Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 09, 2016

This is another product that I cannot live without. It has so many uses. I use it on my face, hands, feet, and my children. I also use it when my lips are chapped.

June 08, 2016

This was a staple growing up in my house, we were never without it. Great for all different kinds of things, but especially for cracked and dry lips. Definitely a must have to keep on hand.

June 08, 2016

Vaseline has been around for so long & is a trusted & respected brand. I used it as a kid & now my children use it, especially for cracked & dry lips.

June 07, 2016

It's a classic for a reason. It will protect your skin and a little goes a long way. It's also great to use a little as a lip balm. It's a great value.

June 06, 2016

J'utilise Vaseline depuis ma plus tendre enfance ! Autant pour les fesses d'un enfant...ou d'un adulte que pour des lèvres gercées ! J'en ai toujours à la maison et j'en apporte même en voyage !

June 03, 2016

i coat my grandbabies bottom after nighttime bath. any wetness beads off overnight no rashes. my husband used it on leg length incision after surgery so skin wouldn't dry out, worked awesome.

June 03, 2016

I have used Vaseline Jelly for over 40 years... I use it a lot on my skin in the winter because it helps from getting windburn and also from getting sunburns while skiiing. It was a staple when my children were small. Great product that has been around for years and the product is still great today as it was years ago..

June 03, 2016

This is such a versatile product - used on by babies diaper area from day 1. Great for skin irrations of any kind or dry skin anywhere - used for dry heals and elbows. Also great for household lubrication - on the rods in the clothes closets to make hangers move easier, door hinges to get rid of sticky or squeeks, facets to move easier, shower toggle (pull up that directs water to shower instead of tub facet) to move easier. This may be an oldie but its a goodie. Have always had in my home and will for years to come,

June 02, 2016

This is by far the most effective petroleum jelly on the market. It is smooth and works like a charm. Even though it is a bit more than other jellies, I will always get this one.

June 02, 2016

La gelée de pétrole de Vaseline n'a plus à faire ses preuves. Elle sert à plusieurs usages, que cela soit pour la santé, pour graisser une penture ou bien pour empêcher un écureuil de monter dans une mangeoire pour oiseaux... Dans ma famille, nous utilisons cette gelée de pétrole depuis de nombreuses années et il me semble que chaque famille a son pot. La preuve est faite de son utilité et de son efficacité.