so many things. I particularly bought it for skin protection from acid while treating the infected skin around. I only used a tiny part of it since the box is huge.

May 01, 2019

Love this product

Great value for what you're getting as this product has many uses. Good for babies and adults. Can be used as diaper rash cream and doesnt have a bad smell.

February 20, 2019

An essential

Vaseline continues to be something i constantly need to have in my everyday life with it's multiple uses. I use it everyday for my lips especially in the winter when my lips get extremely dry and it does wonders!

February 13, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Helps with baby's bummy

Use this on my daughter bum for a barrier against diaper rash, love it. I get the baby powder scented one and it works as well as the original. A little goes along way with this product

January 10, 2019

Multi use product

This product can be used in many ways. I mainly use it in my cuticles, hands, and for any particular area in my body that is extra dry in my body especially during winter time.