Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 09, 2021

This is life saviour

I use Vaseline on my lips, my eye brows, my feet and hands. I use this for everything. I love Vaseline. I use this at night time on my lips and it’s so moisturizing. It’s makes my lips soft in the morning.

May 25, 2021

J'adore ce produit

Depuis que je suis jeune, j'utilise la Vaseline comme hydratant. Quoi que collant (naturellement, étant un onguent), j'adore ses propriétés. Une application le soir et le lendemain matin, la partie traitée est douce comme la peau d'un bébé. Indispensable en temps de rhume pour le nez irrité!

Best lip balm

Put the stuff on overnight and you will wake up with smooth lips no matter what the state of your lips were before going to sleep! So under rated - great for everything

Better than lip balm!

There is this strange phenomenon where my lips dry out after using lip balm. So when someone recommended vaseline, I knew I had to try it! Now, it keeps them moisturized, and the best part is it can moisturize everything instantly! It also lasts forever. A little goes a long way.

Go to lip balm

My favourite product for my lips even after trying lots of expensive products nothing beats this for myself. Moisturizes for hours. Also helps when I have an extremely dry spot in the winter on my body

May 10, 2021

Always my go to!

So many uses! For the baby, for pets, for beauty, for treatments. Love the length of time that this product is good for. You can always count on Vaseline to stand up to the test of time.

May 09, 2021

It help with crack and dry skin

It's a good product to use, whenever i have a super dry or crack skin on my hands or toes this is the one i use and its a fast relief. it's very reliable skin product. i will purchase it again for sure.

May 09, 2021

All purpose petroleum jelly

This is something everyone should have around the house. Dry lips, face, elbows? Vaseline! Even slather it on your feet or hands and wake up with soft limbs.

May 05, 2021

Great occlusive when on tretinoin

When my skin is dry and flaking from tretinoin, vaseline works so well in sealing in the moisture. I like to use this on top of my hydrating toner and regular moisturizer. When I put this on at night, I wake up with soft and supple skin. Despite having very sensitive and acne-prone skin, it has never broken me out or given me any sort of reaction.

April 28, 2021

Best for Cracked Skin and Lips

I have been using this since I was born! My parents have used it on me when growing up and its amazing! I have dry skin and my lips get very dry because of dehydration and I'll apply a thin layer on my lips and skin over night and I wake up to super soft skin and lips! It literally works overnight. I would recommend it to everyone.