Vector Cereal Reviews
#10 in Cereal

MEAL REPLACEMENT IN A BOWL* with protein, carbs and 22 vitamins and minerals. VECTOR* flakes and skim milk is a meal replacement made of great tasting crunchy flakes and granola clusters. A 55 g serving of Vector* Meal Replacement with 200 ml of skim milk provides: 54 g of carbohydrates, a good source of protein, 22 vitamins and minerals.

April 05, 2020

Go to cereal

One of my favourite cereals... it tastes extra crunchy than most cereals and actually stays crunchy. If you can catch them on sale, even greater value.

January 19, 2020

Absolutely delicious!

I used to eat this cereal a few years back and hadn’t had some up until recently. It is so delicious! It’s the perfect mix of crunchy, with a delicious vanilla taste. I’m ok my second box (opened my first 3 weeks ago) and can’t stop! I tend to have a bowl of cereal as a snack in the evenings instead of for breakfast. I love it with regular milk, but have come to really enjoy it with vanilla oat milk. I will definitely continue to buy this cereal.

December 14, 2019

Good for my heart and body

Vector is a huge cereal meaning full of good things for you, body strength muscle strength and brain strength. It’s tastes good can add my honey, but I mostly need the extra protein as I’m getting older, so thanks Vector.

July 03, 2019

Great start to your day

I usually buy Vector cereals when I feel like I haven't been eating so healthy. It's a great start to the day (I'll even eat it for a bedtime snack!) And keeps you full until lunchtime.
    The flavor could be a little stronger but then again there are different flavors of Vector cereal, and these of course have less sugar and more nutrients than your average cereal.
    Definitely recommend!

June 20, 2019

Family favourite

This cereal is also a family favourite especially for my son. I personally find some of the grains or clusters are very hard on the teeth so I will usually let it soak for quite some time before eating it. I will only buy the cereal when it’s on sale though it’s quite pricey.

April 08, 2019

Always on the list

I buy this brand regularly. It is one that is liked by my whole family. It’s healthy and it tastes great. I will be adding it to the list again next time

February 01, 2019

Always buy this cereal!

I always buy this cereal over all others! It is health and filling. It is always fresh and stays fresh, unlike a lot of cereals. It is nice and crunchy! Not too sweet!

January 23, 2019

I would buy this product again as it tastes great.

This cereal tastes great and is way healthier than most cereals thst are full of sugar and my children love it. The price point isnt too expensive, the box is a good size.

September 17, 2018

Tasty and filling

Our go to breakfast! We all love it and it leaves us full until lunchtime. It's tasty and my husband likes to eat a bowl right before working out because it gives him energy to get a good workout in!

May 03, 2018

Kellogg's Vector Chocolate Granola

As part of my quest for healthy breakfast items, I tried the Kellogg's Vector Dark Chocolate Granola (cereal) recently for breakfast. I found the taste of this particular cereal way too bland. I've had other Vector cereals, and while they all tend to lean towards the "bland & healthy" side, the Dark Chocolate Granola was the blandest of them all - even the dark chocolate pieces had zero flavor whatsoever. So, 3.5 stars for the taste. In terms of quality, I was anticipating top-grade dark chocolate (think Swiss) since the price is on the high side of cereals. What is actually used in this cereal is super-hard, flavorless dark chocolate bits, so I was disappointed on that score.