Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#5 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

January 28, 2019

Love it! Part of my daily skin regimen

I love this product...use it everyday before I moisturize. Absorbs rapidly, leaves skin feeling moist and supple. No overpowering fragrance. A must have

January 27, 2019

I swear by this product!

This product has changed my skin for the better. I use it morning and night and noticed a difference within a couple days of using it. My skin feels smooth and moisturized. It's a bit on the pricy side but worth every penny! I love this product and would definitely recommend it!

Recommended!!!

I loved how it felt so smooth and kept the moisture in longer than most would. I used this everyday day and night and I was happy with the results. A tad pricey I found, but if you want Vichy you need to pay their prices!!

Tightens and Brightens

I started using this product a few days ago and so far, I love it! Apply a few drops on clean skin and follow up with a good moisturizer. You will feel a slight tingle, but that's completely normal. Within days, I felt my skin was a little tighter and looked refreshed which is hard to achieve in the winter time. This is a great product.

Amazing

this product is top quality I been loving this product I have oily skin and this has changed my skin makes my skin feel so smooth and when u apply it tto the skin you dont get that greasy feeling after words which I have been loving and my skin been looking natural glowy this has been my go to moisturizer for 2 weeks now and I cant tell you how much I have saw a change in my skin how smooth it is and my texture is no longer their and my make up looks so flawless since I been useing this I have struggle with texture for some time now and this has totally changed my skin for the better I will not be without this product and I cant rav about it enough

Strongly recommnded!

If you are suffering from dry skin, time to say goodbye with the problems you have had so far! It is like a magic on your skin! The only drawback, it is a bit expensive!

Love

I use this nightly with my a Vichy night cream. Does not leave a greasy feel just a fresh feel that absorbs ontobmy face. Buy when shoppers had 20% off deals.

January 24, 2019

I Love Love Love this Product!

It feels like your giving your skin a drink of water! It works great under your mouisturizer or alone! Its great for sensitive skin. No Parabens, oils, or alcohols. It Strengthens your skin and give it such a Dewy complexion. Its n essential part or my skincare routine!

January 24, 2019

Would give up all other products for this

I received a sample of Vichy mineral 89, and in the 2 weeks I was using it, I noticed a dramatic difference in my skin's texture and look. I bought myself a full size bottle. I've received so many complements on my skin. If I could only have one skin care product in my arsenal, this would be it. Love this product.

Great

I would definitely recommend it. It works great on my skin. My skin become more smooth and soft. The scent is also very good. Will buy it again... like