Vichy Normaderm Daily Exfoliating Cleansing Gel Reviews

July 22, 2019

Nettoyant pour visage

Depuis que j'ai essayé les produits Vichy Normaderm, je n'utilise plus rien d'autre. Ma peu est propre et ne laisse aucun résidu graisseux. Je peux l'utiliser 2 fois par jour avec succès.

December 16, 2018
    Paris, France

L'Apparence

Bonjour,

Aujourd'hui je vais vous parler que de l'apparence de ce produit car je n'ai pas eu l'occasion de le tester.

Je l'aime parce que elle me donne des informations importantes.

Merci,
    wyslijp16

December 16, 2018

Would 100% get again

Since having my second baby my skin has been incredibly oily and prone to chin breaksouts. I just started using this and you can feel the difference immediately. It lathers well and doesn’t over dry at all! Will 100% continue using and hoping it does help clear up the blemishes long term. I received it in a value pack from shoppers and the entire line is incredible.

August 01, 2018

good product

i like this cleansing gel because of it's gel texture, very light and easy to use. it also has the exfoliating feature, which is one price for 2 products. do a good job in cleansing

April 17, 2017

This facial cleanser is perfect for my skin type. I have acne and dry sensitive skin. I use this cleanser every morning as my facial routine. I like that my face does not dry out and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, plus it makes pimples look smaller...who doesn't love thay. !

April 06, 2017

I have acne prone skin and have had a very hard time finding a product that helps keep acne under control but doesn't make my face dry and my skin feel tight. I asked at the beauty counter what they recommended and they told me to try Normaderm - that was five years ago and my skin has never looked better! Normaderm Daily Exfoliating Cleansing Gel is a godsend! I now rarely have a breakout and when I do, it clears up within a day or two. Although this product is a little more expensive than soap, it is well worth it!

February 14, 2017

J'adore ce produit ! Surtout lorsque combiné avec le gel nettoyant en profondeur. Après le nettoyage, ma peau est fraîche et douce. De plus, contrairement à d'autres exfoliants il n'assèche pas ma peau.

June 17, 2016

I have a hard time with my skin in the summers! I often get little white bumps that are under the skin, so i went to the expensive section at the drug store, because lets face it, yoy get what you pay for right? I absolutely love it! It help keeps my skin feelig clean and fresh and gets rid of those white bumps ans breakouts :)

March 06, 2016

J'utilise ce gel depuis l'âge de 14 ans et j'en ai maintenant 24. Il exfolie très bien ma peau. Il traite bien l'acné. Cependant il assèche un peu la peau. Donc, c'est bien d'appliquer une crème après l'avoir utilisé. En plus il est alcohol free!

February 15, 2016

The Vichy Normaderm line is amazing! I have tried many products for breakouts and uneven skin and this is by far the best I have tried! It is important to use the full line of products to get best results ex. Cleanser, toner and moisturizer.