Vileda ProMist MAX Spray Mop Reviews

The only spray mop with a machine washable microfibre head that flips 180° to clean 2x more surface area! This leading edge mop is always ready for a quick and effective cleaning on any floor surface. ProMist MAX features a refillable bottle where you choose your own cleaning solution and uses the power of microfibre to lift and capture dirt, dust and grime. With just the flip of the head, you’ll have a fresh pad so you can continue cleaning without any interruptions!

La seule vadrouille dont la tête en microfibre lavable à la machine pivote à 180 ° pour nettoyer 2x plus de surface ! Cette vadrouille innovatrice est toujours prête à nettoyer rapidement et efficacement vos planchers, peu importe leur surface. ProMist MAX dispose d'une bouteille réutilisable qui vous permet de choisir votre propre solution de nettoyage et exploite la puissance de la microfibre pour soulever et capturer la saleté et la poussière. En faisant simplement pivoter la tête, vous obtenez une serpillière propre et fraîche et pouvez continuer votre nettoyage sans interruptions !

Toujours sous la main

Wow j'ai fait l'essaie gratuitement #cadeau de #ViledaProMistMax et j'adore. Super pratique, pas d'eau pas de dégâts. Le compartiment pour mettre le liquide nettoyant est facile à remplir et assez gros pour durer longtemps. Le vileda est facile à manipuler et est léger. Son linge nettoyant est large et peut etre utilisé des deux côtés. Donc je peux nettoyer toute ma maison en une utilisation et il est facilement lavable a la laveuse. Vraiment super pratique...je lave maintenant mon plancher plus souvent.

Who needs a mop!

Throw away your conventional mop because this VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP will render it obsolete for so many reasons. Firstly the VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP has a reservoir on the lower part of the handle with a spray nozzle allowing me to use my favorite cleaner. A couple of sprays for spot cleanup or a whole room makes this a pleasure to use. The cleaning pad is double sided and machine washable and eliminates ringing out as with a conventional mop. It's also very absorbent which dramatically cuts down on drying time. The VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP is pretty durable and nicely versatile. It's able to clean under and around objects with a simple twist of the wrist. The best part of using this VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP is how much time it saves I can clean all of the floors in our houseand home in under 15 minutes. #gotitfree thanks to Family Rated

Great mop! Love it!

Received the Vileda Promist max spray mop for free to test and it works excellent. No batteries or refills needed. Came with a double-sided pad and it light weight. And the best part is, I can use just water or my own cleaning mix to clean on my wood floors. This is definitely a better mop that the Swiffer one.

Great cleaning product!

I absolutely love this product. It's a quick cleaning tool (no need to fill up a bucket of water+product) and pull out the mop, wring it out frequently, etc etc.... Just take this out and use! And it swivels super well. But my favorite part - you make your own cleaner mix to use on the floors whereas with some similar products on the market, you have to buy their product refills which ends up costing a fortune. Highly recommend!! #gotitfree

Très efficace et pratique

J'ai obtenu ce produit à tester gratuitement, alors en ce qui concerne la valeur c'est plus difficile de commenter. Super facile d'utilisation, et très efficace, il remplit toutes les promesses. J'ai toujours eu de bonnes expériences avec Vileda et celui-ci confirme la tendance!

Good Mop

I am glad I got the opportunity to try this product. This is just in time for spring cleaning. I really love that the pad is reusable and easy to wash in washing machine. I just need to fill the bottle with my usual floor cleaner solution. This mop has a large surface and it is very easy to clean in corners. I was surprised that it twisted easily.
    I really enjoyed this product and I would definitely buy it again!

Floor so clean

I received this product for free from the FamilyRated Club for Free to try and review and I am so happy I did. I loved how light weight and easy to maneuver this Mop was. I don't like to use a lot of chemicals when cleaning so I just used a mix of water and vinegar. The mop cleaned the floor quickly and easily without me having to put much pressure. The spray has a great radius and lets out just the right volume. I also loved that it has two sides, I used one to clean and one to help dry as I don't have too large a surface. The mop came of easily and stood up great in the wash. This mom will be replacing my swiffer.

My New Best Friend!

I LOVE this mop. It’s so easy to use and convienent to pick up quick spills and stains off the floor. I love that I can add any floor cleaner of my choosing into the reservoir and then just spray the mess away!

The trigger for the sprayer is easy it use as it’s right on the handle and the cloth to clean the floor is amazing! It’s a good size to maximize the most dirt to pick up possible and I found I didn’t have to put a lot of force into scrubbing as the mop picked the stains up right away.

It’s also double sided so if one side of the mop cloth gets dirty you simply flip it over while still in use for the opposite side. When the cloth gets too dirty you simply throw it in the wash to get it back clean which is not only a money saver as i’m not having to buy new heads for the mop every time but also is more environmentally friendly.

It was so easy to use my 6 year old was able to clean my floors with ease! This is exactly the tool I needed for those in-between jobs where I need to clean certain parts of the floor without hauling out my mop and bucket to clean all of it.

I highly recommend this to anyone and especially to families with pets and small kids.

Updated On: March 30, 2018

I received this product free as part of a FamilyRated trial and the statements made above are my own.

March 30, 2018

Pratique à utiliser et ne prend pas beaucoup d’espace. Plus besoin d’avoir un seau avec tordeur, faut juste remplir la petite bouteille et le tour est joué .

March 30, 2018

Great convenient spot cleaner!

Really excited to get to try this when I #gotitfree from Family Rated - a few years ago we moved to a condo with all hardwood floors and although we bought a mop, it's a lot of work to do a full mop all the time. I love that I can put in my own cleaner and wash the mop cover - much more environmentally friendly! The mop cover also has different textures, so you can do a bit light scrubbing if you need it. It's more meant for spot cleaning though I think, I wouldn't replace my mop for big jobs as it just doesn't spray enough cleaner at a time for mopping a whole room. The only reason I've would only "probably" buy again is that I don't need more than one :)