Vileda ProMist MAX Spray Mop Reviews

The only spray mop with a machine washable microfibre head that flips 180° to clean 2x more surface area! This leading edge mop is always ready for a quick and effective cleaning on any floor surface. ProMist MAX features a refillable bottle where you choose your own cleaning solution and uses the power of microfibre to lift and capture dirt, dust and grime. With just the flip of the head, you’ll have a fresh pad so you can continue cleaning without any interruptions!

La seule vadrouille dont la tête en microfibre lavable à la machine pivote à 180 ° pour nettoyer 2x plus de surface ! Cette vadrouille innovatrice est toujours prête à nettoyer rapidement et efficacement vos planchers, peu importe leur surface. ProMist MAX dispose d'une bouteille réutilisable qui vous permet de choisir votre propre solution de nettoyage et exploite la puissance de la microfibre pour soulever et capturer la saleté et la poussière. En faisant simplement pivoter la tête, vous obtenez une serpillière propre et fraîche et pouvez continuer votre nettoyage sans interruptions !

Great mop!!!!

Was skeptical about the quality of this mop but very pleased when i received my package and assembled it. The mop is very sturdy and has a good rubber coating on the handle for good grip. The mist is fine and distributes evenly on the area infront which helps clean faster. The mop covers a lot of surface and is easy to use. The best part is the removable cloth can be washed in the washer and reused! Great product!

Disclaimer: received this as a gift from familyrated

Great Concept!

With two young kids around I'm constantly sweeping and mopping up messes. Pulling out the mop and bucket isn't always ideal and using the other brand can be wasteful. When I heard about this mop from vileda I just had I try it!

I love how easy it is to use and that I can choose which cleaner I would like to use. The fact that the clothes are reusable makes me and my wallet happy. Performance wise, it gets the job done. No complaints from me! Definitely worth it for small to medium sized messes (and spaces).

*I received this complimentary for testing and review purposes. All opinions are my own!

April 11, 2018

I didn’t think I would love this!

I received this mop and was actually excited to mop my floors. First of all, the mop is so incredibly light my almost 2 year old daughter was able to use it. The mop gave my hardwood floors a seriously deep clean. I didn’t actually think I was going to love it. But I did! It was so easy to use and the amount of dirt That it picked up was amazing. I’ve been using this mop for almost 2 weeks and I’m obsessed. I haven’t had a mop I was truly proud of. This is an awesome product and I know my house is clean with 2 kids running around. Thank you!

Bonne qualité

C'est meilleur que Swiffer wetjet pour mes plancher et la microfibre est plus épaisse et se lave à la machine au lieu des pads jetables. La tête pivotante est pratique est permet de mieux nettoyer pour enlever les résidus de savon. Je vais certainement continuer à l'utiliser. #Gotitfree

Best features!

I got this mop for free through the Family Rated program. I have actually used this mop in the past and had forgot how great it was!! The best feature is that you can use your own cleaning liquid in the container. I also love the removable and reversible pad. So easy to clean. The spray action and quality of the pad all work great. I absolutely recommend this mop!

New Brunswick, Canada

Love it

This was a game changer for mopping floors haha. I have been using it for a few years. I love it!! I buy replacement pads for like $10 at walmart and its just like new again. I will never use another mop. 100% reccomend

Great for Condo Life

I live in a wood laminate filled condo and have always struggled to keep things clean. This new Vileda Promist Spray Mop has changed my clean floor game. It is so easy to simply spray & mop without having to worry about wringing out a mop in the sink. The mop is also incredibly easy to clean and maintain. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for an easy clean floor!

Good little mop.

I like this mop for an every day quick clean up. It’s a bit flimsy and feels like the bottle portion may break at any time but overall it gets the job done and is smaller and lighter than a mop. For me that’s a plus as storage space is at a minimum! I’m not sure if this would be great for larger spaces or more heavy duty cleaning but for a quick swipe of the floor it works great.

VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP Gets the job done

My new VILEDA PROMIST MAX SPRAY MOP makes mopping my floor a quick and easy task. No need for a bucket, no wringing of the mop; just spray and mop!

The thick, double-sided pad does a great job at getting the dirt out and being able to flip the pad over when one side gets dirty, allows floors to get washed without having to remove and rince the pad until the job is done!

I love the convenience of being able to machine wash the cleaning pad for future uses!

Love it

This is one of the best product that I’ve received for the past year! It is a pleasure to wash floor with this mop. So easy and what’s impressive - absolutely clean! I would definitely buy this product again and I would suggest it to my friends.