Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

August 06, 2021

Vaseline <3

I absolutely love this product. I’ve been using vaseline since I was a kid and it always gets the job done. it makes my lips so smooth along with my skin.

June 22, 2021

All in One

It's an all in one type of product. I use it on my lip for moisture, my feet to remove the callouses. It keeps everything soft!
    Great to prevent blisters on your feet from a night of dancing

June 09, 2021

This is life saviour

I use Vaseline on my lips, my eye brows, my feet and hands. I use this for everything. I love Vaseline. I use this at night time on my lips and it’s so moisturizing. It’s makes my lips soft in the morning.

May 25, 2021

J'adore ce produit

Depuis que je suis jeune, j'utilise la Vaseline comme hydratant. Quoi que collant (naturellement, étant un onguent), j'adore ses propriétés. Une application le soir et le lendemain matin, la partie traitée est douce comme la peau d'un bébé. Indispensable en temps de rhume pour le nez irrité!

Best lip balm

Put the stuff on overnight and you will wake up with smooth lips no matter what the state of your lips were before going to sleep! So under rated - great for everything

Better than lip balm!

There is this strange phenomenon where my lips dry out after using lip balm. So when someone recommended vaseline, I knew I had to try it! Now, it keeps them moisturized, and the best part is it can moisturize everything instantly! It also lasts forever. A little goes a long way.

Go to lip balm

My favourite product for my lips even after trying lots of expensive products nothing beats this for myself. Moisturizes for hours. Also helps when I have an extremely dry spot in the winter on my body

May 10, 2021

Always my go to!

So many uses! For the baby, for pets, for beauty, for treatments. Love the length of time that this product is good for. You can always count on Vaseline to stand up to the test of time.

May 09, 2021

It help with crack and dry skin

It's a good product to use, whenever i have a super dry or crack skin on my hands or toes this is the one i use and its a fast relief. it's very reliable skin product. i will purchase it again for sure.

May 09, 2021

All purpose petroleum jelly

This is something everyone should have around the house. Dry lips, face, elbows? Vaseline! Even slather it on your feet or hands and wake up with soft limbs.