Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

February 06, 2022

I’ll never stop buying Vaseline!

I’ve had Vaseline in my house ever since I was a child, it is something that passes on to generations. Vaseline is good for everything and even for your face! It does not clog pores and it can be helpful to lock in your skincare. I’ll always keep it around me.

February 03, 2022

heaven in a bottle

I use vaseline for everythingggg. For lip balm, on my face, my hands, my legs! vaseline is just a staple that everyone needs in their cabinet, definitely recommend !

February 02, 2022

I use this 24/7!

My go to!
    I use this product for everything burns, cuts, dry skin, moisturizer, makeup remover, chaffing! Vaseline has always been there for me and is so universals!

January 30, 2022

Best for my baby bums

Vaseline has proved a life saver for my baby’s bum as he wears diapers. Since he was born till date, I always apply it before wearing him a diaper. It prevents from diaper rash and keeps his sensitive skin without rash.

January 02, 2022
    North Lanarkshire, United Kingdom

Vaseline

I have been using vaseline for as long as I can remember. It's great for dry skin, chapped lips, small cuts, I even put it round my hair line when I'm dying my hair and always keep a small tub in my bag. Love it.

January 01, 2022
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Perfect lip balm

I use Vaseline daily as my lip balm. Also use it to soften stuff shoes and on any cuts on my hands. Never go anywhere without a little rub in my bag and it can be used for so many things

December 31, 2021

Vaseline is the best!!

This petroleum jelly is the best. It is multipurpose! Love the smell and texture too 💕
    I works well for cuts and minor burns. It works wonders for dry chapped lips. Vaseline has the best lip balms and creams too!!

December 16, 2021

Must have product

Vaseline petroleum jelly is one of the most effective moisturizers on the market. It works by sitting on top of the skin, where it forms a barrier and prevents water from leaving your skin. Vaseline can be used as an everyday moisturizer for very dry skin.I love this Vaseline . This is the product we must have in our home .

December 11, 2021

Cannot live without it!

Fabulous! It is a household staple! I swear by this product, it saves you from anything. Have dry lips? Vaseline it. Have a rash? Vaseline it. Have a lip burn from the wind? Vaseline it. I have a travel sized bottle that I keep in my purse at all times. It comes in real handy when you have skin irritation, exposed to cold, dry air and severe dryness. If you are a fan of the large container, get one of those tiny ones to keep with you at all times.

December 07, 2021

Great product

I have been using Vaseline for years it is excellent very moisturising and soft and is great for many things,
    like protecting your lips from the cold, keeping your nose moist especially when during the winter when the house heat is on, protects cuts.