Vileda ProMist MAX Spray Mop Reviews

The only spray mop with a machine washable microfibre head that flips 180° to clean 2x more surface area! This leading edge mop is always ready for a quick and effective cleaning on any floor surface. ProMist MAX features a refillable bottle where you choose your own cleaning solution and uses the power of microfibre to lift and capture dirt, dust and grime. With just the flip of the head, you’ll have a fresh pad so you can continue cleaning without any interruptions!

La seule vadrouille dont la tête en microfibre lavable à la machine pivote à 180 ° pour nettoyer 2x plus de surface ! Cette vadrouille innovatrice est toujours prête à nettoyer rapidement et efficacement vos planchers, peu importe leur surface. ProMist MAX dispose d'une bouteille réutilisable qui vous permet de choisir votre propre solution de nettoyage et exploite la puissance de la microfibre pour soulever et capturer la saleté et la poussière. En faisant simplement pivoter la tête, vous obtenez une serpillière propre et fraîche et pouvez continuer votre nettoyage sans interruptions !

Really works

I just got this yesterday as part of the Family Rated club and REALLY like it!!! It is very easy to use and really does a great job cleaning my floors. I prefer this to the standard mop,... also way less messy. Will definitely buy this in the future.

March 27, 2018

There's a lot to like about this.

I like that the Vileda Jet Promist does not require proprietary sprays and that you can use any cleaner. I like the microfibre mop head, which can be washed. I also like the fact that this spray mop also requires no batteries or power cords (there is a good sized trigger in the handle).

I have a steam cleaner, which I love, but this is great for small jobs or a quick refresher. The fact that there are no expensive (and wasteful) disposable pads makes this a more economical, as well as environmentally sound product (depending upon your choice of cleaner).

I received this product for free to test for #ChickAdvisor
    #gotitfree

Wonderful product

I received this product for free to try and it is absolutely wonderful, it cleans well and get the dirt right off the floor, it's light weight and easy to use just put water and your favourite cleaner and go. The best part is the cleaning pad goes right in the wash after use. Thank you for this amazing opportunity to try such a great product and brand.

Best Cleaner Ever.

This is honestly the mop that I have ever used. I have tried different mop products in the past, but this one was the best. Love the washable head. I can easily just toss one in the washing machine without the guilty feeling after using a one-time use head. Plus the head scrubs great too. Compared to a traditional mop, stains disappear with ease. I definitely recommend this product to all families and everyone.

A Family Staple

The Vileda Promist has become a staple in our home.
    No matter what kind of spill, the promist is very portable and easy to use.
    It does not leave an excess of clean and I enjoy that the pads are washable.

Amazing Product!

I got this for free signing up through Chick Advisor. In my household, I usually clean the floors with a swifter wetjet, in which you have to buy re-fill solution and mop heads all the time, which ends up getting really expensive!
    When I started using the Vileda Pro MistMax, I noticed a huge difference. My floors weren’t streaky and I could use my own cleaning solution. The mop head is fully machine washable! I don’t have to buy a million different things just to clean my floors!
    This mop is changing the game

Complètement génial.

J'ai reçu cette mop gratuitement et j'en suis très satisfaite. Je recommande l'achat de cette moppe. Elle est facile à utiliser et plus pratique qu'une moppe avec un sceau.

March 19, 2018

Ok product

I think it's a ok tool for the family. It is light with a flexible head that can turn 180 with a sprayer which you can unplug from the stick and fill in water/cleaner.

The sprayer cannot cover a big area but this design should be on purpose so that you won't spray too much liquid onto unwanted areas.

The material is good.

The only issue I have is that the cloth attachment - it gets dirty easily but it is not easy to clean/ to change.

For a small condo, it should work perfectly. But if you use it for a big house, then reconsider it because, as I mentioned before, you probably have to do a quick rinse of the cloth attachment in the middle of your cleanup and to proceed afterwards.

March 12, 2018

Best home & work mop

I used this mop at home and at work cleaning 3 appartment complex buildings best mop I’ve tried!!!!!Will definitely buy this product again!!!!!!!!!!! Very happy with it!

March 10, 2018

Perfect for cleaning hard to reach spot

Excellent for cleaning the hard to reach spots. I have a disc issue on my back, with this product i do not need to bend and reach out the end to squeeze out the water. I just love ...love...love this mop and no more buying extra liquid since i could just refill it with any cleaner detergent that i have at home.