• Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Aloe Fresh
  • Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Aloe Fresh

Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer Aloe Fresh Reviews

Ranked #341 out of 1658 in Body Lotions & Creams

May 12, 2017

I love this spray and go moisturizer from Vaseline! It does a great job at taking out irritation after I shave my legs and want to put clothes on right away. It leaves no mess on my clothes. The smell is light and fresh.

May 11, 2017

Love how its in a spray bottle, never can put too much on. Great smell, light on my skin, keeps me hydrated. I have a drawer full of them so I don't run out lol

April 26, 2017

I've tried a lot of Vaseline products over the years and never been as impressed as I am with Vaseline Hydrant Spray & Go Moisturizer in Aloe Fresh! This stuff is a game changer for me! I have very dry skin all year long, worse in the Winter. My skin just just sucks products in with little or few great results, Vaseline is my faithful product to get my skin feeling anywhere near soft or smooth. Unfortunately it is heavy and certainly lets you know it's there, so I sacrifice that barely there feeling I'd prefer for something that works that doesn't give me that feeling. Used it forever so I'm kinda used to it. Well I never really thought a product like this would work for me so I put it to the test and used it after a shower, when my skin is at it's worst. Hallelujah! this stuff is amazing, wonderful, feels great & smells great! (My kids kept smelling me after each use lol!) I love that the scent was pleasant, fresh, clean and didn't overpower.

I was really skeptical this would work for me and feel good too, but it did. I've never used a non greasy product that worked and felt great, best of all the feeling lasted! For me, it does everything it says. I love how fast it absorbed and moisturized my skin with a great scent and pleasant feeling applying it and afterwards. Love that I don''t feel like I have to wait to get dressed, I'm truly ready to go. I've never experienced this with any skin product that worked great for me. I truly & highly recommend this and pray they don't stop making it any time soon now that I've found it! I'd rate this even higher if I could!

3.2/5

September 13, 2016

The bottle claims that you can spray the product, instantly dries, and you can go and put your clothes on right away. It's not the case. I don't see a difference with it and regular lotion. You still need to spread and massage the cream into your skin. I don't find that it moisturizes as well as their lotions and creams.