Vichy Pureté Thermale Cleansing Foam Radiance Revealer Reviews

This NEW formula is enriched with Citric Acid which neutralizes the skin’s environmental irritants to reveal a perfectly cleansed and radiant skin. Its invigorating texture leaves skin feeling totally refreshed. The perfect way to start a cleansing routine NEW Purisoft technology (Moringa seed extract):
  • Purifies skin removing all impurities and pollution.
  • Reduces the effects of hard water (irritations and discomfort) on the skin.
For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Aqualia Thermal Rich Cream and Vichy Thermal Spa Water

July 15, 2016

First off, I received this for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.

Most foam cleansers are not good for people with dry skin because they use drying agents in it to make it foam. I was a little scared that I would have issues with this cleanser, but I have to say I was pleasantly surprised.

One pump is enough to cleanse your face. Not only will it remove your makeup, it will also make your face feel clean! I didn't notice that it dried out my skin either, which is great because like i mentioned before, all other foaming cleansers just dry my skin out. This is hydrating. It seriously is a game changer for those with dry skin and are looking for a new cleanser. I will probably repurchase this once I run out, just because it did such a great job cleaning my skin and removing that pesky waterproof mascara!

July 15, 2016

Love it! I have really sensitive and deshydrated skin and I always had problems to find a cleansing production that doesn't itch or make my skin red or even more deshydrated. This product is amazing! I use it since I'd received it and the results are top. My skin is clear, not itching and perfectly clean! I'll continue use it for sure! #VichyWorksForMe #Cadeau @ChickAdvisor @Vichy

July 15, 2016

J'ai beaucoup aimé ce produit. D'un grande qualité. Il laisse une sensation de fraîcheur et de propreté. Et il donne de l'éclat à mon visage. Je le recommande !

July 15, 2016

I liked how this product did not leave my skin feeling stretched and dry.. It was refreshing and is better than the product I was previously using. It didn't take much to cleanse my face and is really affordable.

July 15, 2016

I love this cleansing foam. I am a huge fan of foaming cleansers because I feel that they are the only ones that make my skin feel clean so I was excited to receive this as part of the product review club! This cleanser definitely made skin feel clean without over drying it and making my skin feel tight. I also loved the light scent of this cleanser. I have sensitive skin and this did not irritate my skin. It left my skin feeling fresh and clean. Compared with other cleansers I have tried in the past, this actually cleaned my face quite well without over drying. I would recommend this product to friends who are in the market for an effective cleanser.

I was generously given this product to review as part of the Product Review Club.

July 15, 2016

I received this as part of my chick advisor kit. It states that this is a new formula designed to neutralize the skins environmental irritants and reveal cleansed and radiant skin. I loved that it is a foam and had a very refreshing scent, partly I'm sure due to the morninga seed extract. I found that it didn't leave my skin feeling tight, but rather refreshed and ready for moisturizer. I used it twice a day and I found it made a huge difference in my skin. My skin felt cleansed but not dry; it never felt stripped of its moisture. I will be buying this again.

July 15, 2016

Great quality product, foams very well. Produces a smooth foam that applies evenly all over the face, pleasant fragrance. Leaves you feeling very clean and refreshed. I have combination skin and it was not too drying on my skin. I did use a moisturizer almost immediately after use. I definitely recommend it as a great face wash for summer, when my skin is oilier in general.

I received this product in exchange for an honest review.

July 15, 2016

Really great product. Perfect for dry and sensitive skin as it feel so gentle and does its job perfectly. I like the skincare products that come with pump- hassle, mess free :)
    Smells amazing, you won't need too much product to get the job done. Skin feels cleansed, fresh and looks radiant. Product didn't leave my skin feeling dry, as a lot of other cleansers I have used, did.
    So easy to use and rinse off.
    Overall, I really liked the products, would recommend it to other and will probably re-buy.

July 15, 2016

I was sent this to try by chick advisor and let me say I love this cleanser it doesn't dry out my skin like most foam cleansers and I don't get that tight feeling in my face and i follow up with the cream from the same line and my skin feels and looks great after.

July 15, 2016

This product was received for review purposes. It slightly foamed up on the skin leaving my face feeling fresh and clean when washed off. Would recommend.