Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#4 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

February 08, 2020

Holy grail of skin care

I got a sample and now I'm on my second bottle. This time I ordered the largest bottle available. It makes my skin look and feel glowing and hydrated without any residue. This melts into the skin like water and just works amazingly!

January 30, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Vichy mineral 89

I really love this serum because it saved my dry skin!it's very lightweight but makes my skin feel like well hydrated. This product is long lasting. Highly recommended to everyone!

January 29, 2020

Love this!!!

Loved this product. Definitely left my skin hydrated and smooth. Formula isn’t sticky and easy to apply. My skin felt hydrated and could see a notable difference a short time after incorporating it into my skincare routine. Would re-buy in a heartbeat.

January 21, 2020

True to it's claims

I received few samples of this product in past and after that I bought it twice.I having combination skin with open pores n and some dry patches due to excessive use of oil free cleansers n moisturizers. I tried it the same day I got n my skin was hydrated n plump within 2 days.and after 1 week I noticed huge difference in my skin.its gel/ water consistency is very refreshing and easy to apply.At first it feels little tacky but after a minute or two it sinks beautifully leaving smooth clean face.I tried it under my makeup too n it helps n dry patches too after foundation. It's a permanent part of my skin routine now.highly recommended if u have dehydrated or dull skin or if you want youthful glow.

January 16, 2020

Perfect solution for my skin

I have been struggling to find products that I love enough to make part of my regular routine but this one really worked quickly for me so it was easy! Most moisturizers make me break out but this product doesn't. I can even use it in the summer without worry! Love it and would highly recommend giving it a try.

January 15, 2020

My winter holygrail

I already love the VICHY Mineral 89 Booster Moisturizer before I received this sample. It boost hydration on your skin especially during the winter season. Just apply this day and night and your skin will love it!

January 14, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Beautiful product

I love this product! I had never religiously used a serum or booster in my skin care regimen until this product. You can feel the difference in your skin on the first day. Only thing is using 2 pumps a day as suggested will have you using the bottle quickly for the price.

January 14, 2020

My go to skin care

I am not sure what mineralizing thermal water is, but it feels like gold on my face and like its name sake, this product is made up of 89 percent of it, plus moisturizing hyaluronic acid and glycerin.

I break out with a lot of skin care products, this feels just like I am putting water on my face, which is perfect for every day but especially extreme weather days,be it extreme cold or mugginess. My skin feels better every time I put it on.

January 11, 2020

Skin Feels Great

I wanted a daily serum that was hydrating and didn't completely break the bank. I had received samples of this product before and I liked it, so I decided to buy it. Buying it from Shoppers had the added bonus of getting PC Optiumum points. Vichy is a great brand, and the one of the things I like most about the packaging is that it comes in a pump bottle so I don't have to use cotton pads or anything to apply (great environmentally). The texture of the booster is gel like, but doesn't leave a sticky residue. It goes on smoothly and I can tell my skin feels hydrated.

January 04, 2020

Best serum/booster

I have been suffering from dry skin over the last several months and no matter what creams and serums I used (Shiseido, Estee Lauder, Korres), my skin would just feel dry.
    Someone recommended this product to me last month and I have been using every day/night since then and I have seen significant improvement in my skin texture as well less redness.