Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly Reviews

Protects and locks in moisture to help dry skin heal
  • 100% pure petroleum jelly. Triple-purified. Purity guaranteed
  • Gentle on your skin, hypoallergenic and non-comedogenic (won’t clog pores)
  • Reduces the appearance of fine, dry lines.
For more info, visit Vaseline.

October 24, 2019
    Bolton, United Kingdom

Versatile easy to use

I love Vaseline petroleum jelly it is so versatile I use it on my lips my face and any dry skin I have. It is non greasy and very easy to use, a little goes a long way I also use it to preen my eyebrows. I love this product I'm never without it!

October 24, 2019
    Birmingham, United Kingdom

Effective

I like this product because it is basic , it doesn’t irritate my lips or anything , it simply moisturises it and easy to use. I would recommend for anyone and for daily use.

October 13, 2019

Versatile

Vaseline is super versatile and super affordable. I personally use it around my hairline when I'm about to dye my hair so that any hair dye that ends up on my skin comes straight off. It's also really moisturizing and doesn't cause any skin irritation.

October 12, 2019
    United Kingdom

Super useful for so many different things

Vaseline is perfect for everything from stopping dye getting on your skin, moisturising pretty much anything and useful for everybody due to no strong scents/perfumes

October 10, 2019
    Glasgow City, United Kingdom

Versatile!

Vaseline is sooo versitle, it can be used on cracked skin and dry lips. I also used it post birth to stop tiny grazes sticking together. It can be used around the hairline when colouring hair. It really is amazing!

October 09, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Hair treat

As well as using Vaseline to keep my brows and nails in tip top condition, I also use it to seal in the moisture into the ends of my hair. I have fine fragile and keeping it moistured is very important

October 09, 2019
    Edinburgh, United Kingdom

Useful

This petroleum jelly really helps my lips to stay hydrated. I tend to use a large amount at night and let the moisture just sink in whilst I sleep. I will continue to use this in the foreseeable future as it keeps my lips from being chapped or dry even during winter. The value is amazing as you get a very large tub for a very small price and it does its job compared to buying an expensive petroleum jelly or lip balm that would only Help momentarily

October 08, 2019
    West Sussex, United Kingdom

This is a must have in the house now.

I always stock up with this product now. I use it for when I get sores under my nose when I have a cold or helps with my hay fever. and now my daughters use it for their eye lashes. It has Just so many uses in our family.

October 08, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Vaseline Original Petroleum Jelly

A must have at home because it has so many uses. Great for chapped lips and dry skin. In winter I apply to my feet and then sleep with socks on and it keeps my skin so soft! I also use it as an eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup. It is also great for elbows, hands and anywhere that is dry.

October 07, 2019

Love it

Whenever winter's coming, I like to buy a tub of VASELINE 100% PURE PETROLEUM JELLY as my skin gets very dry. I also use it as a lip balm and on my knuckles.