Vichy Idealia Life Serum Reviews
#1 in Serums

The 1st lifeproof skin idealizer for a spectacular transformation of skin quality: fresh complexion, even skintone, refined pores and rested features.

Try it with Vichy Idéalia Skin Sleep
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2016
    1.5/5

June 12, 2015

I received this product for FREE along with Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep from Chick Advisor to try and review. THANK YOU Chick Advisor!!

When I received my gift 2 weeks ago, I was impressed with the look/feel of the bottles. They appear high quality and very luminescent. However, the pump bottle is very finicky. You have to hold it very firmly and push the pumper straight down. If there's any angle on the push, it will not pump. Hard to do with damp hands after washing my face. I am sensitive to scents, however the scent of both these products is light and natural.

1.How did Skin Sleep / Life Serum perform based on its advertised benefits: Moisture is the advertised benefit and it does moisturize, however it provided too much moisture and caused my skin to be oily & I developed larger pores and a few pimples.

2.How did Skin Sleep / Life Serum perform compared to similar skin care products you have used in the past? I havent tried any similar products as they are usually quite pricey, however I use a basic moisturizer at night and they (Aveeno, St. Ives) moisturize without causing breakouts.

3.Would you recommend Vichy Idealia to a family member and/or friend? I might if they needed intense moisture and didn't have sensitive or oily/combination skin to begin with. However, there are much cheaper products that do better for me, and I would recommend those before I recommended these products.

4.Is this a product you'd consider purchasing again? No. Due to the fact that it caused my pores to become inflamed, caused cystic acne, and it is also very expensive. Products that cost 1/5 the price work better for me and my sensitive skin.

June 12, 2015

Loved it!!! thats all I can say! this one is a winner!

June 12, 2015

I have received this product for free as part of the ChickAdvisor Review Club.

I have been using this product since I have received it about two weeks ago in conjunction with the Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep. I have been using it twice a day as directed. I love the texture that it is very light (and lighter as compare to Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep), and it absorbs into my skin fairly quickly. It is not oily/greasy and I like that it makes my skin feels very refreshing! May be because I used both the two Vichy products together, so it boost the effectiveness and I can see the improvement of my skin condition in two weeks' time. My skin definitely look more smooth, have a natural glow and keep the hydration lock in my skin. I used to have dry skin/flakes around my nose and this problem is now gone. Since right now my skin condition improve and with the natural glow on my face, for a few days in a week, I even just go out bare face without putting any make up on as I feel really good!

The price is a bit over my normal budget but I guess for serum, as compare to other brand, it is very reasonable as the quality is really good.

I would recommend it to my friends and family who are looking for a good serum and I think after I finish this bottle, I would be thinking to buy it again.

Beautiful!
    I love the packaging. There is some weight to the bottle.
    There is some shimmer to the white lotion. It goes on very smoothly. I find I notice the effect a few minutes after application.
    My skin look more awake, smooth and bright immediately after use.
    My skin also seems more smooth on a daily basis now that I've been using it for a couple weeks.

June 12, 2015

I received this product for free via ChickAdvisor for my review.

I used this in pairing with the Skin Sleep product, and I do like them together. I found it absorbed into the skin quite well, had a nice fragrance, and helped make my skin feel much smoother than before. I'm looking forward to continuing to use it to see if I get even more improvements. I would definitely recommend it. The only drawback for me is price - if the results were a bit more dramatic I would give a resounding 'yes' that it is worth the price, but as it stands right now, I'm undecided.

June 12, 2015

I enjoyed using this serum. It's very lightweight and absorbs really fast. I also like that the scent is very delicate and dissipates quickly because I prefer extremely mild or unscented products in general.

I find that it helps my moisturizers absorb better and I've had absolutely no issues transitioning my skin over to this product (I often break out but not with Vichy Idealia). It may be a little on the pricier side but truth is it's comparable in price to many other serums (and certainly less expensive than the prestige brands). I think it's worth it and would definitely recommend it to others.

June 12, 2015

I received this product for FREE from Chick Advisor to try and review, THANK YOU!!

1.How did Skin Sleep / Life Serum perform based on its advertised benefits: This was my favourite product to reveice free thus far!!! I Looooove this stuff, my pores actually look smoother and my face is sooo smooth.

2.How did Skin Sleep / Life Serum perform compared to similar skin care products you have used in the past? I havent tried many of these products , but I dont think I will try any others as I adore this one!

3.Would you recommend Vichy Idealia to a family member and/or friend? Absolutely!

4.Is this a product you'd consider purchasing again? Yes yes and yes!

June 12, 2015

Unfortunately, this didn't do much for my skin, on the plus side, it also didn't give me any breakouts so I will continue using it to the end to see if its one of those slow working products that end up amazing you. I got it for free from Chick Advisors in exchange for an honest review. I would recommend it though because I've heard many good things about it and with skin products,you never know what will work.

June 12, 2015

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to test this amazing product. I was able to notice a difference after just a few applications already. My skin feels smooth and soft. It developed a natural glow and imperfections are a lot less! I used this product along with Vichy Idelia Skin Sleep.
    Pricey? Yes! Worth it? Yes!!

June 12, 2015

I've been using this along with the Vicky Idealia Skin Sleep. Combined they seemed to be making my skin look better then it has in a long while. The serum is light and easily applied. not sure it does all it claims but, it's a nice addition to my daily routine.