Vector Cereal Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 372 in Cereal

MEAL REPLACEMENT IN A BOWL* with protein, carbs and 22 vitamins and minerals. VECTOR* flakes and skim milk is a meal replacement made of great tasting crunchy flakes and granola clusters. A 55 g serving of Vector* Meal Replacement with 200 ml of skim milk provides: 54 g of carbohydrates, a good source of protein, 22 vitamins and minerals.

May 14, 2017

If you are buying Vector for its taste, then carry on, because I will admit it is delicious! However, it is misleading to advertise this cereal as a meal replacement more than any other cereal. For comparison, one serving of this cereal has less fiber and protein than Mini Wheats, but more sugar. It does have many added minerals and vitamins, but many cereals do. Nutritionally, this cereal does not meet the standards it projects.

May 12, 2017

Yummy cereal and it actually provides some nutrition too. I even used it in place of rice crispies to make marshmallow/vector squares and they were gone in a heartbeat

May 03, 2017

Kelloggs Vector cereal Jumbo box has 22 Vitamins and Minerals,13g Protein, 54g Carbohydrates, 285 Calories, 3.0 Fat, 307mg Sodium, 22g Sugar Daily Value per 55g Serving. Its quite expensive in store, even on sales which does not happen often as it is the price does not change much for a deal but it being so healthy and nutrition based it makes up. My entire family loves this stuff. Tastes great with or without milk. Can even add fruit. I Personally enjoy a bowl every morning to get my days off right. I most definately recommend it Enjoy!! :)

April 30, 2017

I love this cereal. Great taste and healthy. Can eat with milk or add to top of yogurt it makes a great healthy protien snack or meal. I highly recommend

April 30, 2017

I love this cereal....it's not to high in sugar. It really the only cereal that keeps me filled until lunch. The only down fall is it's more expensive then other cereals.

April 28, 2017

Love this cereal. I believe it's not too high in sugar. It tastes great. I have a hard time just eating one bowl, I keep going back for more. This cereal caters to those who live a more active lifestyle which I do not.

April 28, 2017

Great tasting cereal although as strange as this may sound, I've found that I actually have to let it soak in the milk for nearly twice as long as others to avoid scratching the roof of my mouth!! Super crunchy if you eat it almost immediately although I would say you're living on the edge with this one. Good taste, fairly nutritious, and of reasonable value. Although this is not my go to choice for cereal, it is a fairly good alternative to other more sugary options on the market. Great for families.

April 28, 2017

Mon conjoint et ma fille adorent les céréales Vector. J'aime beaucoup leur teneur élevée en protéines puisque parfois ma fille mange seulement un petit bol de céréales pour déjeuner. Elles ont un bon goût mais j'aimerais que la compagnie produise une autre variété pour faire différent. Je recommande

April 01, 2017

J'aime les céréales Vector car ils sont bons pour la santé et contiennent beaucoup moins de sucre ajouté que la pluaprt des céréales. Elles sont versatiles et peuvent être ajouté pour donner une texture croustillante dans les yogourt ou mélanger avec d'autres céréales pour augmenter l'apport en fibre. Je recommande.

March 14, 2017

This is a great cereal that actually keeps you full. My kids love it too so its great that it is a bit less sugary than most cereals and still tastes good. A little pricey but worth it.