Vikings TV series
Good

Vikings TV series Reviews

Ranked #358 out of 1055 in Misc

May 01, 2017

Vikings is one of my favourite tv series . I was at my ex boyfriends house and we binge watched 2 season in just over a day lol it was so good we couldn't stop watching . It's a good storyline and it has lots of characters and storylines . If I had to compare it to something I would compare it to game of thrones but in a different era . It's very good ! If you haven't watched it , go out and watch It !

May 15, 2016

I never miss an episode, I love everything about this series. I am part viking and also a fisherman's daughter so it feels like it suits me. Always a great story line and I love seeing a visual of how things may have been at that time. Check this show out if you haven't, just one of my TV addictions.

March 25, 2016

Wow I love this show. I watched a couple of episodes tonight after I found out about it from one of the girls on here.Just my kind of movie, and I love ones that have a lot of episodes. I also love period pieces.

June 30, 2015

I love dramatic tv shows with a little bit of history to them. My ancestors were Vikings so that fact it self makes me very attached to show.
    Lots of brutality, violence and blood. So if youre not into that dont bother, but then again, few of those vikings there are such eye candy ;)

The adventures of Ragnar Lothbrok: the greatest hero of his age. The series tells the saga of Ragnar's band of Viking brothers and his family as he rises to become King of the Viking tribes. As well as being a fearless warrior, Ragnar embodies the Norse traditions of devotion to the gods: legend has it that he was a direct descendant of Odin, the god of war and warriors.

Anyone Picked?!

Product Review Club

eos Organic Sphere Lip Balms

Amanda112 has posted in the forum topic
    Favourite Mascara

Maybelline Baby Lips Lip Balm

philanab added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme