Vim Bathroom Spray Reviews

Specially formulated, with powerful foaming action, to remove tough bathroom dirt with ease.

Spécialement formulé avec une puissante action moussante pour déloger facilement la saleté tenace de la salle de bain.

September 28, 2017

I have been using VIM for years. I consider it to be one of the "classic" household cleaners. I use because it works, and have tried others but always seem to go back to the good ol' faithful VIM. I like the cleaning power and the fresh clean smell. I highly recommend for anyone to try at least once and honestly think you will never go back to whatver it is you are using now.

VIM - MY GO TO FOR ALL CLEANING

Vim is my go to product for all my cleaning needs. As a caretaker for 100 suites Vim helps with all my cleaning needs. Vim bathroom gives my bathroom a great fresh scent and cleans all areas bathtub toilet basin.

Excellent product!

We have an old porcelain claw foot tub that, for some reason, tends to stain on the bottom (probably hard water). This stuff was ah-mazing! Took the stains right out with pretty much no muscle needed haha! I'll recommend this product to friends in the future and will most definitely purchase.

Vim spray

Wotks awesome to clean and sisinfect the bathroom.For the best results, spray this surface cleaner onto the surface, leave for a few seconds and wipe with a cloth.

September 28, 2017

Works like a charm every time

Vim products are always great, so it's not surprise that this bathroom spray works well. I was actually a little shocked with how well the soap scum came off my shower doors, and that the smell wasn't overpowering at all. I would definitely continue using Vim

CLEAN

I use the Vim bathroom spray around the drains and shower heads ...it does amazing working makes my cleaning process that much easier! I look forward to more of these products.

September 28, 2017

Works good on sinks and counters

This was a pretty good product. It worked great on my sinks and counters. I didn't have much luck on the soap scum in the bathtub though. Maybe if I started with a clean tub and used this weekly I'd have better luck. The scent is a bit strong so beware if you are sensitive to that.

J'adore ce produit

J'utilise ce produit depuis des années et j'en suis totalement amoureuse je ne changerais pour rien au monde . De toute façon j'en ai pour un bon bout dans ma réserve

Best

We use this religiously. We have glass sliding doors in a tiled wall shower with fibreglass bottom. It’s very effective cleaner to get soap scum off. Recommend !

September 28, 2017

Makes my whites tiles stay white!

I love this product! Having 2 kids my bathroom is like the ocean at times and grim and water marks are everywhere! I spray this product on my tiles on my walls and scrub. That's it. My walls stay white and this mom stays happy :)