Vichy Idealia Skin Sleep Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

A repairing night gel-balm designed to recreate the repairing benefits of a deep sleep for ideal skin quality from the very first morning.

You may also like Vichy Idéalia Life Serum

December 04, 2016

I just in love with this product .. i bought it when i read all the feed back on it at vichy website .. so i decided to give it a try .. my skin is so tired and i noticed a line on my forehead may be from the dehydration .. so iam really in love with i just wished if it was a little cheaper but it difinitly worth the price

November 17, 2016

love love love!!! iv used this for 3 weeks and I look and feel great. I love all of vichys products expecially this one. I use it with the serum and the, eye cream every night I love the results. remember its not magic its face cream but it does make a difference.

November 16, 2016

I was given this as a sample from Shoppers. It reduced the redness to my blemishes, decreased pore size, evened out my skin tone, and made my skin look more glowing. I have combination sensitive skin and I have had no issue with this product. I even bought another jar. It's a must have!

August 09, 2016

I love this product. Every night I just really like the way my skin feel. And when I wake up mi skin is glowing. Just like the idealia day care I really love the smell and texture.

July 16, 2016

I loved it. I got it free to review and for someone who doesnt usually use daily facecream this was perfect. It didnt feel oily on my skin , it smelled great ... The only downside was the price. It was a little pricy for me , i usually spend about 30 or so for facecream. This was over 40 but i didnt have to use alot, and it would be worth it to me , so far usinf it for a week ive seen a difference .. Thanks chick advisor !

July 15, 2016

A gel balm night mask that is perfect for those Who don't get enough sleep. Perfect for moms of newborns like myself. It works to help restore skin into restfulness. Adds moisture and evens out any redness. Skin is soft and supple in the morning. My under eye darkness was reduced quite a bit after just a few nights. Totally recommend this to anyone who doesn't quite get enough sleep at night.

July 11, 2016

Thank you chick advisor for giving me the chance to try this awesome product. honestly speaking I've never thought of using any Vichy product before I try this this range. This cream is truly amazing. It has pink colour, a soft texture and a dreamy rosey scent. I've been trying to scream for two weeks now and I can already see the difference! It leaves my skin soft, bright and smooth every single morning, this is going to be definitely my new favourite cream.

July 11, 2016

I have noticed a difference in my skin. Feels soft and Looks brighter and smoother. Great texture. Would keep using in the future but is a bit pricy. Glad to have been given the opportunity to try through ChickAdvisor.

June 12, 2016

I really love Vichy skin sleep and I love the way it feels on my face, and it brightens up my skin and when I wake up I feel so clean and refreshed and less tired:)

June 07, 2016

The price is worth it when it comes to the Idealia Skin Sleep product by Vichy! I am one of those people who unfortunately suffers from sleepless nights on occasion (and I don't even have kids, hah!) So I am greeted each morning by my reflection of baggy eyes. This stuff REALLY helps to tighten up the skin, it closes up pores without leaving and oily residue and helps get rid of that swollen eye look!

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas