Vileda ProMist MAX Spray Mop Reviews

The only spray mop with a machine washable microfibre head that flips 180° to clean 2x more surface area! This leading edge mop is always ready for a quick and effective cleaning on any floor surface. ProMist MAX features a refillable bottle where you choose your own cleaning solution and uses the power of microfibre to lift and capture dirt, dust and grime. With just the flip of the head, you’ll have a fresh pad so you can continue cleaning without any interruptions!

La seule vadrouille dont la tête en microfibre lavable à la machine pivote à 180 ° pour nettoyer 2x plus de surface ! Cette vadrouille innovatrice est toujours prête à nettoyer rapidement et efficacement vos planchers, peu importe leur surface. ProMist MAX dispose d'une bouteille réutilisable qui vous permet de choisir votre propre solution de nettoyage et exploite la puissance de la microfibre pour soulever et capturer la saleté et la poussière. En faisant simplement pivoter la tête, vous obtenez une serpillière propre et fraîche et pouvez continuer votre nettoyage sans interruptions !

February 20, 2019

The best!!

I bought my first Vileda mop 20 years ago and would never wash my floors any other way. It is so convenient with a small amount of cleaner added and leaves my floors spotless and smelling great. My back doesn't get sore having to bend over and scrub and best of all you just remove the pad and wash it and is all clean for the next time!

February 19, 2019

Max Clean in a Hurry

I love my Vileda Promist Mop. This is my go to for cleaning the floors. I don't have alot of time every week to get on my hands and knees to scrub the floors or to pull the bucket of water and mop out. The Promist is great to do the quick cleaning on the floors, from split juice and salt brought in by kids boots. My 5 year and 9 year old are able to clean the floors and find it fun cause they get to spray the floors first. I like that I can throw the pads into wash and can reuse them over and over again. When then get to the point of not coming clean I do replace them. I find the the cost for the pads to expensive and would be cheaper at time to buy a new mop. I have had no issues with my mop except I had one that the seal stopped working on it and would leak. But my new one I have had for years with no issues. I highly recommend this mop for anyone who has small space to clean and don't have alot of time to clean.

January 27, 2019

Not fan

I think is a good mop for quickly and small cleaning, it's practical just grabe and go. I don't think, that is a good option for long and dirty cleaning specially if we have pets, because we are cleaning always with the same refill, without rinsing, even when we vaporize the spray, the dirty is in the cloth and we are scattering the rest of the house.

January 24, 2019

I would buy this again

These are great for washing the floor. Ut fiesta a good job without using a whole bunch if cleaner. Lightweight and easy to use. Great for getting the kids to mop without a whole bunch of water on the floor. Best if all you just throw it in the wash when your done. Great product.

2.8/5

October 16, 2018

It is not bad

I live in a very dusty area as I have a lot of dirt roads around me, so in the summer when the windows and doors are open I get a lot of dirt/dust. I find this mop is good for the quick clean.. but not a deep clean.
    If you need to wash all your floors and they are pretty dirty from mud or whatever else than don't use this. The cleaning pad gets full of dirt very quickly and it's not so good to use to scrub. I use this only when I have my kitchen to mop up something quickly or a quick wipe in the living room. I suppose you could buy a bunch of refill mop pads but I'd go through about ten just to finish my house properly. So great for a quick clean, but sucks for everything else. It is time saving if you just need a little clean cause then you don't have to bust out the mop and bucket.

2.3/5

September 27, 2018

The spray mist is a disappointment to me,

I was so excited that I would have the spray bottle attached to the pole. I bought this product only to find that after several months the spray bottle no longer functioned. I went and bought the new one Vileda that came out where you can use both sides only to have the same problem.
    After a few months the bottle no longer sprayed. I have to use a separate spray bottle to spray the floor first and then wipe it clean with my Vileda.
    I am not impressed with this product.

September 19, 2018

So much easier to use

I purchased this to replace my other system that you had to drag a spray bottle and mop around. Now it’s all in one which makes it a lot easier and faster to wash my floors. I love that I can put my own solution in it and don’t have to buy specific products.

June 26, 2018

Eco-friendly replacement for my Swiffer Wet Jet

I was a longtime user of Swiffer mops and sweepers, but I hated having to buy refill disposable cleaning pads and liquids as it creates so much unnecessary waste. The Vileda Pro Mist Max mop rectified this problem - and my guilt - as you can fill its reservoir with your own cleaning solution (I'm opting for homemade solutions of white vinegar + water + essential oils), and throw its durable cleaning cloth in the washer when you're done with it to reuse. The Vileda mop itself is super easy to use, doesn't require batteries unlike the Swiffer mop - and for those reasons I would definitely reccomend it!

* I received this product for free to try as a FamilyRated staff member.

May 28, 2018

VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP

I love VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP it make my house clean and smil good .even my son love to ues this it's very easy to use I strongly recommend this .you are not going to be disappoint

May 08, 2018

Bye bye Swiffer

I have had a swiffer as my daily wet and dry mop for over 10 years and have never found anything that compares to its ease and functionality until now. The vileda pro mist max is so incredibly easy to use and cleans up better the the swiffer hands down.
    It took 10 seconds to add my own cleaner and I can daisy where I spray easily by moving the handle. The one thing I would recommend getting is a couple of the extra mop pads, so that you can swap them out every couple days to be more hygienic and wash them once a week. I do wish there was a disposable option for those quick jobs and busy days. The Videda is sturdy and feels heavier in a good way, however because of this it does not tuck away as easily as the original swiffer. In a small living space without much storage that is a bit of an issue for me. But all in all it is a great, simple multi purpose option, especially because I can choose my own cleaner and control how much spray I put out onto the floor. I received this product free of charge in exchange for my honest review and opinion.