Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Reviews

The Vileda Multi-use Scrunge boasts a patented surface that breaks up, lifts and repels dirt – and is the only surface certified and recommended for use on Teflon® non-stick coatings on the market. In addition to being a great choice to clean pots and pans, glassware and dishes, this extra-thick and absorbent sponge will help you keep other surfaces clean, including counter tops, the sink, appliances and inside the microwave, while rinsing clean and resisting odours.

Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge Pack of 2 Price: $3.69-$3.99

May 01, 2018

Cleans though stains without scratching!!!

I love my Vileda Multi-use scrunge!!! A lot of the sponges I’ve tried before either were great with though stains or didn’t scratch, not both like this one! I’ve tried it to removed baked on stains, clean my non-stick pan and my counter with it and it worked wonderfully on all of them! I loved that it had both a soft side and a though one. It’s definitely a great sponge, I highly recommend it and I will definitely be buying it again! #gotitfree

May 01, 2018

Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge is great!

I got my Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge last week and I have been washing my dishes (pots, cake pans and baking sheets included) and I am sold, great quality product, the Scrunge removes every single bit of food from my dishes, pots and baking sheets without damaging either my dishes and hands. A soft but strong enough Scrub Sponge to deal with stubborn grease and burnt food. I love how food does not get stuck in my Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponge, I was having that problem with my previous sponge. This will be my go to sponge from now on! I definitely recommend it and can’t wait to use the other one in the package when I do my bathtub. #gotitFREE #ViledaScrunge #FamilyRatedClub

My New Go To Sponge!

I wish my #gotitfree Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use Scrub Sponges got here sooner than last week but I did my best to compare them to my regular favourite sponge and Vileda is now my go to sponge for many reasons! (Photo provided/reasons to follow). For starters, the Vileda sponge has a bit more volume and fits in my hand nicely, the curves actually help grip and not just make it physically more appealing. The second and most important selling feature I noticed is the scrubbing side not only doesn’t scratch my non stick wear but it also does not get full of food particles like the other leading brand I have been using. Pretty much had me sold right there. Talk about removing odour and having your product last longer. Very pleased and have already told my daughter what an awesome sponge this is. Now, if this sponge makes it in bulk packages in the membership stores (like Costco) I will be supper happy.

May 01, 2018

Super Cleaning Power the first time!

I loved using the VILEDA SCRUNGE MULTI-USE SCRUB SPONGE as it helped keep my kitchen counters clean and dishes spotless. I used the blue sponge side to wipe down my counters and the green side for hand washing the dishes .... the only thing I would change would be to make them smaller in size ... my hands are small and it was difficult to wash the smaller utensils and dishes since it was so big. I would recommend this product to others for sure! I also loved how durable the product is and doesn't fall apart even after a couple of weeks of using it! #gotitfree

May 01, 2018

New Staple in my Household!

I was selected to try the VILEDA SCRUNGE MULTI-USE SCRUB SPONGE for free from Family Rated in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions and as someone with a full house and NO dishwasher, it's safe to say I was eager to try something to aid me in my dish duties. Vileda is a relatively new brand to me, but having just purchased their mop and broom about a month ago, I know the quality and effectiveness of this brand is exceptional and had high hopes for the scrunge sponge as well!

I love that the product is multi-use and double sided, can be used anywhere that needs cleaning and won't scratch your surfaces! The green side helps break up, lift and repel dirt while the blue side is the most softest and coolest feeling sponge I have ever felt (I actually sat and squeezed it for much longer then I will admit too) and it is 'extra-thirsty' to help wipe surfaces clean! I decided to put the sponge to the test in my kitchen and was actually wowed by the results.

I cooked my family lasagna for supper (one of my favourite dishes to eat, but least favourite dishes to clean) and let the dishes sit for a bit as we let the deliciousness settle in our tummies. I can honestly say that what usually takes me a solid 5 minute of hard scrubbing combined with another few minutes of picking and washing and examining was cut down by half. Easily. I don't purchase cheap sponges and scrubbers to begin with, but I am always so cautious when scrubbing as I don't want to ruin the surfaces of my pots and pans. The Vileda Scrunge Sponge cleaned my lasagna dish in half the time, did not ruin my glassware, and required much less effort and exertion to get the lasagna remnants clean. I used the green side on the dishes and then used the thirsty blue sponge to wipe down my counter tops and sink areas. The sponge absorbed the odours and even after sitting in my sponge holder, did not stink up the house. I have been using the product for all my dish cleaning for over a week now and the sponge, minus a few minor wear and tear areas, still works like a charm, doesn't stink, and easily removes dirt and stuck-on leftover food. I have used it on my glassware, pots and pans, baking sheets, counter tops, microwave, oven... pretty much everything I own, with no issues.

I love that they are dishwasher safe (even though I don't have one :( ) which means that they are designed to be reusable and save you money! At $3 for a 2-pack they are absolutely affordable and the price gets even better when you purchase the 4-pack. To say that I was impressed with this product is an understatement and this has already become a new staple in my dishwasher free household!

Works great

I used it on my countertop, my stovetop and on my dishes. It really takes the hard stuff off. I am also able to use my Thieves plant based cleaner without any problems or worries of damaging the sponge. Great price.

Convenient to use!

I just love this sponge! It is so convenient to use. It gets out all the yucky stuff off the dishes in a Flash. It is also a great sponge to use when I'm quick rinsing the dishes before I put them in the dishwasher. It's a real Kitchen Helper! Definitely would buy this product again and highly recommend it for anyone out there who does the dishes. I may just go out and get another one to strictly use in the washroom.

May 01, 2018

I would buy this product again and again!

I just love the Vileda dish scrunge. I have pots and pans that are non stick and very delicate to wash. I used the #Vileda Dish Sponge on them and it didn't even scratch the finish! I am very satisfied with this product. I also use it to clean countertops, oven, etc. Really great in the kitchen 😊 Great to use anywhere !

Awesome sponge

Thank you for give me the opportunity to try this for free. I really love this Vileda Scrunge Multi-Use scrub sponge. The green rough surface is amazing at scrubbing out any tough stuck-on food or mess but once rinsed, it looks brand new, and the shape of sponge is great for gripping in the hand. They don't get so clogged up with food. I have been using it for two weeks and it does not smell bad or start falling apart like other brands. I would definitely recommend it and buy more in the future.

April 30, 2018

Great sponge!

I really like the Vileda Multi sponge.

I used it for over a week and it held up well. Didn’t smell or disintegrate at all. And unlike other sponges I didn’t want to throw it out every time I saw it at the sink.

I used it for dishes and cleaning around the house. It cleaned everything well with out scratching the variety of materials. From pots to walls :)

I would definitely recommend this product and will buy it again.
    #gotitfree