Vileda ProMist MAX Spray Mop Reviews

The only spray mop with a machine washable microfibre head that flips 180° to clean 2x more surface area! This leading edge mop is always ready for a quick and effective cleaning on any floor surface. ProMist MAX features a refillable bottle where you choose your own cleaning solution and uses the power of microfibre to lift and capture dirt, dust and grime. With just the flip of the head, you’ll have a fresh pad so you can continue cleaning without any interruptions!

La seule vadrouille dont la tête en microfibre lavable à la machine pivote à 180 ° pour nettoyer 2x plus de surface ! Cette vadrouille innovatrice est toujours prête à nettoyer rapidement et efficacement vos planchers, peu importe leur surface. ProMist MAX dispose d'une bouteille réutilisable qui vous permet de choisir votre propre solution de nettoyage et exploite la puissance de la microfibre pour soulever et capturer la saleté et la poussière. En faisant simplement pivoter la tête, vous obtenez une serpillière propre et fraîche et pouvez continuer votre nettoyage sans interruptions !

0.5/5

September 19, 2021

This mop sucks!

I have had my swiffer wet jet for years now and no problems. Thought I would save on buying stuff all the time and get this one. Well I have bought 3 now in the last couple months and non of them lasted more than a couple weeks.. worst product ever in my books. If it happened with just one ya know not so bad, but 3 later and all of them stop spraying with in 2 weeks yeah to me that is garbage! Swiffer same kind of deal and I has lasted years so I know it is possible. Companies just need to stop being so cheap in the making of their products!!

May 01, 2021

J'adore

Je l'utilise depuis 3 ans . J'aurais tellement dû l'acheter avant. Tellement pratique. J'y met le produit à pleines capacité pour 1 mois. Je lave mes planchers beaucoup plus régulièrement. Je passe mon aspirateur avant pour faciliter le nettoyage. Vraiment j'apprécie la simplicité. Parcontre il ne faut pas oublier de laver le tissus après chaque utilisation préférablement à la main afin qu'il reste propre .je recommande

November 26, 2020

Good if you clean constantly

I have a love hate with this product. I feel like it’s great if you constantly clean your floors, but even a couple days of not cleaning... with two dogs, it’s not strong enough to pick up any dirtiness. I still keep it to clean but might have to get a steam mop.

2.8/5

November 10, 2020

Decent mop.

A decent mop for the price, the fact that you can use whatever cleaner you want is a bonus (FYI: the Vileda one smells so nice!). The cons: it does leak sometimes when you are mopping, you can’t really scrub the tough spots because it “dips” in the middle and may scratch the floor. I prefer the older style.

October 31, 2020

Sore Hands!

I was super excited to try this product, because it looked to be easy to use and I could use whatever cleaner I wanted to. That part is great, but I found the lever used to distribute liquid SO STIFF! I actually had sore hands EVERY time I used it

September 28, 2020

Good value

I bought this because you can use your own cleaning solution as opposed to brand name swiffers where you're stuck buying expensive refills. By using a concentrated cleaner (ie Mr.Clean) and water you save a lot of $$. It did however start leaking after about 6mths of use but I think the savings was still worth it.

August 31, 2020

Tellement efficace

J’adore cette vadrouille qui est tellement efficace. Elle va facilement dans les coins et nous permet d’utiliser notre détergent favori. Je peux diluer avec la quantité d’eau que je désire pour un rafraîchissement des planchers rapides.

May 20, 2020

Awesome

J'adore ce produit! On fait la DME à la maison (diversification alimentaire menée par l'enfant), et ça sauve beaucoup de temps après les repas, pour passer plus de temps en famille

May 01, 2020

A skeptic is now a believer

I mean every word of it when i say I was a skeptic but i am now a believe. I love the way you you are better to do isolated cleaning with this promist max mop, i love that it is light and you dont have to log around a bucket when cleaning, love that the cleaning solution container is big enough to allow a clean for the whole house.

April 25, 2020

Bang for your buck

Bought this mop a few years back to tackle messes left by my kids or animals. It is very easy to use, even my then 5 year old loved using it! Multiple mop cloths would be nice, but can buy separately. Only issue I had was the seal on the canister went and it was leaking water everywhere. Simple fix of a small gasket. Worth the price