Vileda ProMist MAX Spray Mop Reviews

The only spray mop with a machine washable microfibre head that flips 180° to clean 2x more surface area! This leading edge mop is always ready for a quick and effective cleaning on any floor surface. ProMist MAX features a refillable bottle where you choose your own cleaning solution and uses the power of microfibre to lift and capture dirt, dust and grime. With just the flip of the head, you’ll have a fresh pad so you can continue cleaning without any interruptions!

La seule vadrouille dont la tête en microfibre lavable à la machine pivote à 180 ° pour nettoyer 2x plus de surface ! Cette vadrouille innovatrice est toujours prête à nettoyer rapidement et efficacement vos planchers, peu importe leur surface. ProMist MAX dispose d'une bouteille réutilisable qui vous permet de choisir votre propre solution de nettoyage et exploite la puissance de la microfibre pour soulever et capturer la saleté et la poussière. En faisant simplement pivoter la tête, vous obtenez une serpillière propre et fraîche et pouvez continuer votre nettoyage sans interruptions !

May 20, 2020

Awesome

J'adore ce produit! On fait la DME à la maison (diversification alimentaire menée par l'enfant), et ça sauve beaucoup de temps après les repas, pour passer plus de temps en famille

March 19, 2020

Great concept

I bought this mop because I needed something easy to use due to an arm injury. This is easy to use, glides easily and the pad is machine washable so I can just pull it off and toss it in the washer when I’m done

January 28, 2020
    Prince Edward Island, Canada

So convenient!

I received this mop from my mom, and when i first seen it my first though was its just like a swiffer wet jet, until i used it! i love that you can choose what you want to wash your floors with, whether you want floor cleaner or if you just want hot water and vinegar (my go to). Its nice that you don't have a bucket full of water that is heavy, which no matter what i do i always have a pool of water that i spill when I move it or collects around the bucket ever time i get more water! it just over all makes moping easier and lest dreadful to do. the pads on the bottom are also reusable so when you are done you just take it off and put it in the washer!

October 25, 2019
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Brilliant mop

I purchased this mop after it becoming popular on social media and hearing good reviews from friends. It didn't disappoint! A great little mop and gets the jobs done!

April 15, 2019

Use it everyday!

We have two dogs and a cat this product is great! You can add what ever solution you would like so we can keep it natural for their paws and the mop head is washable so it’s very low maintenance and sturdy also hangs up in a closet and takes hardly no room!

March 28, 2019

Quick & easy

I bought this to replace another product with disposable pads. I love that I can use my own solution and that it has a washable pad. Works great and very economical.

February 20, 2019

The best!!

I bought my first Vileda mop 20 years ago and would never wash my floors any other way. It is so convenient with a small amount of cleaner added and leaves my floors spotless and smelling great. My back doesn't get sore having to bend over and scrub and best of all you just remove the pad and wash it and is all clean for the next time!

January 24, 2019

I would buy this again

These are great for washing the floor. Ut fiesta a good job without using a whole bunch if cleaner. Lightweight and easy to use. Great for getting the kids to mop without a whole bunch of water on the floor. Best if all you just throw it in the wash when your done. Great product.

September 19, 2018

So much easier to use

I purchased this to replace my other system that you had to drag a spray bottle and mop around. Now it’s all in one which makes it a lot easier and faster to wash my floors. I love that I can put my own solution in it and don’t have to buy specific products.

June 26, 2018

Eco-friendly replacement for my Swiffer Wet Jet

I was a longtime user of Swiffer mops and sweepers, but I hated having to buy refill disposable cleaning pads and liquids as it creates so much unnecessary waste. The Vileda Pro Mist Max mop rectified this problem - and my guilt - as you can fill its reservoir with your own cleaning solution (I'm opting for homemade solutions of white vinegar + water + essential oils), and throw its durable cleaning cloth in the washer when you're done with it to reuse. The Vileda mop itself is super easy to use, doesn't require batteries unlike the Swiffer mop - and for those reasons I would definitely reccomend it!

* I received this product for free to try as a FamilyRated staff member.