4.1/5
Vichy Pureté Thermale Skin Renewing Creamy Scrub Reviews

An exfoliating cream specifically formulated for sensitive skin that is both efficient and gentle. Thanks to its NEW environmentally-friendly Jojoba micro-beads, impurities and dead cells are gently lifted off skin's surface, leaving skin smooth and soft without discomfort or dryness.

For more information, please visit Vichy.ca

You may also like Vichy Pureté Thermale Fresh Cleansing Gel and Vichy Pureté Thermale Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

2.7/5

June 22, 2019

Gentle Scrub

This is a gentle scrub from Vichy. The granules that exfoliate the skin are different sizes, but it is very gentle. I find the scent of it to be off putting a bit, but it is very gentle. For me, it doesn't exfoliate well enough, that is why I gave it a lower rating. There are better scrubs out there for the same price or less.

February 22, 2019

Very soft skin

I love how Vichy's line is very gentle on my skin but gets the job done. I'd switched to another brand for a bit but that's when I realised how good Vichy was and just had to come back to it!

August 06, 2018

j'adore cette marque. je la recommande a tous

Pour avoir acheté plusieurs marques et essayer plusieurs produit. je peux vous garentir que ce produit est exceptionnelle, comme tout les produit vichy. Je l'ai recommande a tous sans hésité. je suis en amour

June 19, 2018

I love how this makes my skin feel so soft after using it.

I use Vichy products a lot. This makes my skin so soft and it feels great. I use this everyday. I like how it feels like it gets deep down clean. I will buy this again.

October 19, 2017

il fait son travail

This is great for my oily skin. I use the anti imperfection concentrate, and the whole line actually, and this stuff helps to get all the gunk up an out of my pores. Awesome, it also helps w/ the oil, my skin is much less oilier!! LOVE IT!!!!

June 07, 2017

I LoVE this product. I have been using it for years now and go back each time to buy it. I actually came across it through a representive doing a demo on a street festival and have gone to buy this product for years now. Its light and I love that you dont need a whole lot to make a difference, just one small pea size portion is more than sufficient. I feel its money well spent, my face is hydrated and feels smooth and clean!

April 10, 2017

I like this creamy face wash, I normally use this after I've taken off my makeup so the fact that it's creamy helps my skin not to become too irritated. The scent of this scrub is also very nice, I will definitely purchase it again when it goes on sale.

December 05, 2016

Vichy products are amazing, however its a small quantity and really expensive. It leaves the skin smooth and clean. I love it! Its also amazing for oily skin!

November 03, 2016

Bonne qualité du produit et pas trop irritant pour ma peau sensible. L'odeur est neutre et le produit rend la peau extrêmement douce et lumineuse. Gros format en plus.

August 26, 2016

I love this Vichy skin scrub. It won't irritate your skin after you apply it and make your skin feel fresh again. This product is excellent for skin reviewing. You will feel the difference compared with other products after you have used it for a few times. The smell is light and you can feel the gentle on the skin. It's great!