Vichy Normaderm 3in1 Scrub + Cleanser + Mask Reviews

Deeply cleanses, exfoliates with natural pumice and mattifies skin for up to 3 days. Minimizing the look of large pores, eliminating shine and reducing acne scars while fighting pimples & blackheads.

2.7/5

April 01, 2019

Didn't do anything for my skin

It felt nice as a mask and the concept of 3-in-1 is great, especially for the price, but I don't think it gave any kind of results for my skin. Disappointing.

March 28, 2019

Umm Yass!!!

Where do I start?.... I love this product, I have many facial scrubs that leave my face a little red after the use but this one did not, while being gentle for a cleanser I used it everyday and saw results of my face clearing up. This product left my face always feeling clean and fresh and a bonus of it..., I love the smell! My other cleansers have a more alcohol concentrated scent but this was clean and refreshing, actually what kept me using it everyday. Bonus this product can be used as a mask too so it’s a bang for your buck!!

March 26, 2019

Works wonders !

I wanted to try new skin care that wasn't horribly expensive but wasn't super cheap as well, I found this brand and fallen in love, the 3 in 1 mask works wonders and leaves my face so smooth, would recomend to anyone that I thought needed it

2.7/5

March 25, 2019

Not for me

I was selected to try out this cleanser/scrub/mask and honestly I am not a fan. It didn't really do much for my skin and left it looking and feeling dry as well as feeling unpleasently tight. It does have a visually appealing colour and a nice scent though. #gotitfree

March 22, 2019

Scent-sational

This product has a really nice lather with not a lot of product needed. Smells great! Definitely helped with my acne and dullness. I used it more as a scrub than a mask but, still noticed a difference. Vichy always has quality items. Very pleased.

March 20, 2019

This product is Incredible!!!

This product has done wonders for my complexion! It has evened out my skin, getting rid of the oily patch in the middle of my forehead. My acne is almost gone and what acne I do have is almost unnoticeable! There is no redness or flaking. I have been using the product for almost 2 weeks and I will keep using it! I love, love, love that you can use it 3 different ways too! Depending on what I need or feel like, one product covers it all!

March 20, 2019

Will do the trick

This is the face mask that I have been using for the last several months as it was recommended to me to help with my acne. It has a nice light scent and dries in a good amount of time. I like that it exfoliates really gently and isnt as harsh as some other brands however I find my skin is still quite oily and still has quite a few blackheads.

Love it!!!

I was very skeptical when this first arrived. I've been using neostrata for almost a year now and it has helped improve my pores and issues with acne.. SLOWLY. I been using this Vichy product since it arrived in my mailbox and I love it!!! Aside from it smelling FANTASTIC - it has helped scrub my dry skin off, leaving it looking radiant. And if you prefer not to scrub, the mask will help but it won't be as effective. I would totally buy this product moving forward.

Love it!

I received this VICHY product from Chickadvisor #tryvichy.
    And it is awesome! I love the exfoliate, and have used it as both a wash and as a mask. The fresh scent is amazing, if i could use it everyday I would, but I don't need to exfoliate that much. I will continue to use this product.

March 19, 2019

Love, love love this face scrub

Been using this face wash/scrub for 2.5 weeks now and my skin is glowing. It makes my face feel fresh and clean. You can use it as a face scrub or a leave on mask - which is awesome. I am a very busy mom and career woman so to have a face scrub that acts as 3 different things is a bonus and saves me time.