Vichy Dercos Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Normal to Dry Hair Reviews

Rebalances the scalp to eliminate 100% of dandruff and reduce itchiness and irritations. 6 weeks anti-relapse action.

April 01, 2019

I actually loved it.

I have a hard time with shampoo as I have incredibly thick hair but this stuff clean es good and makes your hair feel nice and light. Flakes were reduced and hair felt great.

April 01, 2019

Great product!

Wonderful anti dandruff shampoo. Thick and easy to apply. Lathers into a rich foam and rinses leaving hair feeling clean and refreshed. Noticed a reduction in my dry scalp after only a couple of washes. I have been to the drug store to price it out since and am going to purchase a bottle when the one I am using runs out!

March 28, 2019

Actually worked

I normally struggled to find a dandruff shampoo that worked for me without leaving my scalp feel even dryer and flakier. Most dandruff shampoos left me with still tons of dandruff and a dry scalp, I received this shampoo as a trial offer and I was skeptical but by the 3rd use I actually mortified a difference. I had little to no flakes and my head wasn’t constantly itchy. All in all a great product highly recommend if you struggle with dandruff and need a fix

March 25, 2019

Best shampoo I've tried!

Updated On: March 25, 2019

I've dealt with a dry and itchy scalp for so long and I've tried so many shampoos, including medicated brands, and nothing has helped both the itch and the dryness. Until this magical shampoo. All my scalp problems vanish within the first 2 washes. It only comes in 200ml bottles at $20 a bottle, which is a little expensive in my opinion for that size bottle, but it actually works and not having a flaky and itchy scalp is definitely a confidence booster which makes it worth it. #gotitfree

March 21, 2019

Flakeless

This winter has been a struggle to keep my scalp from being flaky due to the extreme changes in temps. After two uses I noticed a difference in the amount of loose dandruff. A pretty good smell compared to other dandruff shampoos. Definitely will use this product again!

March 21, 2019

Absolutely love this!!

I have now used this shampoo 3 times. I first wash my hair with a regular shampoo then use this one and leave it in for about 2 minutes. I have noticed a great decline in the amount of dandruff I have! I am so happy with this product and highly recommend it.

March 20, 2019

Not the best product I’ve tried.

Every time I use this shampoo, my head itches. My skin is somewhat sensitive, so that might be why my head seems irritated after I use it. Maybe there is something I’m allergic to in it. Who knows. Either way, I know I won’t be purchasing it anymore.

March 20, 2019

If I had issues with dandruff again, definitely buying it.

Honestly, I have tried other anti dandruff shampoos before buying this one from Vichy. I didn’t have any high expectations because the previous ones didn’t work, but this shampoo did wonders. I started almost 3 weeks ago and my itchiness has decreased which is a relief. The dandruff has also lessened and I can see it getting better.

March 19, 2019

Not your average dandruff shampoo

I’ve had oily hair and dandruff for as long as i can remember. I’ve tried so many shampoos and products...and still, i had to wash my hair daily. This shampoo is a bit more expensive but trust me it’s fantastic! It smells so fresh and clean. I love it! If you order online, don’t be surprised. It’s a smaller bottle

2.0/5

March 19, 2019

Not intended for long thick hair

I've tried the product 4 times and it's empty now... A couple of things: this is not your average shampoo. It will not lather. So if you're like me with long thick hair, this will not suit you. I didn't use the product for the strands of my hair but just the scalp. I found that it didn't help at all... perhaps because the bottle is small and haven't had the chance to really make use of it.

Updated On: June 24, 2019

I will admit, I gave it a harsh rating AT FIRST! here's why.. my review was due and it was my first package EVER! (BTW thanks @ChickAdvisor) I had rushed my use of the product and didn't give it a chance. But ladies - once you use it at least 1 a week, you'll notice the difference on your scalp. My head odor, dandruff, even oily hair, was reduced after 3 weeks. And now I only use it as needed. The orange color will throw you off but trust me, it works and it's definitely worth purchasing 🖒