Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#5 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

August 19, 2020

Great for oily skin

As an oily skin gal, I LOVE this serum! It's one of the few that doesn't make me look even more greasy and it really hydrates my skin! Lovely texture and feel. It is a bit pricey but well worth it.

July 11, 2020

Who doesn't love this product?

I was looking for a serum when I found out this little treasure jar. It gives me a daily boost to my skin and helps to keep my skin moisturized even during the winter.

June 17, 2020

Soothing to the skin, but not moisturizing enough

This is a good serum which is a little sticky at first upon application but dry quickly. It is advertised to have 89% spring water from France which is intriguing. I like it as a step before my moisturizer and it add a calming layer to the skin. However it will not be enough alone unless it's a hot summer day.

May 25, 2020

So hydrating and lightweight!

This serum is so hydrating and keeps my skin from getting too dry and peeling in the winter, and is nice and lightweight for summer. I use it after toner and under moisturizer every day morning and night. Simple and nourishing ingredients.

May 16, 2020

This is my new favorite products I use it everyday!

I use this product morning and night ! It has been a week and my face already seem smoother. My acne scars are almost all gone. Since I am using this product I no longer wear make up !

April 21, 2020

J’adore ce nouveau produit De vichy

Il est sensationnel il rend la peau douce soyeuse en sante et illuminer et la texture est merveilleuse elle rentre instantanément dans la peau avec un effet rafraîchissant je recommande fortement ce produit je ne m’en passerais plus désormais merci vichy

March 26, 2020
    Oxfordshire, United Kingdom

this product is perfect for the skin.

this product is perfect for the skin, pleasant texture, easy to apply and excellent absorption. recommend it. I use it every morning, and I keep my skin hydrated with it.

March 23, 2020

My everyday routine

I love this product ! Vichy mineral 89 is apart of my daily routine of washing my face. It acts as a moisturizer and helps for baggy eyes and to awaken your face. It is on the pricey side but you don’t need a lot. I would say I use two pumps at max. But I love it it’s my new favourite

February 26, 2020

Cant live without it

I use this product daily. It really helps with my dryness. It's a smooth formula that absorbs into the skin and doesn't leave a residue. I seriously cant live without it

February 25, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Very good!

I like the Mineral 89 Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer! Its perfect for my combination skin but I can use just during the summer because I feel that there is not a power moisturizer during the winter time. But for the summer its perfect for me. The packageis easy and beautiful as well.