Vichy Pureté Thermale 3in1 One Step Cleanser Reviews

Ultra-quick and practical cleanser for sensitive skin. Perfectly cleanses, tones and removes all traces of makeup. Its unique milk-gel texture is as soothing as a milk and as fresh and comfortable as a lotion. Leaves skin feeling clean and non greasy.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You might also be interested in: Vichy Neovadiol Magistral and Vichy Neovadiol Magistral Elixir Oil.

August 04, 2016

Such a good feeling with this cleanser. My skin feels fresh and healthy. Definetely a cleanser to use as it is soft and does a great job! My boyfriend is also using it and he loves it too!!!

August 04, 2016

The first thing I noticed about the Vichy Pureté Thermale One Step 3-in-1 Milk was how silky it felt compared with what I was using previously. It left my skin feeling silky as well. It was very easy and neat to use.

August 04, 2016

Love how this makes my skin feel after using it, my face feels soft but clean and it work great at getting most of your makeup off, not that great at getting mascara off

August 04, 2016

Thank you for choosing me to try your new products. I don't wear makeup very often but I did try the 3in1 cleanser, my skin was very smooth and felt great. We do a lot of camping and this is were this cleanser will come in very handy.

Updated On: August 04, 2016

I will definatly tell my friends about this product.

2.8/5

August 04, 2016

I did not like this cleanser because I felt it left a greasy residue on my skin. I know some people enjoy that but I personally don't! I like a clean feeling. It defiantly leaves your skin moisturized though!

August 04, 2016

This cleansing milk was good for my dry and sensitive skin. It's creamy texture was soothing on my skin & it really worked great to get off any makeup or dirt at the end of the day. Because there's no need to rinse it or tone afterwards

Updated On: August 04, 2016

This product will be great for travelling.

August 03, 2016

was easy to use did not foam up was easy on eyes worked great on blackheads did not leave your skin red and blotchy will definiyly buy and use worth the price you do not need a lot

August 03, 2016

This product cleans your face so well, no need to rinse it off as it works all the time. Makes your face smooth and clean. Works well with the other 2 products. These products makes your face and neck look younger as
    fine lines vanish. I would not use any other product as these cleanser, oil and cream does the best job that I have used. Everyone is asking me what have I done as I look so good and younger.

Thanks Vichy for such great products.

Theresa

August 03, 2016

I tried the Vichy Purete Thermale one Step 3-in1 Milk Cleanser and I love it. It makes my skin very clean and I love that it also takes eye make off.

August 03, 2016

I think the quality is fine, but I really don't like a leave-on, wipe-off cream. It might be just me, but I like to wash my face with a gentle cleanser and water. I want it gone after cleansing! I didn't like the feeling of this, even after wiping it off. However, I did try it in the shower and rinsed it off with water and it felt fine.