Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion Reviews

Vaseline Sheer Infusion with Stratys-3 Botanical Blend infuses and suspends superior moisture across all layers of your skin. The Sheer Infusion delivers moisture and an unmatched silky feel.
The Vaseline Sheer Infusion combines three powerful ingredients that infuse and suspend moisture across all layers of skin-- the top, the core, and deep down.

Info from: www.vaseline.com

**This product has been discontinued since December 2011 **

January 06, 2018

Good value

I have dry skin issue so lotion is always my best friend. Vaseline is really easy to find it at any drugs store and grocery stores. You can feel the difference after few days of use. I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

October 05, 2017

It's okay.. I guess.

I purchased this product when it first came out.. and honestly did not love any one aspect about it. This product is pricier than your average body lotion as it comes in a smaller quantity.

I did not find this particularly great in terms of moisturizing or packaging.. I honestly prefer pump bottles.

March 10, 2017

Vaseline Sheer Infusion Body Lotion is not as good as I was thinking.I like it but I do not like to wait so long for lotion insert in my skin. I like the fact that it makes my hands really soft and I even like to use it on my legs. Just another regular lotion

December 07, 2016

J'ai utilisée une seule fois cette lotion pour le corps et j'ai bien aimée. Elle a réparer ma peau sèche et déshydraté en quelques secondes. Absorde très bien dans la peau et très rapidement.

October 31, 2016

Hydrate bien ma peau. Je l'ai utiliser l'été et elle s'absorbe vraiment rapidement dans la peau. La lotion est facile à appliquer. Odeur simple et neutre

March 21, 2016

I love this lotion. I've used this lotion for about three years now. My dad purchased this lotion for his gym bag, and I noticed how nice his bag smelled lol. (The bag normally stank!) This lotion not only smells fresh and clean, but it actually works really well. I've never used a lotion that literally held in the moisture into my skin. I usually shave my legs, while in the shower I'll apply the lotion. This lotion absorbs really well if you follow this process

March 09, 2016

Ive been using this hand lotion for years and I love it, I love the smell and how it moisturizes my skin completely without leaving my skin feeling greasy

February 02, 2016

This is a brand that has been around since I can remember. It just keeps getting better and better with age. I love the smell and texture of this lotion. It is not greasy yet your skin feel silky smooth. I love the quick absorption and ease when applying this lotion. It has a decent price point and will last a long while. Excellent product.

January 17, 2016

I have dry skin and use this daily and it works instantly!

January 14, 2016

I didn't like this product because it felt so greasy when you applied it. It took awhile to absorb and I didn't even want to get dressed because I knew it would just get all over my clothes.