Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 1664 in Body Lotions & Creams

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal

• 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

June 26, 2017

I would highly recommend, great product.

Great product, can be used as a lip balm ; leaving dry and rough lips soft or to buff away dry skin ; feeling fresh and leaves no irritation. Good for an everyday use. This product has a good quantity that lasts for awhile.

June 21, 2017

Holy Grail for Lips!

It is pretty simply - petroleum jelly but it works wonders on dry lips. A light layer before bed and I wake up with really soft lips. Highly recommend for that use!

June 19, 2017

This is the holy grail

Vaseline is the holy grail of all lotions. It is a jelly I get it but it locks in so much moisture on the bottom of my feet! I do a treatment of vaseline and then socks on at night and my feet come out as soft as a babies bottom!

June 18, 2017

Beauty Staple

This product is a beauty essential. I love using it at night to moisturize my lips. I always wake up with them feeling so soft! Also great during the day in between wearing a liquid lipstick, which can be drying. It's a great travel item too. I can use it to keep my knees and elbows moisturized better than any old lotion will do. So glad I got a free jar from Influenster! I'll definitely repurchase and make it a staple in my beauty products!

June 15, 2017

The best

This product has been around for years, and has yet to let me down! Used for many things in our household, and is always our go to especially in the winter when we have dry chapped hands!

June 11, 2017

I love Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly it can be used in so many different ways and is good old faithful. This product doesn't have a weird smell and is been a consistent product. I use it on realyl dry skin, Inside my nose so dry skin, Around my hair line when I am dying my hair - It works well for a little bit of anything to be completely honest and I love love a product with diversity. Vaseline will be a product that I use forever and use it on my children.
    #chickadivor
    #Vaseline

June 07, 2017

I have tried all the diaper rash creams out there, however, this original Vaseline always fixed the problem. So much cheaper than anything else that it makes me feel that it's even more effective. It can be a little easy and hard to wash off your hands but worth the results.

June 02, 2017

Je l'utilise généralement le soir sur mes lèvre pour que ça puisse les rendre plus douce et les nourrir. Je les acheter à action et elle n'était vraiment pas cher.
    J'ai également entendu parler que ça faisais pousser les poils (un peu comme l'huile de ricin), je l'applique donc tous les soirs sur mes sourcils et cils. Mais à ce niveau je n'ai pas vus de grande différence.

June 01, 2017

This is an all time favourite. It's an oldie but a goodie! It's great for sensitive skin. I love using it on my face in the night, for smooth skin in the morning

May 30, 2017

this has been a staple in my home for years. The best thing for chapped lips, I always have some at work, at home, and in the car. I'm allergic to almost everything else!

It's also great in a pinch for minor scrapes, bug bites etc.

Lindt Chocolates

Groupon

Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Tim Hortons Timbits

Danone Danactive

Ani Kubatyan added a new review for
    Dr. Pierre Ricaud