Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

July 15, 2016

Really great product. Perfect for dry and sensitive skin as it feel so gentle and does its job perfectly. I like the skincare products that come with pump- hassle, mess free :)
    Smells amazing, you won't need too much product to get the job done. Skin feels cleansed, fresh and looks radiant. Product didn't leave my skin feeling dry, as a lot of other cleansers I have used, did.
    So easy to use and rinse off.
    Overall, I really liked the products, would recommend it to other and will probably re-buy.

July 15, 2016

I was sent this to try by chick advisor and let me say I love this cleanser it doesn't dry out my skin like most foam cleansers and I don't get that tight feeling in my face and i follow up with the cream from the same line and my skin feels and looks great after.

July 15, 2016

This product was received for review purposes. It slightly foamed up on the skin leaving my face feeling fresh and clean when washed off. Would recommend.

July 15, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. I have been using this cleanser over the past three weeks. This is my first time using a foam cleanser and I am thoroughly impressed. I have dry and sensitive skin and this cleanser did a great job without causing irritations or excess dryness. There is a light scent but nothing too overpowering. I remove my makeup prior to cleansing but did notice that this cleanser helped wash away any lingering residue.

July 15, 2016

I received this product as part of the Chick Advisor Product Review Club. This has now become a favourite cleanser of mine. I have really dry skin and this DID NOT dry my skin whatsoever. The scent was light and the pump bottle dispensed product nicely. You don't need a lot as a little cleansed my face while removing makeup. If you suffer from dry skin do try this product. Just love the way it feels when it gets lathered in to my face. It will leave skin feeling soft and supple without any dry feeling.

July 14, 2016

I am one of those who prefer gel cleansers more than the cream ones given that gel cleansers tend to have less fillers and fragrance and Vichy Foam Radiance definitely fits the bill. A little goes a long way. It has a light scent that wont bother you. This cleanser does well cleaning the face and removing makeup residue. I do notice that it doesnt strip your skin or leave you dry it makes it a bit glossy in a way maybe a better term is dewy. It makes your skin look youthful and its soft to touch.

Though the price can be a bit heavy compared to other drugstore brands well we are paying for quality and, given a little goes a long the way, I think the bottle will last about 3-4 months or so it is still a very good price. I dont mind paying a bit more especially if it will go on my face. Besides my other cleansers even cost more than this and I have to order them overseas. So this is great for me. My skin reacted well to this as well as the other products so Im really happy. In so far, Vichy has not let me down.

July 14, 2016

I actually really liked this cleanser. It came out in foam form which spread nicely and evenly on my skin and It did a good job of making my skin look and feel nice. I felt that after using it with the thermal Riche Cream my skin was very soft, like softer than its ever been. It was not awesome at taking off make-up with it though which my current cleanser does as well but it would be the perfect morning time cleanser. It did last a long time, I have been using it morning and night for almost two weeks and the bottle still looks full! All-in-all I would probably buy it if I had the chance.

2.7/5

July 13, 2016

I received this product as part of the chickadvisor review panel.

I have to say my dry skin did not love this product very much and the fragrance was a little overpowering for me.

3.2/5

July 13, 2016

I received this product part of the review club
    I've tried their exfoliating scrub a few years ago and I liked it.
    I was sceptical about this cleanser because it wasn't more of a cream based. I was pleasantly surprised but how well it foams up and that it doesn't leave your skin very tight after washing my face but feeling clean.

I probably will stick to my cleansing oils and balms because it also takes of my makeup

July 13, 2016

I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club.
    I was a bit skeptical at first, all other foam cleansers I've used before give me really bad tightness and dry skin afterwards, but i was pleasantly surprised with this cleanser. Foam is fun to use, and you can see exactly where you've washed your face, so I think this can help people that tend to miss a spot. I also enjoyed the smell, it's pretty strong and lingering, but I found it fresh and "green". I dont think it's the best cleanser for me personally, my regular cleanser give me better "clean" feel, but i enjoyed how mild this foam cleanser was.