Vileda ProMist MAX Spray Mop Reviews

The only spray mop with a machine washable microfibre head that flips 180° to clean 2x more surface area! This leading edge mop is always ready for a quick and effective cleaning on any floor surface. ProMist MAX features a refillable bottle where you choose your own cleaning solution and uses the power of microfibre to lift and capture dirt, dust and grime. With just the flip of the head, you’ll have a fresh pad so you can continue cleaning without any interruptions!

La seule vadrouille dont la tête en microfibre lavable à la machine pivote à 180 ° pour nettoyer 2x plus de surface ! Cette vadrouille innovatrice est toujours prête à nettoyer rapidement et efficacement vos planchers, peu importe leur surface. ProMist MAX dispose d'une bouteille réutilisable qui vous permet de choisir votre propre solution de nettoyage et exploite la puissance de la microfibre pour soulever et capturer la saleté et la poussière. En faisant simplement pivoter la tête, vous obtenez une serpillière propre et fraîche et pouvez continuer votre nettoyage sans interruptions !

April 04, 2020

Easy to use

A good alternative to the ordinary mop. Lightweight and easy to use. The floor isn't soaked and dry quickly. It also doesn't take too much space for storage. Reusable microfiber, very good for the environment.

March 31, 2020

Pass

I have bought this product less than a month ago and I wished I had kept the receipt. It wasn't really effective when using it and unfortunately it snapped in the middle. It was cheaply made and I suggest trying a different brand.

March 31, 2020

Not so great if you have pets

Really not the best cleaning device if you have pets or long hair. For the price you pay for it, it always comes full of fur when trying to wash the floors even if you broomed beforehand.

March 19, 2020

Great concept

I bought this mop because I needed something easy to use due to an arm injury. This is easy to use, glides easily and the pad is machine washable so I can just pull it off and toss it in the washer when I’m done

0.5/5

February 13, 2020

After 2 uses It LEAKS

I bought this in November and only used it twice and when I used it yesterday the cap ended up leaking for some weird reason so disappointed I don’t understand why all of sudden it did this

1.8/5

February 06, 2020

broke in half after three uses

Bought mine less than a month ago (on Jan 9, 2020) from Canadian tire - used it approximately 3-4 times and last night it broke right in half while I was using it. Really unimpressed customer. I have reached out to customer service and have not heard back yet.

January 28, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

So convenient!

I received this mop from my mom, and when i first seen it my first though was its just like a swiffer wet jet, until i used it! i love that you can choose what you want to wash your floors with, whether you want floor cleaner or if you just want hot water and vinegar (my go to). Its nice that you don't have a bucket full of water that is heavy, which no matter what i do i always have a pool of water that i spill when I move it or collects around the bucket ever time i get more water! it just over all makes moping easier and lest dreadful to do. the pads on the bottom are also reusable so when you are done you just take it off and put it in the washer!

October 25, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant mop

I purchased this mop after it becoming popular on social media and hearing good reviews from friends. It didn't disappoint! A great little mop and gets the jobs done!

October 16, 2019

Floors still dirty

I found this product does not clean properly. It still leaves my floor streaky. I cannot bump into the wall to get the edges or the mop part will fall off.

1.8/5

July 07, 2019

Bad product

I bought this one 6 month ago. Prior to that I used Vileda promist and LOVED it, but it was discontinued and I couldn't get new pads. So I've got the newer one promist max and am very disappointed. The pad doesn't get wet from the mist so I have to wet it prior to use. The pad doesn't clean all the dirt, it stays on the floor and I have to use a wipe to pick up dirt from the floor. The swivel head moves all directions, but it also snaps off often. And, it is much more virk to remove pad from the mop. I have to pick it up and use both hands to detach it from the mop. With the promist mop I could step on the pad with my foot and it would come off and the pad cleaned all the surfaces without leaving trace of dirt. So, bottom line, promist max nice idea with 360 and 180 head, but the product quality and efficiency went down compared to promist one. Wouldn't recommend it buy it again.