Vichy Normaderm Daily Exfoliating Cleansing Gel Reviews

Ranked #630 out of 1130 in Facial Cleansers

April 17, 2017

This facial cleanser is perfect for my skin type. I have acne and dry sensitive skin. I use this cleanser every morning as my facial routine. I like that my face does not dry out and it leaves my skin feeling clean and soft, plus it makes pimples look smaller...who doesn't love thay. !

April 06, 2017

I have acne prone skin and have had a very hard time finding a product that helps keep acne under control but doesn't make my face dry and my skin feel tight. I asked at the beauty counter what they recommended and they told me to try Normaderm - that was five years ago and my skin has never looked better! Normaderm Daily Exfoliating Cleansing Gel is a godsend! I now rarely have a breakout and when I do, it clears up within a day or two. Although this product is a little more expensive than soap, it is well worth it!

February 14, 2017

J'adore ce produit ! Surtout lorsque combiné avec le gel nettoyant en profondeur. Après le nettoyage, ma peau est fraîche et douce. De plus, contrairement à d'autres exfoliants il n'assèche pas ma peau.

June 17, 2016

I have a hard time with my skin in the summers! I often get little white bumps that are under the skin, so i went to the expensive section at the drug store, because lets face it, yoy get what you pay for right? I absolutely love it! It help keeps my skin feelig clean and fresh and gets rid of those white bumps ans breakouts :)

March 06, 2016

J'utilise ce gel depuis l'âge de 14 ans et j'en ai maintenant 24. Il exfolie très bien ma peau. Il traite bien l'acné. Cependant il assèche un peu la peau. Donc, c'est bien d'appliquer une crème après l'avoir utilisé. En plus il est alcohol free!

February 15, 2016

The Vichy Normaderm line is amazing! I have tried many products for breakouts and uneven skin and this is by far the best I have tried! It is important to use the full line of products to get best results ex. Cleanser, toner and moisturizer.

January 22, 2016

I use vichy normaderm every day and it is a wonderful product. Although it can at times dry your skin out a little it is effective for normal to oily skin.

Updated On: January 22, 2016

You only need a little drop and it lasts a very long time for me.I have been using this product for three years now and i have continued to love the way my skin feels.

October 22, 2015

I've been using this exfoliant gel for 2 years now and I love it ! I love the feeling of cleaness it leaves, only need a dab of the product and also it has really help with my acne ( combine with the cream from vichy) . The only thing is I only use twice a week otherwise it really dries out your skin. It is a little expensive so I usually buy it when it goes on sale at shoppers.

March 25, 2015

I really enjoy this cleanser. I feel like I've gotten a good clean and it's worked on my blemish prone skin. Use it sparingly because it's not cheap.

December 12, 2014

I have been using this for a few months and I love it.It really helps control my oily skin and breakouts.