Vichy Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Power Serum Reviews
#5 in Serums

Powerful 48-hour hydration in a lightweight serum suitable for all skin types, including combination. Ultra-light texture softens and deeply comforts skin all day, without stickiness or oiliness.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Awakening Eye Balm and Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream

February 14, 2020

2nd Pregnancy and My skin Is So Dry, This helped so Much!

My mom got me to try this product. I was skeptical. I've tried some vichy products before thinking theyre too dry. But this stuff really plumped up and stopped my skin from flaking! Thanks Vichy!

January 23, 2020

I will this product as a moisturizer option.

I will this product as a moisturizer option, but I believe you can find better options paying the same price.
    Vichy always give you good deals, discounts, and Free samples, under this situation could be a good investment.

January 06, 2020

My go to brand

Ever since the first time I tried vichy products it became an addiction lol...this is one of my favs ...I have a hard time finding moisturizer because they are all so heavy and I sweat so much but this stuff is so nice a light it absorbs quickly and leave your skin soft and dewy without clogging your pores...I love this product

August 30, 2019

Good product!

Tried this day and night and it works really amazing! This serum made my skin soft, smooth and hydrated! It doesn’t feel heavy nor sticky! As the product promised, yes it is so gentle and perfect for all skin type even for sensitive skin! I absolutely love and will recommend this product!

March 11, 2019

I bought this serum again

I got this as a gift last year and used it every day until I finished the bottle. I used 2-3 pumps of product every night and finished the bottle in 3 months. I had compliments that my skin looked soft and smooth and my skin did feel soft, smooth and hydrated. The last month I used it with the Aqualia moisturizer and the results were even better! I bought this again and I am still using it.

January 07, 2019

I have been looking forward to trying this serum. When I first applied it I noticed there was barely any scent. This was good for my skin and other sensitive people's skin types. When I applied it, it was light and gave me a dewy and fresh look. I have since incorporated this serum into my morning routine. Very hydrating.

August 06, 2018

Great one

I was never thinking of purshasing serum made of thermal water, I was thinking this doesn't exist until received it for free to review from vichy, this serum hydrates the skin and gives it the minerals needed to make it look healthy and fresh. I love it.

August 01, 2018

MEH

Unlike the gel cream I really like this, it worked better. It wasn't as greasy on the skin and dried down a lot better, I've been using it alone and it isn't making me break out but my skin looks hydrated and fresh - I also love the pump, I think it's really great. I love the packaging on both.
    I received this free for testing purposes and all thoughts are my own.

July 19, 2018

How can i describe how much i love this serum?

Firstly, the packaging looks so luxury and feels really heavy which i love. I love the beautiful blue color but what more important is the product inside. I have been using this for 2 weeks for skin care and my make up looks fabulous with it. My skin just feel immediately brighter with it.

Highly recommend. I will buy it again.

July 18, 2018

Fantastic Serum!

I was selected to try the VICHY AQUALIA THERMAL SERUM for free in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and I was really impressed! Vichy is an amazing skin care brand and I was excited to learn that they created a hydration line for those with sensitive skin that will help combat aging and fine lines! I have dull skin with fine lines and wrinkles on my forehead as well as around my mouth so I was really looking forward to putting this to the test.

I love that the serum comes in a pump container because it helps prevent bacteria and cross contamination which is super important when it comes to the things you put on your face! I use 1.5 pumps twice a day, morning and night, and I loved the results! The product spreads easily on the skin and gives off a beautiful dewy finish. It looks incredible under makeup and smells wonderful! The bottle is small but it will last a long time. My skin feels and looks much more hydrated and vibrant. The product claims to help strengthen, rebalance and retain moisture and I think it does a great job of that. It says on the box that it creates replumped fine lines and I unfortunately don’t think it lives up to that claim. As hydrated and gorgeous as my skin looks, the fine lines are definitely still there.

Overall I think the product is great for helping those with sensitive skin get a little more hydration. My sensitive skin was not irritated from the serum and looked much more healthy and hydrated. I would not recommend this to someone looking for their fine lines to be erased because this is not the product for that. Other then that, I really enjoyed it and would reccomend it!