Vichy Idéalia Day Cream for Normal-Combination Skin Reviews

An antioxidant rich formula specifically formulated for normal to combination skin to correct first signs of aging: smoothes fine lines, boosts glow, refines pores.

April 04, 2019
    California, United States

Cream for easy use

Easy to use cream that is easily absorbed. Unsure of texture as have become accustomed to my regular day cream. Skin feels supple and soft. Would consider using again.

Super crème

J'adore son parfum. Délicat, tout en étant agréable. Cette crème donne une hydratation légère et aide à lisser la peau. Texture aérienne, donc si vous cherchez quelque chose de très hydratant, ce produit n'est peut-être pas pour vous. Perso, j'aime bien.

Wonderful Daily Moisturizer

My skin ( sensitive/combination )tends to be very picky when it comes to moisturizer, but it loved this product. I used it morning and night. Product absorbed quickly and smell was lite and pleasing.

Average day cream to me

I received Vichy day cream free as a sample. I have used this cream for 2weeks, and day cream is essential for my facial routine. It is not greasy and has awesome smell. My skin absorbs it fast. But I don’t feel brightness on the skin, but it reduces fine lines by my mouth. Be honest, I am not sure I will buy it again

Bon mais pas pour moi

J'ai adoré cette crème. Douce, crémeuse riche et elle sent le ciel!! Malheureusement elle ne conviens pas à ma. Peau et j'ai du cesser l'emploi. Je la recommande malgré tout!!

Vichy idealia moisturizer

I was so excited when I got my PR package. I have taken my time to really actually trying it. i have a combination skin, oily and acne prone on Tzone area. I have tried many upscale moisturizer such as La Mer, Kiehls, etc.. but this one proves that you do not need to pay arm and leg for a good moisturizer. It has made my skin feels smoother and hydrated. I use it with a combination of the serum. It feels light and doesn’t feel tacky at all. Your skin just absorb it! You will not regret for trying it!

Literally Sweet

I totally like to review, this product. I even notice that the ones I had to review, are sweet! I know, it sound crazy and it is not, that eat cream. Mu husband, gave me a kiss, and he said I was sweet, and I tasted the serum and the cream, and they are sweet!
    Anyways, this Vichy products are so good, my skin feels nice and soft and fresh, not to mention sweet!
    Thank you for the opportunity, to try for free!

Love this cream

I have been using this cream since it came in and I love it! It makes my skin feel great and it smells so good! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!

April 02, 2019

Wow

J'adore ce produit. La texture est parfaite... Pas grasse du tout. Ma peau est douce comme une peau de bebe. Je n'en reviens pas! La fragrance est très douce. S'applique facilement.

April 02, 2019

Very nice

Honestly, I don't have anything bad to say about this cream. I personally prefer something a bit lighter like a gel-cream as we go into Spring, but this has actually proven to be a really decent day cream for my combination skin. Seems to hydrate in all the right places without making me break out, and doesn't sit on the surface of my skin. Would recommend if your skin's a little on the dry side :)