Vileda Flat Floor Mop Reviews

Ranked #351 out of 395 in Household Cleaning Products

Vileda's Flat Floor Mops clean your floors thoroughly with a unique cotton & microfibre blend - cotton for absorbency and microfibre to lift stubborn and greasy dirt.  Use the mop dry or wet!  With a 360° swivel head, it's ideal for dusting walls and ceilings, and is efficient on all types of hard floors.  Pad is machine washable and easy to change.

April 04, 2017

I Love my Vileda floor mop! I love that you can detach the mop at the end, throw it in the washer and it's good as new! I also use my mop for washing walls, and it saves me so much time!

March 29, 2017

WOW!!!! I got this product on special and honestly I am very proud of owning this vileda product as it is very efficient and really saves time on cleaning. I was impressed by the fact it picked up all the dust on my floors and it doesn't leave any soapy marks. The équipement has a good price value and it does last for a long time!

March 19, 2017

Love this product. Use it all the time. No longer use chemicals on my floor which is great when you have pets. Also love that it is machine washable. Somewhat expensive but worth it.

June 23, 2016

The most amazing mop ever!!!! It picks up
    Every peice of dust!! I can use it flat on my
    Walls as well and its extremely sturdy!
    Same mop for over 2 years I even got 2 extra cleaning pads !

April 21, 2016

I do like this mop. I bought it about 2 weeks ago and have used it 3 times. It does a good job on my dogs muddy foot prints. Not the best one I have had but it does the job. Was on sale at Canadian tire. Doesn't leave streak marks but is hard to handle. I would recommend if you have a hard time with leave mops to not get this one. It's awkward to hold.

February 10, 2016

J'aime bien cette vadrouille quand vient le temps du grand ménage. Elle nettoie bien les murs et les surfaces difficile à atteindre, elle fait un bon travail. Elle se lave bien à la machine, ce qui est très pratique.

December 10, 2015

J'aime bien ce produit pour son côté pratique et facile d'utilisation et économique car lavable et réutilisable . Il lave bien les planchers bois franc toutefois pour la céramique , les craques ne sont pas nettoyer car la housse reste sur la surface parce que pas maléable . Pour les murs de salle de douche et les murs de la maison il facilite le travail . Petit conseil pas de sécheuse il restera plus beau et efficace longtemps

November 13, 2015

His mop is not well built nor is is good for a long period of time. I felt like it would never come clean in the wash and always looked dirty. It also left the floors sticky with a film over top of them after time.
    I went with the Norwex mop (yes pricier for the I initial investment, but in the end, cheaper! ) but now have had it for years and it is still going!! The pad I have is 7 years old, I don't have to spend extra to purchase chemicals and the microfiber pulls the dirt and grime right off the floor. Money well spent imo...

August 12, 2014

Vileda Flat Floor Mop is great

August 05, 2013

The Vileda flat mop in my opinion, It is over priced and is really no different then the other mops out there.
    The quality of the mop is a bit stronger then the others, but not enough for me to pay $ 3-4 for.