Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

November 14, 2007

Uhmmm okay people think I am crazy, but I love Vaseline!! I love it on my lips, on my eye brows it keeps it's natural colour lasting and I think it makes them grow faster which is great because I need to fill in some extra places where bad plucking was done sigh**

November 02, 2007

This stuff is a must have in any home. As someone else noted, its GREAT for eczema. I've spent hundreds of dollars on prescription creams. Of course some of the prescriptions work but you just don't get the harmful side effects with vaseline and you can't beat the price! Here's a tip: Mix the vaseline with aloe gel and its a great remedy for dry elbows.

October 08, 2007

amazing product.

September 23, 2007

This is going to sound really gross, but I really don't care... I love Vaseline Petroleum Jelly! because it helps with my hayfever. On the days that my nose won't give me any peace -- when it gets so itchy inside that all it wants to do is sneeze over and over and run and run -- I slather it on a Q-Tip and then coat the inside of my nose. I'm not sure if the stickiness traps pollen and dust or if it moisturizes or both, but it works wonders!

September 21, 2007

I use Vaseline for my kids' eczema. My daughter gets patches on her legs during the winter, and my son's earlobes are so bad they crack (year round). Only Vaseline helps - I've tried the prescription creams. For larger areas, I mix in my palm an equal quantity of Vaseline and another simple moisturizer (I've used Glaxal base before, this is the base cream for many prescription creams and can usually be found in the first aid or cortisone cream section of your pharmacy). Works like a charm!

May 28, 2007

And it's really good for chapped lips! About once a week I slather vaseline on my lips and then gently rub it off with a clean, unused toothbrush. It leaves my lips feeling so soft. Ever since I started this regiment my lips have been looking healthier and a lot less drier!

March 04, 2007

I honestly use it for everything. It's great for chapped lips, taking off eye makeup, and moisturizing dry skin. If you rub it all over your body before swimming, it even reduces the risk of getting swimmer's itch! Fantastic. I especially love the baby fresh scent kind.

Also, in a pinch, it's a great lubricant. ;]

February 07, 2007

I agree with what everyone has said. I generally use it for one purpose - removing unwanted make up that refuses to go away. No matter what, Vaseline will lift it right out of your skin/lips. Ff you dye your hair at home, and you always get a spot where the dye hits your skin there is a fix- if you put a ring around your face/ears/hair line at neck of Vaseline, it protects your skin from any colour run off from you scalpe. That way it washes right off! So it's got benefits aside from being a good moisturizer.

February 06, 2007

I am happy to see so many good reviews about Vaseline. This product reached a sort of iconic stature in my dorm days. We called him Vasel, our friend who was there to moisturize anything at any time. We had all gone through the whole teenaged lipsmacker phase, and were ready for a better moisturizer with no nausiating scent (you always love your new lipsmacker smell, until you use it a few times). I use vasel for my lips, my nose when I have a cold, under my eyes at night and on other really dry spots. It's a little greasy feeling, but very effective.

February 06, 2007

Vaseline is a very good moisturizer that will not irritate your skin because there are no perfumes or irritant chemicals in it like other moisturizers out there. I agree with Artist and recommend getting the convienience size since the tube is squeezable and therefore more hygenic! Because Vaseline tends to not stay exactly where you put it I recommend putting it on when you are at home for the night or in the evening. It works very well on very chapped lips or other patches of dry skin.