Vileda ProMist MAX Spray Mop Reviews

The only spray mop with a machine washable microfibre head that flips 180° to clean 2x more surface area! This leading edge mop is always ready for a quick and effective cleaning on any floor surface. ProMist MAX features a refillable bottle where you choose your own cleaning solution and uses the power of microfibre to lift and capture dirt, dust and grime. With just the flip of the head, you’ll have a fresh pad so you can continue cleaning without any interruptions!

La seule vadrouille dont la tête en microfibre lavable à la machine pivote à 180 ° pour nettoyer 2x plus de surface ! Cette vadrouille innovatrice est toujours prête à nettoyer rapidement et efficacement vos planchers, peu importe leur surface. ProMist MAX dispose d'une bouteille réutilisable qui vous permet de choisir votre propre solution de nettoyage et exploite la puissance de la microfibre pour soulever et capturer la saleté et la poussière. En faisant simplement pivoter la tête, vous obtenez une serpillière propre et fraîche et pouvez continuer votre nettoyage sans interruptions !

Love it

This is one of the best product that I’ve received for the past year! It is a pleasure to wash floor with this mop. So easy and what’s impressive - absolutely clean! I would definitely buy this product again and I would suggest it to my friends.

3.2/5

Handy Mop

This mop really came in handy for me. It's easy to use and gets into those corners. It's got a long handle so getting under the kitchen table was easy as well as doing the stairs. It did a good job on my floors. I felt I had to clean them twice though but maybe that's just the clean freak that I am and it was a new product. I will try it again the next time and only clean once to see how clean it really was.

Updated On: April 11, 2018

I received this free to review from Family Rated

Great mop

I used to have one of the older versions that just had the cloth on one side, and having it wrap around both sides of the mop is a really neat feature! You don't have to rinse out the mop nearly as frequently, which is great! The mop is still thin enough to fit under low furniture and appliances, making cleaning under them really easy. Would highly recommend this product.

Love this MOP!

I really really liked this mop! its a great way to quickly clean up little messes that happen on a daily basis! its cool that is swivels all around.. and i really enjoy that you can use your products and water... and not have to specifically buy a cleaner for it! Glad i got to try it for free!! i am definitely a fan! I recommend it to everyone !

2.3/5

Good for little jobs

I bought this after seeing it advertised here on CA. I would say that it is an okay mop for little jobs. I use it nightly in the kitchen. It would not be good for a big clean up, i call it my maintenance mop.

April 11, 2018

I was so excited to receive and try my veiled promise max spray mop. I must admit I do not enjoy cleaning my floors, it seems like such a chore but I was excited to try out this specific mop because it had they pray feature that seemed so easy to use! It sure was easy to use! I love that it is an "all-in-one" feature product with little hassle. It made cleaning my floors super easy and the fact that it is a compact product I am more willing to clean my floors more often.

I highly recommend this product!

VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP

Last week, I received my free VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP. It's lightweight, compact & very easy to handle and. Love the refill opinion being able to put in your own cleaning product. Spray cover a good distance. Clean up mess easy and fast, it's a must.

April 11, 2018

No dripping mop, and no dragging a bucket!

I received the Vileda Promist Max Spray Mop from FamilyRated Club to try it for free. It is a great mop. It is really nice having an attached receptacle to contain your water or cleaning solution of choice. It means you don't have to keep running back to the sink nor do you have to drag a bucket around. The container is easy to fill too. The washable microfiber pad is pretty good, but it could be improved with an abrasive section for tough cleaning spots. Overall though, it is very practical and I would recommend it to others.

April 11, 2018

Very handy tool for quick cleaning

I received this item to try for free in exchange for my honest review. I liked this mop for a few reasons. 1. It is really easy to use; just fill up the container with any type of cleaner you’d like (I used vinegar and water cause it suggests that) but you can use anything you have and you’re good to go. This is nice feature because I don’t have to buy a specific cleaner for it which saves money. 2. The pad itself is big so it covers a lot of surface area in one swipe. The 360 degree rotation makes cleaning my kitchen quick and convenient and the 180 mop head flip design is great because I don’t have to change the pad halfway through when it’s dirty. 3. Even filled, the mop is pretty lightweight so it’s not difficult to push around or too bulky to use. 4. The pads are washable so you don’t have to buy them each time which is economical and environmentally friendly. 4. I found it sprayed evenly like it says and has a pretty good reach so you don’t have to constantly hit the spray button as you go. One container full cleaned my kitchen, hallway and living room. Bonus: it worked on tile AND hardwood. 5. I don’t have to charge this or put batteries in which is great cause that means it’s ready to go whenever I am. I do wish this mop handle contracted a bit just so I could store it away a little more out of the way but that’s not the biggest deal. I also found that, even with the scrubbing part of the mop head, I did have to go over a couple of areas a few times but it wasn’t inconvenient enough that I wouldn’t continue to use this. I liked this mop overall and would continue to use it in the future.

VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP

Last week, I received my free VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP to test out in my home. I have all types of flooring in my home so I was able to try it on hardwood, linoleum, tile & laminate. It worked equally well no matter which room I was in.
    The mop head turns & swivels in whatever direction you move & can get into tight corners. The long handle makes it easy to reach far under tables, chairs & beds. A huge bonus is the removable cleaning pad that can be tossed into the washing machine to be reused over & over again. It easily picks up hair, dirt & dust. Combining the microfibre pad with the spraying bottle gives you the extra power you need for those tough grimy areas that a dry pad alone cannot clean.
    I also love the refillable spray bottle - you can fill it with plain water or add detergent for extra cleaning or add a squirt of lemon or vinegar for a clean scent.
    The mop stores easily in the utility closet & is ready to go whenever a spill requires a quick clean-up. It is lightweight, compact & very easy to handle. It totally replaces the old mop & bucket routine. I am going to get another one for my Mom because, as a senior, this mop is easy for her to use, without being bulky, clumsy or heavy.