Vichy Mineral 89 Skin Fortifying Daily Booster Reviews
#6 in Serums

Give your skin its daily boost of strength. Minéral 89 is a non-greasy gel formula combining all the power of high-dose Vichy Mineralizing Thermal Water with natural origin hyaluronic acid to strengthen skin’s barrier function. Drop after drop and day after day, a daily dose of strength to boost skin’s health and resistance.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

July 19, 2021
    United States

Noticeable Results

After cleansing my skin I applied this soothing gel like booster. My face felt hydrated without feeling greasy or tacky. I saw noticeable improvements around my eyes and my fine lines were definitely smaller. With the limited amount I had this is one product I would like to use for a longer time frame.

June 21, 2021

Not for me.

I was not thrilled with the sample of the Vichy mineral 89. I did not see a difference in my skin/face. Albeit, this may be because it was a sample and I only used it for 3 days. Nevertheless I did not like the texture on my face. It felt fine going on, and easy to put on however my face felt sticky and stiff afterwards. I would not purchase although giving the product the benefit of the doubt because of my minimal use, I would recommend others to try for themselves.

June 04, 2021

Great for sensitive skin

My sister recommended it to me because we both have super sensitive skin and I really like it. My skin reacts well to it and it's light and hydrating.

May 01, 2021

Good for oily skin

It’s not super hydrating but a good choice if you have a oily skin, it doesn’t leave your skin sticky, it moisture my skin just enough. I guess it wouldn’t be very good for dry skin though

March 23, 2021

It's good, not amazing.

This is a hyaluronic acid serum. I've repurchased this about 3 times now, so I obviously enjoy it. But I think you can get this acid in most of your skincare products; you don't need a separate product for it. If you want an extra glow, I do recommend this one.

March 10, 2021

Very Hydrating Serum!

This serum is a game changer! I found it’s the first serum that didn’t have a distinct smell or texture. It felt rich but not sticky. The hydration was phenomenal. I notice an improvement overnight. Id recommend trying this serum if you have combo skin like I do. I’m definitely going to be purchasing again in the future.

March 08, 2021
    Redbridge, United Kingdom

Did nothing for me

I wanted to buy it as all my friends were super excited about this serum. It is very watery, did not like it at all. It did nothing for my skin and I will not buy it again. I love Vichy cosmetics but this product is not for me.

3.2/5

January 06, 2021

an okay serum

I received a sample size of this serum from sampler and this is my review. I have used this serum and it absorbs super quickly on the skin. I got 3 days of application (twice daily) and can't say for sure if my skin felt softer. Thanks for allowing me to try this sample but I wish I was able to test this for longer as 3 days aren't enough.

November 27, 2020

Skin boost

I tried my Vichy mineral 89 skin booster and I was actually pleasantly surprised. It has almost no smell to it and didn’t leave my skin feeling tacky or sticky. The package says two drops is all you need although I needed about 4 to feel it cover my face completely. My skin felt hydrated afterwards.

November 26, 2020

Works but not my favourite

I did like it’s effectness but I much prefer a cream over the oily tacky feeling this product leaves on my hands.I don’t like needing to wash my hands after applying. Other than that, it’s great.