Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

April 28, 2016

Who doesn't use this stuff? Although I have heard it's not good for you. Maybe I should look into that? I have been using this for years now, to remove my mascara, hydrate my lips or hand or heels.

April 28, 2016

Just a good old fashioned product. Who didn't grow up with a jar of Vaseline in the house? We all reach for it. My husband uses it when his hands or lips tend to crack. My daughter and I use it when we colour our hair. My grandbabies get it used on their bottoms when Grandma changes them. We wouldn't be without it!

April 27, 2016

I look for it when the big jar is under 4 dollars. I use it on my baby and it keeps her skin supple as well as protecting minor scratches. I also mix it with some products for myself as I don't like all the shininess on myself if applied without mixing

April 24, 2016

Vaseline is a great product! it has many uses and is good for babies, skin care, and many other things! like making lip balms! i have always used Vaseline and will continue.

April 24, 2016

its an amazing multi purpose item, use on your lips to hydrate, on your face or skin when colouring your hair, dry skin on any part of your body, baby bums! EVERYTHING! It's a must have in our home!

April 24, 2016

Love this product for dry skin. Works wonders on my feet especially in the winter months. It's a staple in my house and we love using it for chapped lips too.

April 23, 2016

This product is a standby for every household. Having no odor it makes it even that much better. Great to put on moist skin to lock in moisture. Best on dry feet before bedtime....just don't forget to put on some light cotton socks!

April 22, 2016

I love this product and have used it all my life. I use a lotion on my feet, apply the Vaseline and then put socks on before bed. The next day my feet are super soft.

April 22, 2016

I've been using Vaseline original Petroleum Jelly all my life. For all sorts of things, from rashes, dry skin, to massaging my kids feet. No odor is nice. And this product hasn't changed at all. Way to go vaseline.

April 22, 2016

Great product for dry hand, simply put vaseline on them at night and put on a pair of gloves, next day skin is smooth, great for when you dye your hair to keep dye off your skin,,,, good for when you have a cold to help your nose from being red and sore.... It works well on feet too at night and put on a pair of sock...